Supermarket trolley

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
TicleMeEndless

Supermarket trolley

Post by TicleMeEndless »

Using as bondage device... the supermarket trolley? Easy! (at 17:25)
https://youtu.be/Gjo9nuQtQQs?t=1045
What you think about this?

P.S. Crossdressing?
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
Keyless

Re: Supermarket trolley

Post by Keyless »

Mention of shopping trolleys reminded me of something I started building. Before I finished I realised that I would never have the nerve to use it. The bit on the right is a thumb cuff, which can be locked by the hex key shown. The bit on the left is designed to fit into a shopping trolley, where the coin would normally go. The pink section in the middle was never finished. It was intended to be a short strap. I have inserted a strip of paper to show what was intended. Of course, the idea was that I would have the device locked to my thumb before we got to the supermarket. I would have to go and get a trolley, using the coin substitute. I would then be attached to the trolley until the shopping was all done and I could return the trolley. That would stop me wandering off round the shop. I was hoping to hang a few keys on it, so I could say I had got my thumb caught in my key ring if necessary. I doubt it would be convincing. I also thought it might break the latch on the trolley if it was tugged too hard.
Attachments
Shopping trolley.jpg
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Keyless wrote: I was hoping to hang a few keys on it, so I could say I had got my thumb caught in my key ring if necessary. I doubt it would be convincing. I also thought it might break the latch on the trolley if it was tugged too hard.
Maybe change your key ring with a thumbcuff and a chain that's going around the bar of the trolley. So your keys also serve as a bell. :oops:
trepxe

Post by trepxe »

Video link is private. Do you have another link?
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

No, i'm sorry. I guess, this autor have a troubles with copyrights. Anyway, it was worked at moment of post creation.
In this video just a friend's joke. Do you know about that trolleys with a coin lock? Insert a coin and use trolley, return trolley back and you can get your coin back. One guy carry a friend into trolley. insert trolley to series of anothers and conjoined it together with a coin lock - him friend was locked into trolley like in a cage. Being upside down, he says "Bara-bara-bara-bara" and funny shacking him legs.
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.