Favorite bondage fantasy?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Kinkylady

Favorite bondage fantasy?

Post by Kinkylady »

I like Slave L's fantasy, it is very similar to things that my Master makes me do, except for the rain, we have very little rain in my part of the world. In my case, I have an imaginary Master, he lives in my head and makes me do all kinds of erotic things. One of His favorite punishments has always been to make me strip naked in front of a mirror in preparation for an evenings event. He usually starts by making me bend at my waist so my tits hang down towards the floor and then I have to bind my tits tightly at the base so they stick out off of my chest like two large inflated balls of flesh. Master then makes me insert two rather large benwa balls into my pussy, then an estim shield over my pussy. After I get the shield in place, Master makes me insert an estim butt plug, usually the 50mm (two inch) all metal, heavy Torpedo. It took me nearly a year of practice and urging and punishment by my Master to finally be able to get this giant into my ass. It is still painful, but I have been able to accept the pain and get it inserted. I'm rather proud of the fact that I can get this monster inserted into my tight little asshole. Master had me purchase a leather harness sort of arrangement that has a belt that fits tightly around my waist and then a strap that is affixed to the back of the belt and then down through my crotch and up in front to a buckle that locks it into place. Once locked, it holds the butt plug, benwa balls and the pussy shield in place and cannot be removed without a key. Sometimes Master requires that I attach things to my nipples that stick out like little fingers off the tips of my bloated tits but not every time, it usually depends upon how much I screwed up during the days prior.

When Master is satisfied with my bondage, He usually makes me put on a men's shirt with shirt tails that extend down enough to cover my pussy and ass in the back but not by much. It is embarrassing and sometimes dangerous to walk out of my apartment and down the sidewalks to get to my car. Master often makes me keep the top unbuttoned so that the ropes around my tits are barely hidden. The three block walk is always a challenge, my tits are bound, sometimes nipple clamped, and my ass and pussy are stuffed. I have to try my best to act like I am just going on a casual walk but sometimes there is a homeless guy sitting on the sidewalk against a wall and I know he will have a view looking up into my crotch. Once I get to my car, Master makes me drive to an Island that is in the center of an recreational area but little used at night, at least the center is not used. I would urge you to read some of my earlier posts to see the description of the this place. I reported my experiences on the Island under the name Claudia.

Anyway, once on the Island, Master makes me get out of my car and walk the few yards to the center area that is undeveloped with foot paths crisscrossing the native vegetation. Once I'm in the interior, Master makes me take off my shirt and stand there naked except for my rope, belt and shoes. That's when Master gets aggressive, he pushes the punishment button on the Erosteck portable remote control unit that ignites the butt plug and the pussy shield with an electrical charge that caused me to cramp in pain. That is my signal to get walking. On a typical night, I am made to walk nearly a mile, naked, bound and plugged. All during the walk, Master pushes the buttons on the device to encourage me to greater efforts. This is also the area where I am made to "car dodge", another punishment that I wrote about before under the Claudia name.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Favorite bondage fantasy?

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Your postings and ideas are inspiring. I hope you find the perfect mate someday, or at least a great balance somewhere. Shannon salutes you, Claudia. :hi:
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠