Suggestions for a male masturbation device

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Sandman

Suggestions for a male masturbation device

Post by Sandman »

When i am in a self bondage session i find it really difficult to masturbate. This i obviously because my hands are are tied, but also because i wear a diaper during sessions. Removing the diaper is not really a solution because i am usually tied down for up to 10 hours so i really need some way to relieve myself. This means that my groin is pretty much inaccessible. So i am thinking of buying a sex toy that i can use, maybe a vibrating egg or a something i can attach to my penis. However it must fullfill a few criterias, these are:

* Must be small enough to fit underneath a diaper
* Must be controlled via remote.
* Must be waterproof. Ie. i must be able to use my diaper with short circuiting the device....(and potentially electrocute my balls :twisted: )

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance :D
Gregovic

Re: Suggestions for a male masturbation device

Post by Gregovic »

Why do you want it to be inside the diaper? The Magic wand type vibrators work great through a diaper. If you want stimulation throughout your session, no battery powered vibe is going to last that long.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
BlindMike

Re: Suggestions for a male masturbation device

Post by BlindMike »

I use an electrostim device. However, you need a good one, and you really need one that can be set to turn on and off periodically, or you will cum, and then all you can think of is how to get free which will become intolerable in time. Mind you, it would be a great test of endurance. For my money, the one to get is the erostek model 312 which has some excellent presets, one of which is called Torment, and which is ideal for extended sessions as it is not continuously torturing you. Well. it sort of is, but is sporadic in it's stimulation, and also, you don't know when, or what it is going to do next. Trust me, you will not get any sleep at all.