When did you have your first expirience with BDSM?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
TheJettSet27

Re: When did you have your first expirience with BDSM?

Post by TheJettSet27 »

I've been fascinated with Harry Houdini for years now. When I was younger - maybe 9 or 10 - I began tying myself up and escaping like him because I thought it would be fun. As I became older, I realized that I became aroused while doing it, and it was one of the very few things in this world that arouses me. I've been doing it ever since! :gag:
The word "bagel" is Old English for "butthole bread."

So grow, libido throw dominoes of indiscretions down, falling all around in cycles, in circles, constantly consuming, conquer and devour...
cdannette

Post by cdannette »

This is kinda sad, in a way.

My first (and only) BDSM experience was when I were but a lad of 18/19 (I'm 56 now) so, yes, the dark ages.
I wasn't even aware of such a scene back then (anything like that was VERY underground and NOT talked about...EVER!)

My partner at the time was a lovely lady called Kim who I still think of fondly.

We had been together for around 6 months when we decided to spend a weekend away in the romantic!! Southend in a seedy B&B as we didn't have much money then.
Well, things progressed, as things do and we did spend most of the weekend in our room, doing what comes naturally.

The second night Kim and I got naked and she handed me her stockings and whispered "Tie me up."

This was all new to me and I wasn't sure how to progress with this, but I tied her hands behind her back and kissed her deeply on the mouth before laying her on the bed where we proceeded to make love.

Then she said to me, mid throes, "spank me"

Naïve me wasn't sure about all this. I LOVED her with all my heart. why would I want to hit the person I love with all my heart?

I did slap her behind, very lightly a few times and it did have an effect it has to be said.

From that day forward, things did get a little more involved, until the day a few weeks later and we parted.

The partner I have been with since then has zero interest in anything like that. It tends to be the "spoon" position or nothing at all.

if only I had known then what I know now...
Silver Rel

Post by Silver Rel »

It wasn't kinky, or even sex related. My first bdsm encounter was with my cousin. Her and I used to play tie up games. Everytime we saw eachother, one of us would end up bound and gagged. We were just kids playing, so the bondage wasn't inescapable, and the gags were movie quality. I realised that I liked to tie her up and have her in my power, even if that control and power were part of my character in the game.
Delicious + Devious = Delivious! :gag: :whip:
Mike

Post by Mike »

I was 14 or so. At some point when I was home alone I got the urge to tie myself up. I liked it and some time later found out it's a fetish thing.