High security long term metal wrist restraints?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Omnisurf

High security long term metal wrist restraints?

Post by Omnisurf »

Hi all,

I’m looking to stay restrained on a long-term basis for around a week or so as part of a challenge.

I’m looking for any suggestions of wrist restraints which have or can have a reasonable length of chain separating between them so most normal tasks are possible.

Furthermore, they’ll need to be reasonably comfortable, so bigger is better rather than handcuff style which I find can cut into the skin.

Finally, they will need to be high security, as I have the unfortunate ability of a lock pick so I can escape out of most standard restraints! To give you an idea, these are the leg irons I use: http://www.thehandcuffshop.com/index.cf ... roduct=154 - something similar in wrist form would be good!

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!
ruru67

Re: High security long term metal wrist restraints?

Post by ruru67 »

Stick "steel wrist cuffs" into AliExpress and see how you go. I'd look for ones that aren't permanently linked, although a hacksaw will fix any that are. Most Chinese locks are crap; I prefer to get gear that uses padlocks and replace them with locally sourced padlocks that I know will work.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

There is a good selection here https://cuffsland.de/english/
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

If you want to wear it for a long time, beware of nickel.

Contracting allergy as an STD would be ironic
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
ZipMeUp

Post by ZipMeUp »

Not sure if you are still looking, but...
Handcuff Warehouse sells Chicago X22 high security handcuffs. I'm a fairly good lockpicker myself and haven't even been able to loosen them one click without the key.
They are quite comfortable with leather padding under them for long term wear.
It it ain't inescapable... It ain't my kind of bondage.