Nipple Clamps In Public

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
cerenaselfbound

Nipple Clamps In Public

Post by cerenaselfbound »

I like to venture outside nipple clamped under my bra. The metal clamps (see my other posts) are small enough & can lay flat, so if I wear a lose top no one will see them. I used to do it a lot when I worked for a company but had to stop when they installed metal detectors. So that was the end of wearing chain body harness & metal plugs inside me & nipple clamps at work, ah, fond memories of naughtiness though.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Nipple Clamps In Public

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

So, are those metal detectors for safety, or to weed out kinky people? Will we ever know?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
ncait

Post by ncait »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:So, are those metal detectors for safety, or to weed out kinky people? Will we ever know?

I say both!! Though for me, I have so many piercings all over my body, i set off the detectors. If my clamps or locks or plugs set off the metal detector, it definitly adds excitement to my day! Kinda like a "accidentally " caught scenario!
And with the click of the lock, she knew she had found true freedom.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Anytime I walk through a 'detector, if I'm wearing a toe ring, it is usually followed by questions about me being a time traveler from 1997.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
ncait

Post by ncait »

Dont feel bad! I look like a throwback to 2006 mist days!
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I have some steel in my left lower leg (1998 slip & fall) and a nifty titanium plate in my forehead from my 2015 operation to remove a mutant zombie hamster :wink: from inside my head.

That really gets the metal detectors hooting. The corset just makes it more fun. I just claim I'm a Terminator robot from the future. :mrgreen:

Hasta la vista, baby...., :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
ncait

Post by ncait »

I never thought about the boning in my corset!! Now I have to find s metal detector while wearing a corset just to mess with the metal detectors
sweh

Post by sweh »

16 years ago my commute was around 35 minutes. It was around August so I would wear a leather jacket. So more than once I would slip on a pair of clover clamps before leaving the office, zip up the jacket, then ride the train home. It was sufficiently crowded that there was no way I could take off the clamps without risking people seeing me playing with my nipples. And I might have "accidentally" bumped into a hand-rail pole to tease myself a little :-)

My current commute is 90 minutes; I've tried it a few times. Fortunately this train has seats in such a way that I could release the clamps and let them fall down inside my shirt, and then retrieve them with minimal risk of being noticed because I've only had about a 50% success rate!
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

Heh, a few years ago, my ex & I bought a fairly well-constructed and moderately expensive corset in Melbourne, Australia. Now GST (Australian sales tax) is not supposed to apply to exports, and that means that you can get a refund on GST you pay in a shop for something you are taking out of the country.

Of course, you've paid that tax, and they don't make getting it back easy. GST refunds require that the item be over a certain price threshold, you have to have some special paperwork from the place you bought it from, you need to go to a special GST refund desk which is hidden away down an easy-to-miss, very poorly signposted back corridor of the airport, past security, and you have to have the item with you. You can't put it in your checked luggage and just present the paperwork for the claim.

The metal boning of the corset in our hand luggage (it only just fitted in the bag) definitely got the X-ray operator's attention...
CD Tammy

Post by CD Tammy »

I often wear camisoles and pantyhose under my suit. Every once in a while, I would put a vibrating bullet up my ass while in the privacy of my office. One day, I had the bullet going but I needed a bit more, so I attached a set of clover clamps. I had just tucked my shirt back in, sat down at my desk, when my admin showed three people in for an impromptu meeting. The clamps were new and I’d never used this type of clamp before. Over the next hour I managed to pull that chain several times. It was so erotic. To make matters worse, on of the people at the meeting was a very leggy woman, wearing sexy pantyhose and pumps. She dangled the pump, frequently.
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

cerenaselfbound wrote:...but had to stop when they installed metal detectors...
I guess, something like that solves your problem:
If it's still too big, you can to saw off the petals for fingers.
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
Kinkylady

Post by Kinkylady »

Hi Ladies,

I was active on this forum a few years ago, just getting back to it. My name is Claudia but I am having trouble logging in with Claudia so I had to use a different name. Oh well... I am trying to get back and involved with this forum, I hope you don't mind.

I noticed this thread about nipple clamps in public. This is one of my favorite things, I do it often. I usually use clover clamps, no bra so they just hang of my nipples, and then a loose blouse and a feminine blazer coat when I go to work. The coat hides the clamps pretty well on the plus side, but it is a heavier material which presses against the clamps and nipples which adds to the pain effect and that is the down side. Fortunately most buildings I enter do not have metal detectors so I'm free to use the clamps whenever my Master wants me too. Once I went through a metal detector at the airport and it picked up my ring through the base of my clit and I had to explain when they took me to secondary. I've gone through other office building detectors on occasion that are not that sensitive.

Oh, as sort of an introduction of myself, I have a Master that makes me do all sorts of things that I would not ordinarily do, like wear nipple clamps to work. The thing is, He is an imaginary Master who lives in my brain. He is the one I serve.

When I go to work, it is usually a meetings in a large conference room with maybe 20 people sitting around a big conference table. Most are men of course. Sometimes the meetings last several hours which makes it a torturous time for me and my clamped tits. Sometimes Master is very devious and makes me insert a butt plug and/or a dildoe when I go to work too. His favorite butt plug is one that flares at the base so when I sit, it pushes further up into my ass and opens and stretches my ass hole so I can definitely feel it during the entire meeting. This makes for an interesting meeting to be sure.
Blacky

Post by Blacky »

Kinkylady wrote:Hi Ladies,

I was active on this forum a few years ago, just getting back to it. My name is Claudia but I am having trouble logging in with Claudia so I had to use a different name. Oh well... I am trying to get back and involved with this forum, I hope you don't mind...
We surely don't mind at all! It's nice to have you back ynd know you're fine, Claudia! So here's a welcome back!

You might want to pm Anna with regard to the login issues. I'm quite sure she can help you with that. Maybe even the global mods have the power to make magic happen here, but I'd guess that sort of power is Anna's alone?! :idea:
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite. (W. Blake)
Andrea Loves Bondage

Post by Andrea Loves Bondage »

I’ve gone out while cross-dressed with nipple clamps under my breast forms, and must say that the “pain” when driving down a bumpy road as the breast forms jiggle and bounce, is exquisite.

Same goes for the butt plug that is moved up and down by the bouncy ride.

Was out for a drive one evening and sought out all the worst roads that I could find.