Gagged In Public

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
cerenaselfbound

Gagged In Public

Post by cerenaselfbound »

Anyone who's read my fictional stories will know I write about being gagged with dirty knickers & the prisoner having her mouth super glued together. I love the idea & is a massive turn on being gagged with my own knickers & not being able to talk. So when it stops raining I'll be wearing my ubiquitous body harness, butt plug, pussy dildo, bud buzzer & a new edition of knickers in my mouth. Even thinking about it is such a turn on & can't wait. If I see someone I know I'll have to quickly remove the knickers, but hopefully I won't. BTW, has anyone used glue on the mouth for short term use?
cerenaselfbound

Re: Gagged In Public

Post by cerenaselfbound »

Wow, that was a new feeling & something I like, that's definitely been added to my activity list. There's a very addictive adrenaline rush of doing something that is very unusual & only a small percentage of SB people do. I'm not bothering questioning why we get that feeling, all I know is I love it.
ncait

Post by ncait »

Almost every scenario I do outside my house has me gagged in one way or another. Normally it is a a ball gag or cleave gag. If it is during daylight or somewhere super public, I put in a medical mask over top. This hides the gag, and in my area it isnt unusual for someone to wear one, but definitly makes it interesting! I love foing that and going shopping. My heart races anytime anyone says hi to me or asks me a question, because I cant answer!!
And with the click of the lock, she knew she had found true freedom.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

cerenaselfbound wrote:BTW, has anyone used glue on the mouth for short term use?
Not something I am interested in trying, but maybe if you "swallow" your lips and try to adhere the skin around them. Here is the safety sheet on super glue : http://conditions.health.qld.gov.au/Hea ... Super-Glue
In general, it is a resin based glue, not solvent. Acetone can be be used to dissolve, but kept acetone away from tender skin or open wounds. Use vinegar in these instances. Butter or margarine can be used if you are still afraid to try the previous 2. Good luck, go forth, wreak havoc, and report back to us.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
CD Tammy

Post by CD Tammy »

I have a gag reflex. However, I have been working on it. One of the ways that I have been working on it, is putting a rolled up sock fully in my mouth, while commuting. I try and keep it there, as long as I can. Has it helped? When I first started, just pushing a penis gag into my mouth used to instantly cause a gag. Now, I can work through it for a while. Penis gags are small, I’ve not made it to sword swallower.
lj

Post by lj »

there have been various threads on this topic, here's one

http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... lue#p37251

a friend of mine was using superglue (cyano-acrylate) and needed to do several joints, and got into the habit of holding the long cap from the bottle between his teeth, unscrewing the bottle, making the joint and replacing the cap. Of course, he got careless, put the cap on the bench, put the open bottle tip in his mouth to remove the non-existent cap and glued his lips together. It took an hour or so to gently separate his lips, with some discomfort and slightly torn skin.

so have a care !
be a switch, double the fun :-)
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

Winter is coming to my city. I planning to buy scarf and lockable ballgag. My idea is this: hide a keys in some hiding places at different sides of city (10-15km). (For cuffs - one side, for gag - another). Then ride the bus home. Wear corset with padlocked handcuffs behind. Over this - winter jacket, ballgag with lock and scarf. Put hoses to pockets without hands. Then lock hands to cuffs behind. Also, my jacket is a long length, i guess, i can use a gir's pink panties over jeans and very short pink miniskirt. Maybe attach a tiny bells to panties at butt and front? Then it will a real dare for me.
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.