Dreams about to be caught

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
TicleMeEndless

Dreams about to be caught

Post by TicleMeEndless »

...In fact, I have long been sitting here. And I must admit, I stole your key and watched for about an hour how you were trying to find a key that does not exist. Come on, do not be aggrieved! It’s just that you so pitifully moo to gag that I could not deny myself this pleasure. :twisted: Probably, these clothespins on the nipples were very painful. But finally I returned the key! You didn't even notice anything. And you know, this skirt really suits you. :wink:

To hear this from an acquaintance girl after a session of blind hogtie... She just suddenly came to visit, did'nt know about my hobby. How did I forget to lock the door? :oops:

It's a pity it's only a dream.
Have you ever wanted to be caught? Share your fantasies or real cases when you were caught.
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Dreams about to be caught

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

There are a few stories around here, recently, about members setting themselves up as bait, and their own trap. Can't put my finger on them at the moment, but recently, possibly under true stories
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Having had to text a friend when I screwed up, I can tell you the anxiety of how other people will react is nothing like fantasies of being discovered!
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
dsteve

Post by dsteve »

I think the fantasy of being caught in self-bondage is quite common. In the fantasy the person always understands what is going on and becomes an active participant. I doubt that reality would be as much fun. But, like you I do enjoy thinking about it while self tied.
Have fun.