What do you wear for SB?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
cerenaselfbound

What do you wear for SB?

Post by cerenaselfbound »

Before any SB takes place I get dressed up, hardly ever completely nude. Either stockings/suspenders or 10 denier nearly Black/smoked tights. Always butt & pussy plugged (both vibrate) & clit buzzer in place, all my knickers are tight so keep everything in place.
Black leather knee length boots with 4” heals. Black/White lacy 38H bra. Either Black/White long lacy sleeved Lycra bodycon/mini skirt/silky petticoat. In hot weather just bra, knickers & boots.
Sometimes I wear make-up, my shoulder length Brunette hair either pony tailed, plat, pig tails if I'm a naughty school girl (God I'm turned on already). Mandatory in mouth gag which is either my big sponge or mostly the previous days dirty knickers, sometimes two pairs. Always dirty panty masked & stocking hooded. All held in place with 2” wide 3' long rubber OTM wrap gag, a gusset gag over that, a Black/smoked/flesh coloured stocking hood & mandatory full Black leather head harness. Absolutely unable to speak or be understood & very muffled. It usually takes at least 30 minutes for dressing & I always tie a tight rope full body harness with crotch rope. Daily sessions last anything from an hour to most of the day. I nearly always cum numerous times which is wonderful, as I use those knickers which end up very wet as a gag the next day. SB is every day of every week & has been for many years & I have no plans to ever stop. I've had relationships with men & women, but as MC Hammer said, 'Ya can't touch this'. I work for myself so can do exactly as I please & single so no grief from anyone. My bondage double bed is always set-up & ready, a full description with video to follow soon.
JIMDINI

Re: What do you wear for SB?

Post by JIMDINI »

Not a lot, I very rarely go naked (more out of consideration for others if I should get stuck and need rescuing) minimal clothing no more than one pair of briefs and tights or a leotard.

Normally just leather micro briefs or a chastity belt, I find I sweat a lot and with more clothing it tends to stick to me and can cause cloth burns.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Mike

Post by Mike »

Regular clothes and some heeled/platform boots. Alternatively I change my pants for a skirt and pantyhose to my high heels, platform shoes and boots that are tight around calves.
Janice

Post by Janice »

Full girly mode for me.
dw_bound

Post by dw_bound »

I usually go with shirtless and without socks (I am male, if that is of interest haha)
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

I think a lot of people here know that I love fancy dress costumes and my favourite of course is my French Maids dress :D
But what I wear depends on the mood I am in and what kind of little fantasy I feel like having.
Yes French Maid is my favourite but I also have the other classics too like adult school girl, bunny girl, I have always wanted a really good Princess Leia bikini but most of the ones I have seen look a bit cheap.
I still sometimes do my little show scene too when I get home from work. Still in my suit from work, best if its one of my skirt suits I gag myself with my ballgag then get my wrist cuffs put them on one wrist and walk into my shower.
Next I put the shower on. If I stand with my back in the corner I can stay dry. Now I have to put my arms above my head and almost on tip toes or heels, old ones of course I put the cuffs over the rail above my shower and click the chain onto my other wrist.
Then I can move forward a little and I am under the shower getting soaked. I can squirm and squeal into my gag and its so much fun haha. Very nice way to destress too! Even more darling if the water is cold.

Lisa
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Given the weather forecast for next week you could just wear your work suit without a coat or umbrella and just head straight to your shower with your gag and cuffs.
Lisahs3 wrote:I have always wanted a really good Princess Leia bikini but most of the ones I have seen look a bit cheap.
Here are acouple of suggestions :-
https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/1372082 ... ch_click=1

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/7018410 ... ch_click=1

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/1277392 ... 1&organic_
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
LasseBosch

Post by LasseBosch »

Typically, platform stiletto open toed heels and a thong/g-string.
dsteve

Post by dsteve »

I have a full body unitard that I like. It is black. The advantage is that there are no folds of cloth to get in the way as I wrap the ropes. I would like to have a pair of leather boots and a pair of long (full arm length) leather gloves, but do not have those yet. I like the idea of ropes being pulled tight over the leather.
SelfBondageTorment

Post by SelfBondageTorment »

I wear very little, besides the bondage accouterments. But it depends on the scene I create for myself. I consider being exposed and vulnerable as part of the SB experience, though as some of you know, I have an exhibitionist side, so that is an influence. I recently purchased several types of latex undergarments with sheaths for the penis, and I really like those briefs; as well as some spandex briefs which also have various sheaths, or not; or openings in different places to expose various male parts and not others.