Multi-Day Imprisonment - Ideas?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
tuscaloosa-sub

Multi-Day Imprisonment - Ideas?

Post by tuscaloosa-sub »

I'm planning a multi-day imprisonment, and would welcome any ideas or advice. This will be part self-bondage, part distance-domination, and I hope part input from you fine but evil people.

* I'll wear leg shackles with the chain shortened to 8 inches. Also, I'll be tethered by a 5 foot chain to a 30 pound weight, forcing me to pick up and carry the weight every time I move to a different room.
* Locking wrist cuffs will be connected with an 18 inch chain.
* Chastity device and a locking leather collar.
* Keys to all five of the above will be inaccessible in a realtor's lock box, combination unknown to me until my imprisonment ends.
* Bland food and survival rations only. Drink from a dog bowl on the floor. Fast one day.
* Cold showers.

All of the above will be enforced / inescapable except in an emergency. For emergencies I will have multiple and reliable escapes. Escapes will have either built-in penalties or will be discovered and punished by a person who will check up on me.

The following won't be inescapable, but will be obeyed by vow:

* No outgoing phone calls or e-mails to anyone other than my check-up person.
* Bathroom visits limited to five per day.
* See-through mesh hood worn at all times except when eating or showering.
* Furniture off limits.
* 4 hours in a bit gag and one hour blindfolded daily.
* Mandatory housework daily.

I won't be miserable all the time - I'll do a lot of reading, writing, and watching instructional/educational videos. But everything else should be extremely strict and restrictive.

Any additional ideas or suggestions in the same spirit as all of the above would be very welcome. If you've ever done a multi-day imprisonment yourself and have an interesting tale to tell, please share.

Thanks.
lj

Re: Multi-Day Imprisonment - Ideas?

Post by lj »

You don't mention clothes. Not knowing your domestic circumstances, I can't suggest being naked unless the heating allows this safely.

From another thread on uncomfortable clothing/skin irritation, how about you make a simple body cover from a hessian sack - cut a hole for the head, two armholes, when you lock your wrists you can't take the sack off without damaging it so this can be monitored by your remote guardian. You could also make some simple shorts/panties which could also be secured using a chain from collar to chastity device (this also helps keep the body cover in place.. Oh and link the shackles to the chastity device as well, a slightly too-short chain will add to the difficulty of walking and prevent you straightening upright fully.

evil enough ??? :evil: :twisted: :shock:
be a switch, double the fun :-)
tuscaloosa-sub

Post by tuscaloosa-sub »

Thanks for the suggestions - I will be nude the entire time, with reliable heating, plus a sleeping bag just in case. And I'm located at a fairly warm latitude.

I may not be able to acquire a burlap bag in time for this imprisonment, but there's one local supplier I will check. If not, it's definitely going on the to-do list for a future adventure. Another possibility is cutting just a hole for the head and using it as a confining sleep sack. Exactly the sort of idea I was looking for, thanks.

I'm debating the chastity-to-shackles link. I've done this before, but with mandatory hours of housework/labor on my feet every day I'm not sure whether it would be possible to stand with legs bent for that long. This may go on the honor-system part-time list instead of the inescapable full-time list.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

tuscaloosa-sub wrote: * I'll wear leg shackles with the chain shortened to 8 inches. Also, I'll be tethered by a 5 foot chain to a 30 pound weight, forcing me to pick up and carry the weight every time I move to a different room.
* Locking wrist cuffs will be connected with an 18 inch chain.
Put a chain from your right wrist cuff to your left foot and one from your left wrist cuff to your right ankles. Nice frustration.
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

Read this and think when you must stops. Okay, tight corset, of corse! Don't forget it. For waist and neck. Ballet boots... If you don't have, tape a pins to your heels and walk only on tiptoes. Tape knees together. And add a chinese tape torture with peas - to your knees. Hmm... Long skirt. Longer than your legs. It will mesh your legs. More than mesh, you will realy hate this skirt just after hour of housework. Fasten as many tiny bells as possible. :twisted: Not enough evil? Then that rule for you: you must use a strong, very painful clover nippleclamps with weights every time when you not kneeling. Then choise: peas or clamps? :twisted: (This rule must be ignored at night sleeping). Still not enough? Well, next. Sleep only with ballgag, blind hood and being hogtied. At day drink every hour a liter of water. WC is locked and allowed to open only at 3 times per day with min interval of 3 hours. You don't allowed to use any bottles, buckets, pelvises and another dishes for piss or poop. Bear it, or you have to do it on the floor.
Also, you must to do every day, continuously:
Tight strappado - 1 hour.
Kneeling with little bucket or pelvis of water on your head (you can't touch bucket by hands) - 30 mins.
Vertical crucifix with nippleclamps - 1 hour.
Wooden horse - 30 mins, without support by hands or legs.
FAILING the rules or time of that deals requires do it again from start.
Every DENIED rule (after big game start, before start you can choise rules) requires a punishment - whip yourself 30 times for every denied rule. Good idea - someone must control your whips, and if you whip yourself too easy, every easy strike will be replaced for 5 maximally strong whips by that master.

Ooofff... If you will do everything of this in one game, you are a really crazy. :twisted:
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
OrgasmAlley

Post by OrgasmAlley »

Here's a simple one. Be restrained in a manner that doesn't allow you to touch your face at all. You would be surprised how frequently we scratch rub, and so forth, and how torturous it is to be unable to do so. It's true that you will end up rubbing your face on the corner of a wall, on the couch, chair back... but none of it will be the equal of your hands. ;)