Tonights the night.

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
restricted

Tonights the night.

Post by restricted »

I am decorating a box room. I intend to make cabinets all along the walls so everything can go into the box room. At the moment I have brackets up to fasten the top of the cabinets to.

I am going to chain myself tonight to the brackets. Unfortunately the locks I have are too big for the bracket screw holes, so with the aid of cable ties, I shall fasten the chains to the brackets. The other end will give me chains on my wrists and let me be fastened to the wall as a slave girl waiting to see who has bought her. It's going to be too cold for my games skirts so it will be tights and nurses uniform I suppose with a fleece to keep me warm up top.

I will have cutters in the room but won't be able to see them until it gets light. The third lock will fasten my ankles so I can't walk to get the cutters either. I will have to slither across the floor. I'll think about that and maybe tomorrow drill the bolt holes a bit bigger to take the padlocks.

Thinking about it, I might tie the cutters to my electro magnet so I can't pull them over until the power goes off. As it will be dark, I won't know what time I will have set it for. I will plug the timer in, spin the wheel so it doesn't give the right time and it could switch off for a half hour in ten minutes or in ten hours. I might be asleep when the magnet is switched off and by the time I wake up, it's powered again...

So when you are all nice and cosy tonight, think of poor Nurse Ratched. Attacked by one of her patients and left unable to escape...….. :shock:
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
restricted

Re: Tonights the night.

Post by restricted »

Good job I tested the timers as one didn't turn off. It does now.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

restricted wrote:Good job I tested the timers as one didn't turn off. It does now.
It sounds like you are going to have fun tonight.
Since you like to play with magnets, just a quick suggestion. If you decide to use electro-magnets to hold up your release, just make sure the device is heavy enough to overcome any latent residual magnetism. I have heard elsewhere here that after powering on and off, an electro-magnet can develop a slight permanent, though much less powerful hold on metals, possibly from the rise and collapse of the induced current, that can happen after a few cycles. So if using electro-magnets to hold up a key for example, you may want to add a ballast weight to make it heavy enough to break the latent hold.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

If you can't insert a small padlocks to holes, cable ties will be too weak for you. It is enough just to pull sharply to get free. Look for alternative, if you want to real restraints.
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
restricted

Post by restricted »

Good idea number 72 was a washout, 3 good reasons though.

1/ It was uncomfortable sitting on the floor.

2/ I live in a terraced house and next door has a baby in the room next to mine. So I thought the chains might wake it up.

3/ I had emulsioned the ceiling and I thought the smell might have gone off. But I was wrong. Even with the window open, the smell was bad and the fumes dried my throat out. I'll try chaining myself to the chair today as I have to seal the walls in undercoat so I can emulsion over them. Otherwise the dark colour will come through as I'm doing them a light colour.

Still in my nurses dress though. Looking forward to fixing myself to a chair today.

But I will drill the holes to take the padlocks and once dry have a day stuck like that. At lease it will save me going out. :rofl: