What is your current/was your last: selfbondage experience?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Andrea Loves Bondage

Re: What is your current/was your last: selfbondage experien

Post by Andrea Loves Bondage »

Andrea Loves Bondage wrote:This was about 4 years ago. I haven’t done anything since, and disposed of all my gear (we had a grandchild living with us the last few years, and he is very nosy, so I didn’t want him to find any of it).

First steps were to put on Doc Johnson harness with 8” penis dildo inserted up my butt. Then nipple clamps. Then I got dressed, panties, Rago all-in-one open bottom girdle, stockings, 6” pumps, tight slip and tight sweater and skirt. Premature removal of nipple clamps was not possible.

Next, leather ankle and wrist cuffs padlocked into place. Sat in an arm chair, with legs clipped to ends of a spreader bar that was placed behind the chair front legs. I could lift the legs backward, but this was of little help. A plastic tie strap could have been added to prevent any movement. Then inserted a spreader bar between the arm rests and my body (a tight fit).

I put on my ball gag which had over the head and chin straps, as well as the around the head strap. This makes ejecting the ball impossible. I put in ear plugs, and then I put on my total sensory deprivation hood. It has no opening other than a small breathing hole near the nose (used saline nasal rinse before doing the session to make sure that the nose wouldn’t plug because the mouth was out of commission). Straps around the neck, over the head and across the eyes padlocked into place. No sound or daylight gets through.

Then padlocked the left wrist to the spreader bar. Must note at this point of time that all the keys to these locks were up two flights of stairs sitting on a desk. Finally managed to close a final lock between my right wrist and the spreader bar. The different key to this lock was frozen in a block of ice in a large bowl. The key was on a string tied to the spreader bar so I could retrieve the key without dropping it. Almost forgot, I had also inserted an electroshock bud into my anus, with remote sitting on my lap. Just before locking my right wrist in place I started the electroshock device and placed the remote where I could reach it with my left hand. Just as well because it got quite painful.

The plan was to be there for about 2 hours, but of course the block had been melting as I set everything up and I only got about an hour and quarter before the key was released. Of course I was trying to escape from the get-go because some “dastardly evil person had put me in bondage”.

The plan after unlocking the last lock, un-clipping the ankle straps from the spreader bar (wrist spreader bar had to come up with me because the left wrist was padlocked to it) was to climb the two flights of stairs, blind and on those killer heels. I think that the heels lasted from the chair to the bottom of the first flight of stairs whereupon I kicked the pumps off. A lockable pair would have been better, so any future redo would include padlocked shoes.

I was in pain. While the electroshock was shut off, my nipples were screaming pain. To get those clamps off I needed to remove the hood first, then the sweater, skirt and slip before I could reach the clamps. Nipples were tender for days after that, but it reminded me of what was a pretty good session.

Improvements for a future redo would include lockable heels, a 10" penis dildo, a bigger bowl of ice, and my new breast plate rather than breast forms (makes getting to the nipple clamps even more difficult as the girdle would have to come off too).

Any thoughts on other improvements?
I tried the above plan, with some modifications.

I did not have the harness or penis dildo. Haven’t bought one yet.

In lieu of the key in ice I used my new German 4 hour ice lock. It hadn’t been in the freezer for very long so definitely didn’t get 4 hours (although I have tested previously standalone to see how long it would last and achieved around 4 hours). With set up time and making sure the boss was asleep before starting I got maybe about an hour in bondage.

In lieu of the spreader bar, I frog tied my legs to the side of the chair. Bending the legs up and holding them as I tried to clip them onto the chair seat side rails proved difficult to execute as the double ended clips are too small to close on the side rail tubing so I used a zip tie looped around the rail and clipped to that loop. But even doing that proved hard to do, so I came up with a better way, which was to put the zip tie on in a large loop, allowing me to clip to the loop with my legs down and then racheted the loops quite tight. One problem was that these ties were pretty thin and one snapped as I struggled against my bonds, so next time thicker zip ties. All this experimenting consumed valuable in-full-bondage time.

For the wrists I just padlocked each end of the ice lock to the rings on my wrist cuffs. Not totally immobile, but not much I could do in that position, but wait.

I couldn’t do the hood (knowing about the suffocation sometimes caused by COVID and memories of the claustrophobia I felt 6 years ago when I had a severe case of pneumonia has made me unable to do the hood for more than a few minutes right now as panic sets in almost immediately), so I made do with just the gag. I may or may not ever be able to do the hood for hours like I have in the past, although I did do the hood several times after I had that pneumonia, so we’ll have to see.

The blind walk in heels was limited to another room in the basement as I didn’t want to wake the boss, especially as she doesn’t know about my self-bondage habit, and prefers that I don’t even do the cross dressing although she does just tolerate it.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Other than the lockable cock ring my wife has me currently locked into, fourteen days and counting, I've done much bondage wise for a while now. Life just hasn't allowed the time or inclination.

My last two self bondage adventures were as the result of a couple of dares. The first was being hog-tied naked in front of the glass doors to the side of my property, Any visitors could have walked by and seen in. I tied myself leaving the key in another room then I had to wriggle my way to the key and back before I could get myself free.

The second time was another dare again naked in front of the glass doors but this time with no way of moving away from the doors should I need to because my feet were chained to a radiator. My hands were chained behind my back and I was blindfolded. The key for releasing me was locked to a chain between the nipple clamps I had too put on. These were attached to a long rope which hung from the ceiling. It was a classic painfully pull yourself free of the nipple clips to be able to get hold of the key scenario but only after ten nervous minutes of laying there naked and exposed then another ten minutes or so trying to get free.

Both dares had to filmed with stills sent as proof and all went well apart from the fact I had actual set the alarm time wrong and finished up laying there for twenty minutes. So my mistake meant I actually laid there tied, naked and exposed for twice as long as I had too, silly me. When I confessed my mistake to my darer their comment was :rofl: .
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote: ... and I was blindfolded.
Let's hope no one saw and filmed you. :shock:
Have you tried the "Price of Freedom" on the Moderate Self-Bondages Scenarios yet?
Elvish_Presley

Post by Elvish_Presley »

TNTBound wrote:had an idea pop into my head to use the three way zipper on my sleepsack to hold the head of my hitachi wand right where my parts are. :twisted: got my lower half in, got the wand situated with the zipper and a resistance band on the outside to hold it in place better, slid my right arm in the sleeve, grabbed the zipper string with my teeth, turned the vibrator on and slipped my other arm in and pulled the zipper. wasnt always on the spot, but was never far off! took some concentration afterwards to get the zipper back down while the vibrator was still working its magic! will definitely do this again! :mrgreen:
OMG The last time I played with a sleepsack, I got stuck.

I had the zipper tied to the bed frame by a chord. And I had just put my arms into the sleeves and was pulling the zipper up past my shoulders when SNAP the chord broke. The zipper was too far up to undo again and my arms were pinned by my sides. No way out It was super scary. Took me a good long time to escape (I managed to find a door handle that could 'catch' the zipper to pull me out, but it meant hopping to get there. Btw, I did have a back-up: my flatmate, who wasn't home at the time.)
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

kinbaku wrote:
bounddosster wrote: ... and I was blindfolded.
Let's hope no one saw and filmed you. :shock:
Have you tried the "Price of Freedom" on the Moderate Self-Bondages Scenarios yet?
Well if they did I hope they are enjoying it.
I've tried similar to the price of freedom in the past but I can't remember the details. I like the scenarios were you have earned your freedom, usually involving a bit of pain.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:I like the scenarios were you have earned your freedom, usually involving a bit of pain.
My post at Board index/Selfbondage/Selfbondage discussions/ Re: What is your current/was your last: selfbondage experien at 15 Jul 2020, 17:55 might be something for you. I've already done it several times.
Onixpected

Post by Onixpected »

I had a session today, nothing too big or complicated, just to relax.

I was lucky to find myself some time home alone (rare event), since I had no classes in the morning, my sister was at uni, my parents were both out, so nobody was home for a 2h gap.

It started at 10h30 am, I spent 1 hour in a naked face up Eiffel Tower position (it's what I call this variation from spreadeagle) on my bed: I only used ropes. My ankles were tied wide apart, each one tied to 1 bed post, using the single column tie. Then my wrists were tied together with a wrist coil and a cinch noose at the top of the bed. The release was a knife I tied to another rope I had near me, so I just needed to pull that rope and the knife would climb up to my hands in case I needed to release myself quickly for whatever reason (for me it doesn't need to be inescapable for X time to enjoy myself). No gag this time, the goal was to keep it simple and I'm ordering a ballgag soon so I decided to not use mouth stuffed tape/cleave gag today.

Once I was comfy and secure I started to struggle as I was becoming more and more turned on and aroused. It was strict, I couldn't move that much, and no struggling strength could release me. It felt soooo good and relaxing squirming around in that helplessness feeling...and, ofc, I cummed a few times.
After 1 hour since the session started, my bedside table clock beeps, I pulled the knife rope and cut the wrist coil rope, releasing myself.

It had been a while since I last had a SB experience, and I wasn't even planning to have a session today, but as soon as I heard I would get a gap, it was an insta-decision :o . It was very good to relieve my stress from these past days (new semester starts, new schedules, such a rush) and I already missed feeling the rope in my body.

For the next one: I plan to return wearing stockings instead of being naked, with some penis rope bondage and I'll use a ballgag (if I get the chance to order one soon) :gag:
"Self-bondage is my way to relax."
"Bondage is about freeing your mind to experience something greater." :gag:
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary numeric system, and those who don't."
Melissa Melons

Post by Melissa Melons »

So I (finally) moved and Melissa fully came into being last night. October 24 will now be my birthday :)

I've not much in the way of equipment yet but have a (slightly) damaged bodystocking and plenty of zip ties and a timed padlock.

Now when I viewed my new place I was concerned with the day-to-day practicalities. But when I got in yesterday I realised there is a closet with a door you bolt from the inside and latches on the outside. Not only that, it has a clothes rail about five foot high that is metal and secured to the walls.

So I created a loop out of thick heavy duty zip ties that make it just about enough that my arms are above my head and then made some cuffs out of some more zipties. The timed padlock would be used to link the two together once I'd got a random time (asked for 10-30 and got 29 :o ) closed the latch on the door and set the timer off. I forgot to mention that when you unbolt the door from the inside the latch becomes ineffectual and the doors will open with no force. With the bolt up, theres no opening it - and it's pitch black.

My emergency release is simple. I could fairly easily destroy the rail if I put all my weight on it - but that will cause unknown damage and I'm renting - so will be expensive without a doubt.

What ensued was about 10 minutes of me quite enjoying it. Then becoming uncomfortable and I'd guess at about five minutes of panicking because I seemed to have been in there for a lot longer than I had. There was no light and no sound. Just me.

Bliss :)

Tomorrow, my heels, french maid outfit, diapers and new bodystocking is arriving. "Everyday me" will be looking for ways to determine how long I am in what is now called the punishment room and I daresay everyday me will be very harsh, and probably quite unfair!
Onixpected

Post by Onixpected »

Melissa Melons wrote:So I (finally) moved and Melissa fully came into being last night.
Lucky you :o I'm on the queue to move too. Can't wait.
Melissa Melons wrote: My emergency release is simple. I could fairly easily destroy the rail if I put all my weight on it - but that will cause unknown damage and I'm renting - so will be expensive without a doubt.
That would be quite the expensive punishment :rofl: and quite the motivation to stay on place. Plus, you'd be entitled to a more demanding session next time :twisted: . That's what I do, if I ever leave the session sooner, no matter the reason, next time I'm forced to do a longer and stricter one, as punishment.
Melissa Melons wrote: What ensued was about 10 minutes of me quite enjoying it. Then becoming uncomfortable and I'd guess at about five minutes of panicking because I seemed to have been in there for a lot longer than I had. There was no light and no sound. Just me.
That's the essence of it. Being so much unaware that you lose the track of time
Melissa Melons wrote: Tomorrow, my heels, french maid outfit, diapers and new bodystocking is arriving. "Everyday me" will be looking for ways to determine how long I am in what is now called the punishment room and I daresay everyday me will be very harsh, and probably quite unfair!
Perfect outfit, hope you enjoy it! Using lingerie/outfit is a new whole experience! Add a gag next time ;)
Try spreadeagle someday :P , you'll not regret it (or probably you will) xD
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary numeric system, and those who don't."
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Melissa Melons wrote:So I (finally) moved and Melissa fully came into being last night. October 24 will now be my birthday :)
In Belgium it is customary to hand out birth candies (chocolate in hard sugar coating) at birth. I am always willing to sacrifice myself to eat them. :wink:
Congratulations on the birth of Melissa Melons in her new home. :hi:
Melissa Melons wrote:I realised there is a closet with a door you bolt from the inside and latches on the outside. Not only that, it has a clothes rail about five foot high that is metal and secured to the walls.
This was made especially for you in the last century. :mrgreen: (The builders of the house knew you were coming to live here.)
Enjoy your stay.
Last edited by kinbaku on 26 Oct 2020, 22:22, edited 1 time in total.
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

Melissa Melons wrote:So I (finally) moved and Melissa fully came into being last night. October 24 will now be my birthday :)
Welcome to the world!

Sounds like you had a great time, thanks for sharing.
Nastyatrans250576

Post by Nastyatrans250576 »

Hi
Attachments
20201022_193818.jpg
20201022_193637.jpg
20201029_113449.jpg
20201029_113532.jpg
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

Nastyatrans250576 wrote:Hi
Wow, impressive!
Onixpected

Post by Onixpected »

Nastyatrans250576 wrote:Hi
Wow, even though I dislike that kind of rope, that's some impressive ropework! :)
ticklemee

Post by ticklemee »

Nice work! What brand of hose are those?