anyone used one of those electric dog fences?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
TNTBound

anyone used one of those electric dog fences?

Post by TNTBound »

anyone used one of those electric dog fences with the shock collar to keep you in your room? i think it would be kind of fun to have the fence at the edge of the room(or your bed) and the collar locked on, that way if you try to leave the room/bed, you will get shocked. just curious if anyone else has tried it or similar and how sensitive the range is, like 5 feet from the fence, or 10 feet.
Last edited by Sir Cumference on 10 Oct 2019, 04:09, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Headline
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: dog fence

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Best advice T, keep the probe away from the back of your neck. It can contract the throat muscles in front, too, though. Probably best used on the side, not sure how to keep it there. Remember also, that it lacks the safety features of a professional E-stim kit. I know you are not new to bondage and safety, so have at it. :)
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
tiemeupalso

Post by tiemeupalso »

they are great for use outdoors attached to your balls,with you blindfolded looking for a key
xt

Post by xt »

Very inexpensive options on Amazon. And yes, would agree to *not* use on neck. Take my word for it: on even the lowest setting, the shock will take your breath away if placed upon sensitive bits (I usually have it attached in some way to my JailBird, under the whole package or along the top of the shaft). In fact, I can barely bring myself to trigger the thing manually, even when I know it's coming, even when I know what I'm in for. When it happens in instances NOT under my control it is incredible. Obedience training indeed!
GeneralError

Post by GeneralError »

Wow, this sounds like it can be used as a very efficient tool for obedience training! I have to check this out.
The combination with the fence or remote control offer interesting possibilities.
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Best advice T, keep the probe away from the back of your neck.
I've always found that probes on the back of the neck give a sharp zap but don't really do anything more. Probes on the side are a completely different story; they make my whole shoulder jerk, and really get my attention.

Over your spine, the electricity isn't really passing through anything interesting - the spinal column is buried in bone and is some way from the best path. Over the neck muscles ... well, ouch!
lj

Post by lj »

a more extreme form of discipline can be found in my story series "as expected" on the main site, an explosive collar triggered by departing too far from the "safe" area...
be a switch, double the fun :-)