Interesting light timer release method

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
BDSMandStuff

Interesting light timer release method

Post by BDSMandStuff »

Just thought I would share a release method I've tried out recently, not sure if it's been discovered or brought up before.

Starts with the usual outlet timer that has two plugs so i can use two lamps in case one bulb burns out. Locked to the bed however with a combination lock and wait till the timer turns the light on to get out right ?

Well heres a way to really make that interesting.

Pick up a remote control outlet, plug in a hitachi magic wand and the light timer into the outlet that is remote controlled. In order to get the timer to work and count down, the outlet has to be on, and if the hitachi is plugged in it is also on. So essentially the only way to get out is to force yourself to be teased by a vibrator to get the light to turn on. The remote allows you to turn the vibrator on and off but if you don't have it on, you will be stuck tied up and the timer to get out is paused, forcing you to be pleasured to get out.

The key to a backup release here in case something should fail with the remote turning the outlet back on, is to have a second outlet timer and lamp plugged in running on its own outlet, but for a much longer period of time , say 4-5 hours, or twice what you set the main timer for. This way if the remote goes dead or stops working the outlet, you'll still be able to eventually get out.

Last time i had set the timer for 30 mins light on while i get setup, and then 2 hours untill the lights come back on. i ended up being tied up for a little over 3 hours since i didn't want to orgasm from the hitachi magic wand. I use the male attachment the slides over the cock and secure the vibrator to a crotch harness. If you spread eagle and handcuffed overhead, there is no way to turn off the vibrator if you decide to turn the power on and throw the remote :o
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Interesting light timer release method

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

It sounds like your set up could be used to force the user to endure many other kinds of torment, with either a minimum torment time required, or a long wait.
I would however, still recommend the use of a 3rd back up that relies on mechanical (not electronic) means. A bad power outage or a tripped breaker could stop time for both outlets.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
BDSMandStuff

Post by BDSMandStuff »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:It sounds like your set up could be used to force the user to endure many other kinds of torment, with either a minimum torment time required, or a long wait.
I would however, still recommend the use of a 3rd back up that relies on mechanical (not electronic) means. A bad power outage or a tripped breaker could stop time for both outlets.
That is very true, I usually use daylight as the final backup in case the power goes out..

Interesting quick story.. I was doing selbondage with a light timer in a motel once with a vibrator and light timer and out of nowhere there was this loud pop and the vibrator turned off, which told me the power went out. I wasn't sure if there was even enough light to get in since i had the window covered pretty well. Fortunately daylight saved my ass from getting caught as i had just enough to see the combo.

I have another instant release i always use, which is a bottle of urine with a key tied to it that will release a padlock. The padlock is the link between the combo lock and whatever else it is locked too so if shit hits the fan, i can pull the string and get the key but will dump urine all over myself and the bed. I have not had to use this once though luckily.
Shannon SteelSlave

Thank you for including that in your scenario. It's just that a lot of people read and copy these scenarios word for word, and may become too impetuous to think of the worst case happening, or planning a contingency for it. Shannon salutes you :hi:
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

In UK at least all new and updated electrical circuits have to have RCD devices, which will turn off the power if there is leakage to earth. This might be someone touching a live wire, but all sorts of other things can cause a trip. An old incandescent light bulb burning out often causes a trip, so caution with a second light as a backup. I once chained myself to do the ironing, using my computer timer. I heard a click, wondered what it was, then realised the iron was cooling down. It turned out that the iron had a leak in the steam system. That had tripped the breaker. My release then rested on which happened first, the timer running out or the computer battery running flat. It turned out to be the timer, but the ironing did not get done. BTW I did have a destructive emergency release.
esmith000

Post by esmith000 »

Instead of light as the release you could also have the power trip something like a motor, a little car or toy that would bring the key within reach. I really like this idea about forced orgasm/vibrator use for a period of time to get released. Will have to give this some more though!
Shannon SteelSlave

Welcome to Bound Anna, esmith.
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

esmith000 wrote:... something like a motor, a little car or toy that would bring the key within reach...
I once saw a video where a toy car would bring the key, but the house cat thought it was an interesting thing to play with. Result: no liberation! :shock:
So educate your pets well. :rofl:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

kinbaku wrote:So educate your pets well.
Try that with a cat. :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Shannon SteelSlave

Cat can teach us so much......
ezgif.com-resize (4).gif
ezgif.com-resize (4).gif (484.99 KiB) Viewed 2444 times
Like social distancing
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Last week I had to cycle to the shelter of stray cats at 3:30 in the morning because the cats could have opened the interior door and the alarm went off.
Cats are really smart:
caught burglary
caught burglary
caught burglary.jpg (8.2 KiB) Viewed 2388 times
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

What about a part of random evil? Just a randomly throw of invisible electronic dice at start of session. Natural 1 means your first release will not work, and you must wait for or use backup release. And of corse random timer of first release. Then you then thou shalt diligently try to get a key, but you never don't know - escape mechanism must works now? Or you must do your punishment more? Or your torture useless and you everyway cannot get a key earlier? And as berry on cake: if you will switch on a torture more than 30m over setted up release time, your remote will electronicly stuck in switched on state. You never know time... :twisted:
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.