advice needed

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
LeotardedLaddie

advice needed

Post by LeotardedLaddie »

My girlfriend really wants to go to a Halloween party as slave girl.
The complete package, with a set of metal shackles - - neck, wrists, ankles, all joined by chains.
I have found a set but need advice from anyone who has worn or helped someone wear this.
What is the most effective (i.e., arousing) way to put these on?
Neck first, then wrists, then ankles. Bottom to top? Restrain the hands first?
Thank you!
Gregovic

Re: advice needed

Post by Gregovic »

I think the answer will be the ultimate internet buzzkill in these sorts of subjects: "It depends"

What gets people in the mood varies wildly and is very much subjective to the people involved. Personally I think I'd go for the collar first, and have the submissive put it on themselves with a bit of preamble generally in the way of: "With this collar you will become my slave. You will have no free will and you will be mine to do with as I please. If you submit to me freely, put my collar around your neck" (orhowever you think it works best), then ankles so she can't run away and lastly the hands. But like I said, it will very much depend on what works for you two.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna,Leo. I think Gregovic covered the topic nicely, but might I suggest as an alternative, the opposite of a striptease? Instead of the gradual freedom of removing clothes, the feeling of bondage will increase with each click of the locks. Have fun, stay safe, and tell us what you are wearing to the party.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Welcome to the forum.

I would agree with Gregovic as to style Remembering that she is going as a slave girl you might like to add some small bells to her hips so she jingle as she walks. She will of course be required to hold her chains up off the floor so as not to disturb the 'Free' men and women she will be honoured to be allowed to mix with.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

1) Blindfold her.
2) Cuff her hands.
3) Now the legs.
4) Collar.
5) Lead she to the big mirror.
6) Order her to say something like "My name was Anna. Now I am a slave and from now on until the end of my days I serve my master."
7) As soon as she says this, remove the blinefold.

P.S. Phrase may be changed. "from now on until the end of my days I serve my master" can be too strong for her. As minimum "Who are you? - I am the slave of my master".
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
pavtron

Post by pavtron »

TicleMeEndless wrote:1) Blindfold her.
2) Cuff her hands.
3) Now the legs.
4) Collar.
5) Lead she to the big mirror.
6) Order her to say something like "My name was Anna. Now I am a slave and from now on until the end of my days I serve my master."
7) As soon as she says this, remove the blindfold.
Nice ritual!
Maid_Lauren

Post by Maid_Lauren »

Tell us how things worked out.
LeotardedLaddie

Post by LeotardedLaddie »

Things did not work out as expected.
Being a lover of dancewear, and wanting any "natural" excuse to wear it in public, I could not figure out how to be a leotarded slave-owner. So I opted for something I red about years ago - - John the Baptist. I wore blak tights and turtleneck leotard, cut a large aluminum serving dish so I could put my head into the center, and taped it together underneath where it would not show.

So she decided the best way to adapt to this from her original plan was to go as Salome. Still pretty much the same outfit, with seven veils attached. But no manacles - - after all, she was a princess, albeit not a very nice one.

So the shackles remain in the box they arrived in. In my desire to surprise her, she does not even know I have them; I was going to apply them right before we left for the party. Well, maybe we can find a fetish party some time on our vaation travels, or wait until next Halloween.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

LeotardedLaddie wrote:Things did not work out as expected.
So the shackles remain in the box they arrived in. In my desire to surprise her, she does not even know I have them; I was going to apply them right before we left for the party. Well, maybe we can find a fetish party some time on our vaation travels, or wait until next Halloween.
Sorry to hear that. Yeah, Thanksgiving and End of year holidays really are more for family gathering, not a good time to try and introduce the shackles. But maybe Valentine's Day? But probably not to replace a romantic setting though. Good luck, hope it does work out for you someday.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:But maybe Valentine's Day?
And switch the roles at 8 marth. Imagine: shopping in some big mall. You have a credit card and paying for your girlfriend. Every buy requires a PIN code she don't know. But you weared to ballgag and collar with leash (toys locked, keys leaved at home). Under clothes portable e-stim whit RC (girl have a remote). Buy some clothes (you carry all bags), ask salers for help with choice, have a lunch into cafe (she eat, you watching - ballgag, remember?). If she needs to toilet, you being left tied by leash like a horse, blinefolded and handcuffed behind. After dinner, your girl must buy for you some dress or skirt with sissy shirt, bra, panties and pantyhoses, also high heels (with the fitting). Visit to manicure and makeup - for she and you (let she draw on your face cat whiskers). Being into girl's image travel to another corner of city for cinema, use only buses or metro(you should look ridiculous like a guy dressed as a girl). After seance return home, remove ballgag. Wash and kiss her legs. Add a spider gag. Next your girl must wear some epic costume (Wonder Woman, She Ra, Cleopatra or another like that). Smear something tasty to her legs, lower than kneels only. You must lick all it under table, being nacked, handcuffed behind, while she is eating - it's your dinner. After that will be erotic part (pegging, cunnilingus, maybe just normal sex). And finally this crazy day ends at bedroom. She sleepeng alone on bed like a queen, you - in her legs, tied. May be neck tied to kneels and hands behind to ankles, or just hogtied. Anyway, ballgaged, blinefolded and on high heels. If you makes some noise and nterfere with her sleep, she will be angry and punish you - flog strong and many times, or add a nippleclamps till the morning, and will left you behind the door, on the mat near to doorstep, like a bad dog.
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

LeotardedLaddie wrote:Things did not work out as expected.
Being a lover of dancewear, and wanting any "natural" excuse to wear it in public, I could not figure out how to be a leotarded slave-owner. So I opted for something I red about years ago - - John the Baptist. I wore blak tights and turtleneck leotard, cut a large aluminum serving dish so I could put my head into the center, and taped it together underneath where it would not show.
you could have made this a soopervillain costume, they all wear leotards. Dr. doom or thanos both come to mind as master slavers.
:idea: :idea: :twisted:
[