Variants of punishment?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
TicleMeEndless

Variants of punishment?

Post by TicleMeEndless »

OK, finally i planned a session at tonight by this scenario: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12442 with a some little changes (real life requires it, nothing to do about). It's increases difficult. So, my trouble is a chicken out which becomes available at last stage (finding a keys on celling). Just i can reach a backup release (all keys at big ice timer) easy and without consequences. But chicken out requires punishment, right? I was able to come up with only one: next planned agony session includes weight on clover clamps. Punishment is to double the weight - i would beat in chains and damn me for last cowardly.
But maybe you can offer something better? It's must not opens my little secret (TSHHH! :wink: ) and and not related to copro, but must be really hateful (or/and painful) for me.
So, are your suggestions? Please be cruel and creative :twisted:
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
KinkInSpace

Re: Variants of punishment?

Post by KinkInSpace »

So, you want to endure the punishment, but have the backup, right?

The question becomes, is this really a backup for emergency cases, or is it because you are unsure whether or not you can take the session and want to chicken out?

If it is the first, you need something that is not technically a punishment, but rather something you will not want to do unless life threathening, but it must not be something so bad that you are doubting in that life threathening situation either. For example, you can put a backup key in a paint bucket filled to the brim, and the only way out is to spill paint on your floor, that will never go out unless you replace all the carpet stuff.

If it is however a resort in case the session is too much, then you can settle for a bigger punishment on a next session, but keep in mind that this is something you will need to do, and the punishment cannot be something you actually like making you choose to abort prematurely just so you can do that punishment.

In both cases, a punishment described earlier will probably be best, but the severity of this punishment is probably too harsh for a non-life threathening situation. It is still best to have something in place that will happen immediately. You decide to take the punishment right there in order to get released, not decided: I will free myself and punishment will follow later.

What I think to be a really good way to do this, but requires testing, is the following:

Get a proper estim unit with an on-off switch at a preprogrammable strength. This can be one of those audio triggered ones. If you can automate the on off switch, that is preferable (audio unit would work for this, in conjunction with an arduino) but if not, the estim unit could become the backup control itself.

Estim still uses electricity, and it actually does use a higher voltage, but with a low amp. It may be enough electricity to run a motor too.

Do note, this is hypothetical and needs examination and lots of testing. The idea is that you create a circuit from the + lead to something you want to torture and also not want to torture. For example, your nipples. You make sure that your nipples become a contact point, so the electricity has to pass through your nipples in order to complete a circuit. It goes to a motor, and this motor, once rotated enough times will allow you to release.

Normally with estim, you have to work your way up to a certain level. It is required to test the setting that you can take with this circuit in place and make sure that it will hurt badly. But it is also important that the entire release does not take more than 5 seconds, preferably less.

The idea is that you just hook your nipples up to the circuit and the motor for release, but keep it there. The option to turn on the power is within reach as well as the ability to turn off. In case of an audio track, it would be as easy as an arduino that plays an audio track for 3 seconds and at the same time control your release motor.

You press the button once to get your big electrical shock and get the keys released, and if necessary, you press the off button to turn it off after 3 seconds, or with an arduino, it automatically goes off.

The estim can also be done to your member, or inside your ass.

When you use the backup, it will hurt. It will hurt badly, but only for 3 seconds, with no lasting damage.

Yes, it is a way to get out and it is a form of punishment, but it is something that, because it is this bad, should be enough motivation to not use this unless you really need to.

Keep in mind, with a punishment setup like the above, it is easy to overdo it, you do not want that, trust me. The shock must be limited to 3 seconds for your own health safety. A longer shock may cause such a reflex that could cause lasting damage if the intensity of the estim is too high, and you are not experienced with taking estim.

Also, keep in mind that all good estim boxes have an upper limit. If yours is one of those high quality estim boxes, the chances become less, but because you go from nothing to a high level, it will still be a huge shock to your system and for that reason, it should be 3 seconds or less.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about, take the following mental image in mind. Consider that you are in a room that is very quiet with no one around. Suddenly, extremeny loud music starts to play. This effect is similar to the hard estim, with the biggest difference, is the addition of pain which will make your body go in several different fight/flight responses. One might be passing out. By reducing the shock to 3 seconds top, you should be within the limits of passing out because your body has a delay of processing things.

If you are using the advanced setup with audio controlled estim, it is strongly adviced to use volume ramped up sound. Then you can have the estim last longer, but keep the highest intensity part limited to 3 seconds. Feel free to reduce the electricity after that to half the strength if you want to keep the punishment ongoing and then make it slowly ramp up again, but that is not necessary. The idea is not to give you an estim session, but to prevent you access to a key that you can get to in case of an emergency. The on-going estim could hinder you to get out of your bondage in that emergency.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

Looks like an idea, but i don't have e-stim. Besides, my scenario means a freedom of moving - it's exclude e-stim. Or it can be portable? Next, on last stage my hands are free, because it i can easy reach backup release, whatever it is. And finally, i easy decide to 3sec torture. Just 3 sec and get free. It's look like a too low price for freedom.
So, my backup release provides the keys after VERY long waiting and fit to pervent situations of bad calculate, like a key hanged too high. It works only while hands locked behind. For pervent chiken out, easing the game, e.t.c i ask for punishment, that brings me real hell, a situation in which I am ready to give everything that I have, so as not to go to the end.

Maybe sometime i will make a locked box with timer for replace an ice backup release.
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

It sounds like you never experienced proper estim.

Let me ask you this. There is a door, and you need to open it. The door is entirely made of metal, and due to some weird carpet in the room, everytime you are in that room, you build up static electricity. In order to exit the room, you need to touch that metal door. This means you will get a zap, but due to this weird carpet, the zap is going to be... like... a lot. (this is something that can actually happen in real life. In fact I've been in such situation).

You want to leave, sure, you have to touch the door and get a big shock. The shock is instant though, a 0.2ms shock, but it doesn't matter, it hurts nontheless.

How eager are you to touch the door in order to get out? Or are you actually afraid to touch it?

Ever been in a situation where touching metal is likely to produce a shock, even if its a mild one? You will be scared to touch it. The moment one of these shocks is actually quite a bit more than you usually get, you'll be afraid to touch it.

The Estim I am suggesting here has about 10 times the shock of what you would get in the above fictional scenario. No, you will not easily press the button for a 3 second shock and get out. You will be very afraid to press that button, because you will get a huge amount of pain into whatever it will shock. Your nipples is going to be so much worse than any other member and I can guarantee you, when you test the device to find your comfortable limit, you will not want to press that button if its not absolutely an emergency.

You will be screaming. But even better, you will survive.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.