Need help to fulfill my new fetish - Forced drinking

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
asphyxiabear

Need help to fulfill my new fetish - Forced drinking

Post by asphyxiabear »

As for most of us here, I always had strange fetishes, I tried basically everything there is to try except water-sports. In the later years I tried to combine multiple things for greater pleasure (self bondage, cross-dressing, asphyxia, etc.) , but there was only one thing that I couldn't achieve as I wanted - drinking gross things like cum or my own piss.

A few weeks ago I found the following self bondage scenario on the web-page and since that already tried it twice:
http://www.boundanna.com/html/en_scen_b ... lease.html

The first time I used the shower hose as I didn't have a breathable gag or a feeding tube, since then I purchased a gag and tried again. The first try was more than successful, a little bit of piss spilled on the ground and me, but had to drink like 1,5 liters of it and even after drinking it I couldn't release myself for 20-30 minutes. The second time I was more cautious as I didn't want to spill piss on my girlfriend cloth, but I had problems connecting the container to the breathable gag.

I have four days to plan out this scenario and I want to do it perfectly so I ask for you help, could you link or show me a way to connect the gag with a container? What kind of container would you use? (used soft drink bottle) I planned to go the hardware store tomorrow, but in my country we don't have anything similar to a feeding tube or we may call it something else that I'm not familiar with.

Thanks a lot!
KinkInSpace

Re: Need help to fulfill my new fetish - Forced drinking

Post by KinkInSpace »

Actually, drinking cum is a really nice thing to do. You just have to keep one big thing in mind... Don't attempt to drink fresh cum you just ejaculated. The cum doesn't change, but your state of mind does.

What I do is get one or more batches in a container or plastic bag. Once I ejaculated, the cum goes in the freezer. When I am horny, I drink it, and although it is gross, somehow it is not too gross...

Also, tip to make it more interesting... Get a padlock and key, attach a rope to the key (the rope must be at least 20 cm long) and freeze the key in the cum. (the rope sticks out)

Now, once you are ready to do the session, bring the frozen cum with key, get the padlock that goes with it, tie yourself up and lock yourself in place with that padlock.

Want to get free? put the frozen cum in your mouth, let it melt and once the key is free, you can take it out of your mouth to open the lock. The rope is merely there because you could otherwise potentially swallow the key, or sufficate on it. The rope will easily stop that from happening. Just make sure you have your hands free enough. You can for example sit in a chair, bind your legs to the chair, put a belt around you and the chair and secure that with that padlock. No way you can just get up or move far with the chair like that, but you can get free easily once you get the cum swallowed.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
ropekey

Post by ropekey »

Hey,

I have seen a few Forced drinking release posts on here.
Most I saw are drinking from a glass on a place you don't want it to spill on. ( like your bed or new carpet)

Because I didn't want anything to spill and clean it up I started thinking about other ways to try this.
At first I looked at the posts from a filled glass and a straw to keys in icecubes.
After some idea hunting arround the house I thought about a spill save way that forces you to drink it :twisted: .

Needed Items:
1: A (water for small size) balloon or a any extending object you can fill (I sticked to balloons just to be save).
2: Hollow tube to drink through.
3: your drink (any thing you like or dislike :P .
4: Padlocks (one for arround the top of the balloon to keep the key on the top until empty enough for the padlock to slide off).

Set up:

Fill the balloon with your drink and put the tube inside the balloon near the bottum. Secure the tube so it won't slide out of the balloon.
Strap the balloon to something just out of your reach when tied. (test if you can drink from it. prefent the tube from being blocked by entry of the balloon.
You can also make a small piece of rope going down from the bottum to guide the key or just let it drop.
Make sure your padlock for the balloon and your bondage release key are stuck togheter and lock it at the top of the balloon.

Now if you want to get out you just have to suck on the tube to remove your drink from the balloon to make the key drop if it's empty enough

Make sure to test before trying it for real and always keep a backup or 2 arround and keep it save.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

The link actually says:
Warning! This scenario might contain activities that might not be suitable in selfbondage. Please play safe.
It contains a restriction in the airways and a liquid set up to flow on its own.

Sometimes people become headlines that way.
Do be careful out there!
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
asphyxiabear

Post by asphyxiabear »

Sir Cumference wrote:The link actually says:
Warning! This scenario might contain activities that might not be suitable in selfbondage. Please play safe.
It contains a restriction in the airways and a liquid set up to flow on its own.

Sometimes people become headlines that way.
Do be careful out there!
Long time no see, but I'm still alive. :D

I actually pretty much mastered this method and moved away for more fulfilling ones. This first time (by first time I mean the first time i sucecfully implemented the system with the tube and gag, had many trial and errors) I did I drank around 300 ml of my fresh urine from a bottle, but a lot of the liquid came out from the gag as you can easily push it away with your tongue. The next time I put double the the urine and also wore my wife's favourite clothes while and pretty much drank every bit of it without hesitation as I didn't want to spill it on her clothes. She could be very scary... :evil:

Tomorrow I'll have a big day, I purchased external condom catheters and attached the catheter bag to a pipe which is connected to my trusty gag. I already selected the the clothes that I'll wear and also put a few litres of water beside my bed so I'll be ready in the morning. :twisted: :twisted:

My only problem is that if you're sitting or standing than it is quite hard to pee even when you have to, but will see how this turns out.

I may post picture if anyone interested. Have fun guys, and be safe!
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

It's always a good time to remember people that anything involving breathplay, forced drinking and restricting airways it very dangeorus and might be not played being alone.
GeneralError

Post by GeneralError »

Forced drinking is also one of my favourites.
Good luck with your plan!
asphyxiabear

Post by asphyxiabear »

qwerty212 wrote:It's always a good time to remember people that anything involving breathplay, forced drinking and restricting airways it very dangeorus and might be not played being alone.
Very true, I've actually knew someone who died during auto erotic asphyxiation so I'm extremely cautious when it comes breath play and forced drinking. It is always good to have a partner, although in my case it's also rather dangerous as my current partner and wife is supporting my habits and had a few close calls in the past years... :evil:
GeneralError wrote:Forced drinking is also one of my favourites.
Good luck with your plan!
Thanks a lot, I actually managed to do it with great and painful outcome. :twisted: :twisted:

I used the following things:
- External condom catheter
- 1,5 litre Catheter bag
- Plastic bottle
- Pipe to connect bottle with gag
- Gag with feeding tube
- Ankle cuffs closed with padlock
- Handcuffs that you can only open with keys
- Wife's sexy clothes
- One of my old belt
- Office chair, table and radiator as the anchor point
- Blindfold just for fun

First I made sure the drinking and collection will work without an error, I drank around 3 litres of tea during the tests. The end of the external catheter was connected with the catheter bag, the end of the catheter bag's with the plastic bottle and the gag with the end of the bottle. (Long time ago managed to connect the gag with a pipe and a bottle cap so I can use any kind of normal bottle for drinking purposes. ) I have to point out that external catheter will have a really big pressure if the bag is above your bladder, so I may have to rethink the idea a little bit.

I wore my wife's clothes mostly, black leather skirt, push-up bra, sexy top, black leather jacket, my very own self-purchased water-look stocking and leather gloves. :oops:

The self bondage part is easy, I used the ankle cuffs under the table and connected to the radiator, did the same with my handcuffs but above the table so I cannot touch my leg without getting my hands free. Also used my old belt to secure my body to the chair so I couldn't bend over to remove the gag with my hands. I also put on my wife's precious and overly expensive white cashmere sweater under the gag so I won' have the idea to spit or spill my tasty nectar. Then I put in my butt-plug and pumped a few strokes of air into it. :twisted:

Now we have everything, but let me give you some context why this had a "painful" outcome as well. I have normal size under my belt, but the normal sized catheter condom is really hard to put on while you have to pee and also you're fully erected from the arousal. I managed to put it on as the first step after 30 minutes(!) and let me tell you, even tho it's an external one you cannot really control your bladder as you could without it. Please note that at this point I didn't take a piss for 10 hours and also drank a shit ton of tea while testing the system.

I planned to have 2 release methods, first I managed to freeze the keys in an overly sized ice cube that melted in about 2,5 hours, then I had safety scissors on the table if anything goes wrong. After cuffing my hands I shoved down the scissors as I was blindfolded (I know, not the best idea) and I was left the the key in the Stonehenge sized ice cube.

When I cuffed myself I immediately started to empty my load in the catheter, although I do not recommend to put the bag above your bladder I filled up my mouth really fast with the liquid and drank around 1 litre of tasty liquid. After 10 minutes I managed to shake down the blindfold, so I could watch the piss flowing the pipes and finally to my mouth, I have to tell you as bad it tastes it's really mesmerising to watch it. I don't know the exact numbers and the catheter bag never filled up as it was immediately emptied into my mouth, but I drank around 2-2,5 litres throughout this beautiful session.

After the ice melted I let myself free and stopped the awfully long video recording, it was great fun, but please, if you ever try this method read this as well:
- SAFETY, SAFETY and SAFETY, for god sake please have more than two release method and maybe a partner (who knows, maybe she\he helps you fill the container? It would be actually sexy to fill one container together and drink it from it together as well... :love: :twisted: )
- If you're using an inflatable plug do not overdo it as it makes the pissing really hard and also very uncomfortable for longer period of times
- If the gag is inflatable do not inflate it as it would potentially kill you if you choke on the liquid
- As much I thought about, do not close your airways to your nose, you need it when you drinking
- It is really hard to not pee with a catheter in even if it's an external one, so I'd suggest to apply before the self-bondage part
- The collector bag should be below your bladder and maybe some kind of electrical pump should transfer the liquid so the pressure on the condom is much lower (or my new "great" idea?)

My next great idea is use something like a scale, so one container is filled with something nasty (I plan to make something tasty from fresh pee and 50-60 loads of cum) and the other is empty but has around the same weight so even if you pee just a little bit the scale will move up. Everything else the same, but with more release method.

Thanks for reading all, have fun and don't hesitate if you have any questions.