A safe spreadeagle technique

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
ArtificialAesthetics

A safe spreadeagle technique

Post by ArtificialAesthetics »

Those buckle thingies are called ladder lock buckles.
Wish Id known that BEFORE ordering expensive polywebbing harnesses, but meh

Was overworked and too lazy to engineer, so I guess it's fine.

https://sendvid.com/b9ga7wie
TicleMeEndless

Re: A safe spreadeagle technique

Post by TicleMeEndless »

This video looks like an rocket cockpit camera)))
10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2...1...ignition. Liftoff.

https://youtu.be/fr_hXLDLc38?t=18
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

LOL. At least the subject is buckled in.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

i always use chains and leather cuffs with a padlock to connect the cuff to the chain. then the keys are attached by string to the chain within reach. the keys are then locked in a kitchen safe for a set time. works pretty good for me. no escape until that timer clicks down.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Sergio

Post by Sergio »

TNTBound wrote:i always use chains and leather cuffs with a padlock to connect the cuff to the chain.
I do much the same but with the chain already attached to the cuff and initially enough excess chain to let my left hand reach the right to fasten the cuff and vice-versa. Then with an open padlock in each hand I gather the slack in each chain into a loop until I'm sufficiently stretched, and lock two links together. The advantage is that the final step is done comfortably within my reach rather than having to wrestle to pull the chain tight enough while bending to reach the D-link on the cuff.