Selfbondage session and punishment ideas with a partner

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
asphyxiabear

Selfbondage session and punishment ideas with a partner

Post by asphyxiabear »

Usually "selbondage" and "partner" is not something that you see in the same sentence, but hear me out and share your thoughts please. I was doing selfbondage and cross-dressing related stuff as long as I remember and although I shared a lot of information about my kinks with my wife, she didn't know all of it. A few month ago I shared everything with her and currently planning to do a session with her help\participation, but with a little twist. :twisted:

Now let me paint you the picture and show why I consider this selfbondage for at least a sub-part for the session. The whole thing will start with the use of a randomizer that will tell you how much time (e.g. from 20-120 minute) you have to be in bondage before your dom arrives. In the session I'd like to use at least two positions, for the waiting game I'd choose a hogtie position incorporating an anal hook, wearing my wife's clothes while I'm in a fully isolated environment. (gag, headphones, head mask) The selfbondage part pretty much ends when she's coming home with the pain train. :whip:

The secondary position(s) would help the dom to reach places she couldn't in a hogtie, but I'd have to do everything in advance. Here comes the fun part where I'd like to ask you, what kind of punishment she should give me? Everything is on, there is no kink\fetish I didn't try in the past, the important part is : I am not able to do anything or chicken out, have to endure the pain and take the punishment that I deserve!

The ideas will be printed out for her and everything should be done with the help of randomizer. So far I have the following ones in my mind, but please feel free to share your thoughts as well:
- Add the chastity cage to the bondage if not already implemented
- Remove the anal hook and fuck me with a strap-on for X minute where the randomizer will tell you the minutes you have to work on me, at the
end insert back the hook or another toy
- Use the randomizer to choose a punishing tool (e.g. number 2 would be the whip) and hit me with it for X times
- I'll have a gag with a feeding tube, she have to pee in collector and force me to drink it (have to change positions so I am able to drink it
without the danger of suffocation)
- Remove the gag and deepthroat me with a dildo
- ...your ideas...

The randomizer is a small program I wrote myself that will work with the printed checklist, so it won't tell you to choose the 103rd tool for the spanking but will tell you to hit me let's say 90 times. (so every interval is already set in the program based on the exercise you're doing) The checklist can even repeat tasks or the randomizer can choose a task randomly but in this case you have to have a time limit for the session. Let your minds go wild! :P
Last edited by asphyxiabear on 26 Apr 2020, 22:34, edited 1 time in total.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Selfbondage session and punishment ideas with a partner

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I/we might be able to help, but let me understand this first ; you have no limits? I do hope you have worked out a safe word or gesture to end the session or slow it down if it becomes too intense. Just checking, and please disregard if you already have this in place.
My 1st suggestion, if possible, is have your wife do the self bondage hog tie. Knowing that it is truly inescapable whilst she is out running errands, or just spending your money on herself ( like the beauty salon) I believe would add a true element of domination.
I'll see if I can put my thinker on to help with punishments.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Like shan said „no limits“ ?

How about some needles ?
She could make a star around your nipples, use this to
Leash you, led you around and intice her
To pleasure her like she desires.

If you have no previous experience with needleplay
Make sure to read up about safety & hygenical
Requierments in advance.

Whatever you do, i hope you 2 enjoy your session.
[
Shannon SteelSlave

asphyxiabear wrote: The randomizer is a small program I wrote myself that will work with the printed checklist, so it won't tell you to choose the 103rd tool for the spanking but will tell you to hit me let's say 90 times. (so every interval is already set in the program based on the exercise you're doing) The checklist can even repeat tasks or the randomizer can choose a task randomly but in this case you have to have a time limit for the session. Let your minds go wild! :P
I would like to talk to you about your software skills, if you can send me a PM.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
asphyxiabear

Post by asphyxiabear »

I am not a software engineer, I learnt C back in my days and use very simplistic and dumb-looking code but feel free to send me a PM, I think it is allowed in my settings. :D

On the other topic, at the moment my only hard limit is public humiliation but my wife is another story. She can be pushed into things but have many soft limits so presentation is very important. Had some pretty close calls in the past years, even near death situations so we plan now everything really thoroughly.

I do understand the being sealed away could be very dangerous but we have a safe gesture for these kind of sessions. My two big kinks at the moment is physical pain and forced drinking. (beside the obvious derived from my name. :wink: )
Shannon SteelSlave

asphyxiabear wrote:I am not a software engineer, I learnt C back in my days and use very simplistic and dumb-looking code but feel free to send me a PM, I think it is allowed in my settings. :D
You'll fit right in. Come on in and have a look around. See you there. Maybe we can add some spice to your programn.
👠👠
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

A some ideas i have:

1) Tickling! With a blinefold and restrains it can be very funny. There's a big desert for ideas: time challenges, stop-concentration games (you must make some doing for escape, like a blind opening of code lock, untiying the knots, cutting ropes, finding keys, etc, but she bothers you), guess the kiss (for playing with she's friends)... Ideal, for bet a wish. Cunning and inventive wish. Imagine: today you and she have a dinner in restorant, and your face painted to kitty whiskers and nose because you loose a challenge. Tomorrow will walks in mall, but she have a two tiny bells attached to dress on chest, at places where must be nippels because you win. :oops:

2) She is not a full partner, but part of the mechanism. Some complex scenarios can requires a lot of logic equipment, hard to make or buy. Example: hogtie, blinefold, ballgag and key somewhere on floor. But floor have a trap area: when you crawl inside, your girl spin you, pulls off to random place and spin again. Or she can :whip: you if you crawl slow, or touch the rope pulled low over the floor. Or something with a hard fixation: you can do nothing, but she doing something not hard but long time, e.g. just slowly and easy move finger on the foot. Slowly, but unstopable.

3) The maze watcher. She watch your escape way and intervenes if he wants. May be she can think that game so easy for you and make it harder, or inver. Or she wants to add evil things to the game. E.g, suddenly add a painful clamps. Or steal the keys when you tries feel for it with your finger and silently laugh for your futile attempts to free yourself. :twisted: Main principe: you don't know what she doing or will want to do.
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.