What's your favorite equipment?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
cerenaselfbound

What's your favorite equipment?

Post by cerenaselfbound »

Always been my metal box frame double bed. That is my first love as I like being tied/strapped/chained on my back spread eagle. It's the most comfortable position for very long sessions & being held that way feeds my fantasy of being drugged, abducted, fucked in any available hole & kept prisoner or sold on as a sex slave & never being able to get free or speak. I did used to have a metal clothes rail (featured in action on my profile picture) It was wide enough to fit either side of the double bed & strong. I used to cuff each ankle with my knee length boots on & attach each ankle cuff to a chain connected to the horizontal rail. So I was hanging by my wide open legs, my waist strapped & chained to each side of the bed frame, neck collared & chained to the headboard base & each wrist tied & strapped to each headboard post. Gagged, masked & hooded it was a great piece of bondage frame. It was stolen from my garage which was annoying, perhaps someone saw me chained to it & wanted it for themselves?
Onwrikbaar

Re: What's your favorite equipment?

Post by Onwrikbaar »

Like you, I love long sessions, so spreadeagle on my back is my position of preference. My favorite equipment is my entire computer-controlled setup: electromagnetic wrist lock, electrostimulation device, speed-regulated vibrator, automatically inflatable buttplug (YouTube link), and text-to-speech program with a nice female voice.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

i have eye bolts screwed into the wooden frame of my water bed (which now holds a normal mattress), so i guess that would count as one of my favorites with the spread eagle position on it. i really like my latex sleepsack, although i wish it was a bit tighter (even though it was custom made to my measurements :roll: ).

i would have to say my favorite is the 7ish foot piece of pvc pipe with a chain running through it with steel shackles at each end for my wrists and ankles. i have fallen asleep on it pretty easily!

For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

It can vary as I have quite a lot, but on the basis of my most often 'go to', it would be my waist harness with attached handcuffs.
Attachments
aHarness (2).JPG
Back Harness.JPG
Back Harness.JPG (58.58 KiB) Viewed 4662 times
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
CD Tammy

Post by CD Tammy »

I was torn between two pieces of equipment. First, I really like my cage for bondage or self-bondage. So many positions for which it can be used. But the over the top for self bondage is my door magnet lock. Combine it with a smart plug (and a mechanical timer outlet as back up) for a secure locking mechanism that isn't going to fail.
Screen Shot 2019-08-22 at 1.21.33 PM.jpg
Friday_93

Post by Friday_93 »

that's a hard one, most likey bed restraints simple but effective. simple ropes also a winner for those ankle to thy shabari ties, something that renders me helpless for a long session totally spread out late at night legs wide on my front.

I have a thing for collars and force anal/oral. so having a big flat headboard helps with a suction cup dildo and my collar tied with an thick elastic band do im deepthroating and have to pull back hard to breath only then to have to see-throat again.

about to purchase a Hismith machine so looking froward to that for a loooongg session.

I very much share @cerenaselfbound fantasy. In may different scenarios. hehe hopefully will happen to me one day.

f x
Give me a new dress and some sissy stocking and it's a date daddy.
F x
Maid_Lauren

Post by Maid_Lauren »

Just handcuffs and leg irons and my girl clothes. It would be nice to have a Mistress to keep me dressed and helpless.
ticklemee

Post by ticklemee »

Basically whatever keeps me trapped in my girl clothes too. Usually just my locking leather cuffs and the kitchen safe. I find bondage more about keeping me dressed in my tights than the actual bondage lately. Like the idea of hanging around unbound in pantyhose turns me on way more than being shackled naked or in shorts and a tee. Especially love orgasming while in a pair of tights, then being unable to take them off once the horniness wears off. Probably the most accurate experience most women have of wearing tights. Just a piece of slightly annoying clothing lol.
OneAndOnlyOdin

Removed

Post by OneAndOnlyOdin »

Removed
Last edited by OneAndOnlyOdin on 12 Jan 2022, 13:19, edited 1 time in total.
RIP Odin - Odin was killed to make place for other things. This forum will forever be a part of Odin's soul.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

OneAndOnlyOdin wrote:For me it’s handcuffs (as if my profile picture does not give this away I know they are considered dangerous but they make such a nice “click” sound. Also it took me years until I finally got the courage to buy some so this probably plays a role here too.
I know what you mean the rush as you hear the click and realise your trapped.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Mike

Post by Mike »

That would be a restraining chair. Whenever I'm watching some video with one of those or even see some medival chair like that in a museum I'm thinking to myself "God I wish I had one like that in my house".
Janice

Post by Janice »

Big ball gag. Locked in place so I can't remove it until...
dw_bound

Post by dw_bound »

My favorite equipment are my collar and lots of clothespins and binder clips :) And my hand- and feetcuffs complete that, if I want it to stay simple .