First time self bondage dare

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Boundsub96

First time self bondage dare

Post by Boundsub96 »

So, hi.

Self bondage is something I have really been interested in for a long time now but have never really had the confidence nor creativity to try anything beyond a simple tying of the hands. After reading a few health and safety articles as well as other members of the communities experiences I think I am ready to give it a go myself and appeal for suggestions/dares from more experienced people on here.

My gear is very limited at the moment mostly from stuff I "borrowed" from my parents post office but hopefully will be extended. it is as follows...
-roll of duct tape
-parcel tape
-20+ zip ties
-3x leather belts
-2 coils of rope
-padlock with 1 single key
-plastic wra[/cling film

Few other notes
-no asphyxiation, not on my own
-I have the house to myself all week
-I am able to freeze things as I have read thats a common release mechanism

I am really unsure what to expect here (or even if I am doing this right) but any dares or suggestions would be amazing. Thank you all! :)
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: First time self bondage dare

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to BoundAnna, BoundSub. I'll see if I can come up with something. Are you limited to just those items, or could you purchase stuff at hardware store? (Chains, locks, ropes, zip ties, ect cheap stuff)
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Boundsub96

Post by Boundsub96 »

Thank you for the welcome! for the time being yes just those above I am afraid, in future though I do have a hardware stuff I could go to during the weekend to get some stuff though I really wouldnt know what to look for myself.
Shannon SteelSlave

My recommendation will start with safety, or else you might be bound for the entire week. I would recommend keeping the cling wrap below the waist. Wrapping your arms in that could lead to an inescapable situation.
It looks like you are using tape and rope, things you would likely be cutting to escape. Here is an idea to hold your scissors : https://www.boundanna.com/html/en_tech_scisslock.html
Here is a good way to lock buckles, but you will need more locks : https://www.boundanna.com/html/en_tech_bucklelock.html
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Boundsub96

Post by Boundsub96 »

Wow thank you those are so simple and obvious I wish I had of thought of them sooner! I will definitely be getting additional padlocks sometime soon maybe half a dozen or so.

For the time being though is there any effective way that I could secure a full body self bondage tie while making it all reliant on the key to a single lock?
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Start slow, work your way up to the more challenging stuff. Your first ties don't have to rely on a release method other than being able to undo what you did with your fingers. You said you have only tied your hands in the past. So now try tying your legs. Start at the ankles, then the knees, above and below if you like, or try either to see the differences. Once your legs are tied you can tie your hands and get an idea for how it feels, how much you can move. Bondage doesn't always have to inescapable to be fun. Just the feeling of being tied can be all you need at first. Then as you become more experienced, you can add to greater degrees of difficulty. It's much better to be safe than sorry.

There is a certain psychological factor in having to wait out the timer, but for your first forays, it will be enough to experience the new ties.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
lj

Post by lj »

welcome to BoundAnna :D

looking at your list of available gear, first a word or two of caution

plan your scene in advance, and stick to the plan - you may have seen references to "thinking with your hormones" - it is very easy to think of another thing to add whilst you are setting up the bondage which seems exciting but may seriously add to the risk of getting it wrong.

Duct tape is a great bondage item, but requires good dexterity to unpeel in the absence of scissors or knife

get a pair of safety (ER or A&E depending on which country you are in!)scissors, they are cheap but very effective as they will cut most things and are designed to reduce the risk of accidental cutting of skin etc, and much safer than a knife

don't use your padlock - with only one key you run a serious risk of losing it and being trapped, again, you can buy padlocks quite cheaply (and get "keyed-alike" ones so you don't need to search for the right key, unless that is part of your scenario!)

zip-ties are very harsh on skin so don't use them as cuffs, pull too hard and they will cut skin and certainly bruise. They do make simple locks, but will need proper wire cutters (or safety scissors) to cut - I had a nasty accident when I used ordinary scissors to try to cut a zip-tie link, the scissors broke apart and one edge cut my hand quite deeply, lots of blood!)

As has been suggested, use rope and belts for your early experiments, keep well away from the neck and don't try any form of gag whilst tied.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Shannon SteelSlave

Boundsub96 wrote:Thank you for the welcome! for the time being yes just those above I am afraid, in future though I do have a hardware stuff I could go to during the weekend to get some stuff though I really wouldnt know what to look for myself.
Maybe this thread has some ideas and thoughts. viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11915&hilit=home+depot
👠👠