What is your current/was your last: selfbondage experience?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
TNTBound

Re: What is your current/was your last: selfbondage experien

Post by TNTBound »

literally just got out of my latex imprisonment! so starting from the first layer, a set of plain underwear(i SO wish i didnt tear my latex underwear the other day, as they make for some AMAZING stimulation on my penis!), followed by a spandex catsuit with attached gloves and socks, covered by a chlorinated latex leggings/tank top combo with separate latex socks, with a pair of chlorinated latex fist mitts over the spandex catsuit, then encapsulated by a 1mm thick chlorinated latex sleepsack with internal arm sleeves, which also had a tight fitting spandex sleepsack surrounding it to make everything extra snug! its almost an out of body experience when you have that many layers on, as your sense of touch is completely thrown for a loop as all the layers are sliding around on each other.

needless to say, but my shoulders are TIRED from struggling to get my arms free from that one! almost wasnt sure i would be able to get myself out for a bit, but after i calmed down from my orgasm i was able to get my arms out of the sleeves and free myself with a lot of struggling.

i figured i would let my arms rest on my computer desk for a bit by typing this up before i go take a nice warm shower to get cleaned up. :D
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
sweh

Post by sweh »

Locked in a corset for 46 hours.

I've put on a bit of weight recently, so my large Vollers corset can just do up to full tightness. It's not a perfect fit, but it provides nice compression (my fitted corset is broken; I overstressed the busk and it snapped).

So I've taken the habit of putting the corset on when I get home from work and then using a steel waist belt locked over. So the corset is effectively locked on. And then I use a program like ChastiKey to lock the belt key away for 3 to 4 hours.

This is a holiday weekend in America, so on Friday at 9pm I locked it on. And deliberately set up a lock that would not release me until probably 5am. Which meant I had to sleep this way.

Next morning my Mistress created a lock which I loaded... and just extending and resetting the lock and forcing it so I had to sleep in it Saturday night, as well.

My Mistress finally let me see the combination at 7pm on Sunday. So 46 hours.

It kinda feels odd, not wearing it! Except for the itchyness... it gets itchy wearing this corset for long periods of time!

Interestingly when I woke up on Sunday I noticed the front busk had come undone in a few places. It was easy to redo it. When I could unlock the belt I retried locking it at a smaller hole. So just 2 days was enough to cause a 1" reduction. I kinda wish I could wear a corset permanently, but I'm not in a business that accepts this!

(There were also steel collar, chained to the wall, heeled boots, wrist cuffs chained together during part of this with their own ChastiKey locks).
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

sweh wrote:It kinda feels odd, not wearing it!
I kinda wish I could wear a corset permanently
It is addictive, isn't it? 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
teasemeplease

Post by teasemeplease »

Last week I spent 40 minutes on my wooden horse, my longest session on it yet!

My setup is as follows:

I have a 30" tall sturdy sawhorse in my garage. I cut 45 degree angles on the long edge of a 2x4 so they meet at a 90 degree angle point. I drilled holes so this can be mounted on top of the sawhorse. When mounted, this makes the pointy edge 34 inches off the floor which forces me up on tiptoes. I cut two sheets of plywood to mount along the sides of the sawhorse, so my legs are forced outwards. In the bottom center of each side, there is an eyebolt. I use ankle cuffs with a rope tied to them, which I feed through the eyebolts and can walk myself onto the horse, pull the leg ropes and tie them together on the top of the horse. This forces my feet to remain close to the eyebolts, on tiptoe, with no way of raising either foot or walking off.

To secure my arms, I have two eyebolts in the ceiling (usually for storage purposes). Through one eyebolt, I pass a stocking with several ice cubes in the toe so it will not pass through the eyebolt until the ice has melted. This is my backup release, and I've run multiple tests with the ice to know how many cubes to last a little longer than my planned session. To the stocking, I tie a rope that then passes through the other eyebolt, and hangs down to about face height. I double the rope so the part hanging in front of me does not contain any knots for me to untie, they are all several feet away at the stocking. I feed the center of the rope through chains attached to wrist cuffs, and then hook a timer lock (reviewed at viewtopic.php?f=12&t=12047) to the loop in the rope. With this setup, no matter how hard I pull on the wrist cuffs, I am pulling against the rope rather than the plastic lock. With my wrists secured in front of me at face level, there is no way that I can reach the rope securing my legs until either the time on the lock expires, or the ice melts.

When disassembled, all parts of my setup appear innocent enough with the exception of the wrist and ankle cuffs, which get hidden away. It only takes about 10 minutes to set up.

The longest I had previously gone was 30 minutes. I've found that between standing on toes and taking brief breaks sitting my complete weight on the horse, my calves can last about 20 minutes before I really start riding. Then the predicament begins between my sore legs and the soreness in my crotch. I was only going to increase my longest time by 5 minutes, but just before locking myself in I figured what the heck and set 40 minutes, and pressed the button. I was cursing myself the last 5 minutes, but when the time expired, I was able to release my wrists, untie my legs and crawl off the horse, I was really glad I had pushed myself!

My legs were sore for a couple of days following. It was a good reminder of my experience!
RADER123

Post by RADER123 »

Great idea, very interesting. Maybe add a Gag, so you can not yell for help and a but plug, just for fun.
Rae
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

just spent the last 3 hours in a strict spread eagle on my bed using my leather wrist and ankle cuffs. there was absolutely no way i could get out until the timer on the kitchen safe ticked down to 0. for the last 30 minutes or so my leg was a bit sore from the strain on it. would have been much more fun if i had someone to torment me the whole time though.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

the latest was using my latex sleepsack with internal sleeves and some adhesive carpet protection. i layed out the carpet protection film with the adhesive side up across the width of my bed. i then got into my latex sleepsack and then fell onto the bed and rolled over the adhesive film so that it surrounded my torso area, effectively pinning my arms to my side even better! it took a bit of struggling, but i still managed to escape even this! it was awesome! the feeling of that initial level of helplessness was awesome and i came in no time at all from just that! i think the reason that i was able to escape, was because the adhesive film actually ripped into two pieces at one arm, so i had the extra wiggle room to get my arm free. if it was doubled up though, im quite sure it would take WAY more than 20 minutes to get out, if i could at all! so im not going to try that.
SBadiction

Post by SBadiction »

A semi suspension from a crotch harness to a beam across a loft hatch. I was suspended above a partly open set of zig zag step ladders which meant my legs were spread apart but also I could put my feet on the rungs to ease the pressure in my crotch. My wrists were locked behind me with chains and padlock with the keys on a piece of string and an ice release above me.
It was comfortable and very enjoyable, I was locked for about half an hour watching a slide show of kinky pictures on my iPad.
Bigger ice cube next time and may add a gag or posture collar.
Steve
Happily married (but always ready to flirt), wife not into anything kinky so it's self-bondage when I can.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Just finished my 'Treasure trail' scenario (see Self bondage dares 'wanting a challenge'). Some changes to the actual bondage, I was locked in my chastity belt, steel collar and ball gag, and a short chain locked to the Chastity belt at the rear. Spent nearly 2 hours shuffling back and forth (single link leg cuffs) retrieving keys and unlocking padlocks, with clover clamps (with a heavy padlock on the connecting chain) on my nipples :!: . Because of the blindfold kept going off line, and really hated the clover clamps by the end :twisted: .
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

So where is Sonik? Now I am even more worried.......
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

Did it last night.
I stood on the threshold of the room, turned my back and threw the handcuff keys behind me, without looking.
Then he returned through two rooms to the third and began to bound: tape the feet (one above the other, so that I could not stand on both legs), ankles, below and above the knees. He added a gag (a sock in a balloon fixed with tape in his mouth) and a leather blindfold (also fixed with tape). Then just the handcuffs behind. And you know what? I hate looking for keys blindly!

Even just standing was difficult. I was so afraid of falling that a big tremor struck me. I specialy did not clean floor for several days, so that there was no temptation to just crawl. I had to jump. On one leg. Blindly. No chance to stop falling with my hands. It was scary. Finally, I had to kneel down and look for keys with microscopic steps. I felt all the slightest roughness on the floor, all the thresholds ... The truth is that I did not find the keys. I got to the knife and cut the tape on my legs, and only then could I find the keys.
-------------------------
Did I mention that I hate looking for keys blindly? Hate and love. This is almost the same as getting lost. It's makes me panic. There was no knife in the plan. It was a cowardly escape. So I want to work on the mistakes: tighter tape my legs, remove all knives away, use a corset with padlocked handcuffs to him. The keys will not be for the handcuffs, but from the lock on the corset, opening which I can get to the keys to the handcuffs. This will not just search for keys. This will allow the use of false keys. Perhaps each of them will have to be transported to unlock somewhere. I'm scared already. What will happen tonight? If I decide on this, the next step will be a very tight hogtie. :twisted:
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Spent Friday night locked in heavy duty manacles and Chastity belt. I had set up an ice release to deliver the key for the cash box with my release keys locked in, but by midnight there was still quite a bit of ice left so I settled down as well as I could and surprisingly fell asleep. Woke up at 06.30 picked up the key and got my keys and released myself.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

i was in my new sleepsack while i watched a movie. to make it extra difficult to get out, i put on my stainless steel collar with a ring attached to it and threaded the zipper pull string through that ring and pulled the zipper up. there is a short piece of paracord attached to the zipper with a loop on each end, and the loose end of the loop kind of gets caught on the ring of the collar, making it so it doesnt simply slip back through the ring and requires some force. so unless you get the paracord back through the ring on the collar, there is no way to work the zipper back down. made for a fun time, knowing my escape was going to be quite difficult, i was able to relax for the movie and simply enjoy my bondage predicament. :D
sweh

Post by sweh »

Corset locked on, in chastity, and then locked the zentai suit over the top for 3 hours.
IMG_20191127_094101.jpg
The zentai came off at noon, the corset at 6pm... still in chastity (141 days and counting).
zixje

Post by zixje »

Awesome suit!