Self Tightening Belt

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
SMDave

Re: Self Tightening Belt

Post by SMDave »

Hi Bound_Jenny,

Thanks for your input, and congratulations on your waist reduction. 20 inches is impressive, considering that the world record in a living person is only 14 inches. I myself am not trying to reduce my waist measurement, I just like the sensation of pressure that I get from tight lacing. A belt works, but a corset is better. With a corset my whole body feels squished, and I get a major endorphin rush.

But it is hard to get it tight enough, particularly by myself. The attached picture is my DIY corset clamp. I put this over the corset temporarily, tighten it, re tighten the laces and then remove the clamp. This way I can get a much stronger squishing sensation, which I can tolerate for about half an hour before I have to remove the corset. It also works stand-alone as a super tight belt, and can exert all the force I want and then some. I guess steel is stronger than flesh!

You probably do not need such a device because you operate at a lower tension for a much longer time, like years. I salute you!

Thanks again.
Attachments
Corset Tightener
Corset Tightener
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

SMDave wrote:congratulations on your waist reduction. 20 inches is impressive, considering that the world record in a living person is only 14 inches.
She'd be smaller if not for that big heart of hers........
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

SMDave wrote:With a corset my whole body feels squished, and I get a major endorphin rush
Which is why it's addictive. And you wouldn't believe what it does for sex... :wink:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:She'd be smaller if not for that big heart of hers.......
You're bucking for a big, wet, messy kiss. With extra lipstick for maximum messiness. Like just about everyone's auntie... :twisted:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!