forced exercize wet and messy predicament

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
nipplepain

forced exercize wet and messy predicament

Post by nipplepain »

had a idea, in press up position with nipple clamps secured to floor. when arms are straight there is a pull on clamps, but bend your arms and bellow your face is a messy substance. take the nipple pain or get messy
kinkymike

Re: forced exercize wet and messy predicament

Post by kinkymike »

I'd add rubber bands on the nipple clamps to help keep the pull taught, but not enough to pull them off.

Have to ask though, what kind of messy below you? Everyone has their own messy ideas ;)
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

How about bungee cords on the clamps? Maybe like an apple pie to keep from starving if it goes wrong?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
sweh

Post by sweh »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:How about bungee cords on the clamps? Maybe like an apple pie to keep from starving if it goes wrong?
Not this scenario, but this brings back a memory.

I did that once. Clover clamps, connected to bungee cords, connected to a electromagnet. Cuffed behind back. I could try and pull, but I was stuck until the timer expired. I set it for 20 minutes, as a test.

And, naturally tried to escape. Pull back. Hard. Harder. Nope. No escape that way. I'm stuck. And it's been more than 20 minutes. Hmm.

Oh wait... the power cable to the electromagnet is on an extension lead... grabbed the lead with my toes (I have flexible toes) and was able to yank it out of the
wall. Freedom!

And then I checked the timer. Huh... it had rested in _just_ the wrong place. So the push-in tabs that set the time were being pushed in as the timer rotated. If I hadn't been able to beat the system then the magnet would never have released!
AssTechWarrior

Post by AssTechWarrior »

Dry mashed potato flakes mixed with powdered sugar, instant pudding powder and J-Lube turns into a slimy slippery mess when it gets wet and the potato flakes absorb a large quantity of fluid...