What is your current/was your last: selfbondage experience?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: What is your current/was your last: selfbondage experien

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Bob.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Bondage Bob

Post by Bondage Bob »

My last self bondage experience was that I tied myself to the bed for my wife to find when she got home from work....I used double slip knots which proved to be inescapable.....she was surprised and we had a great time and then to make it even better she left me tied up afterwards for a couple of hours until round 2.....Im blessed to have a wife that let's me enjoy my kink and even likes it herself !!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Bondage Bob wrote:My last self bondage experience was that I tied myself to the bed for my wife to find when she got home from work....I used double slip knots which proved to be inescapable.....she was surprised and we had a great time and then to make it even better she left me tied up afterwards for a couple of hours until round 2.....Im blessed to have a wife that let's me enjoy my kink and even likes it herself !!
Welcome to BoundAnna Bondage Bob. You are a very lucky guy and wife with the two of you. :love:
Gnutter

Post by Gnutter »

I did now try out some new idea that I get from great people here. viewtopic.php?f=18&t=13453
Have prepared for 1-2weeks. Buy some new thinks: Cum Through Cock Cage Dr. Sado, needle, cleaning, handcuff, rope.
First time selfbondage, before I do it a lot with a mistress.
I put on the cage and put the sounding in the cock. Place a unipolar metal buttplug and connect cage and buttplug.
After that I start to tire my self up on the chair. Also set up Selfbondage CD Tray Opener to realize my handcuff key.
First time doing needle, I buy 0,8 G20. Put first in the right nipple that hurts little, put second in same right nipple but behind and that hurts a lot. Same to left nipple. Connect E-Stim to needle.
Power up E-Stim channel A and B to cage and to nipples. Put some good pain to nipples and little more to cock, just before handcuff I turn power up little and quickly lock my hands :twisted: . 30min of pain.
I did not cum after key release so I let power be on and play with cock in the cage to I cum. Great felling from the cage and cumming trow the sounding that have a hole.
Needle in the nipples was very nice. But think if I do it again to up to G22, G23 Needles.
Nice first time experience.
New to this forum
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Gnutter wrote:Nice first time experience.
Quite a bit for the first time in self-bondage. :shock:
TdAdvtrs

Post by TdAdvtrs »

Been a really long time.

Self bondage kind of got this out of my head cause I could experience it on demand.

But its coming back

Thinking of doing session but its not always as fun as I imagine maybe leave it in imagination land a little longer
"Tied Adventures" that was the idea behind this screen name.
Gnutter

Post by Gnutter »

kinbaku wrote:
Gnutter wrote:Nice first time experience.
Quite a bit for the first time in self-bondage. :shock:
Yes :D But it was fun and scary to not be enable to move. All that rope around my body and with handcuff what I did modify and cut of the safe button, it made it more interesting. But I did have a scissors behind me if key did not drop.
Soon play time again :twisted:
New to this forum
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

TdAdvtrs wrote:Thinking of doing session but its not always as fun as I imagine maybe leave it in imagination land a little longer
Besides, there's nothing wrong with doing it just in your imagination. There is no limit to the possibilities here. Just close your eyes and enjoy. :D
But it is a different experience when you do it in reality. Sometimes it's worse, sometimes it's better. But you miss the good times if you don't.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

One and a half hours with my wrists locked in manacles wearing just a chastity belt, about to get the key from the hook outside my front door and a B***** milkman rolls up :shock: :!: Almost caught :oops: , who knew the mikman called at 04:50 on a saturday :?:
Attachments
New cuffs and belt 1.jpg
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Diapered77

Post by Diapered77 »

Strapped to bed in a way that made escape impossible until my time was up. 5 hour session. Had a lovense Max 2 attached in such a way that it was impossible to escape it, and a hush buttplug. Set up 6 hours of edging files in lovense remote on my PC. Set up a couple of auto clickers to start the files once I was inescapably secured, and also set it up so that the files would be started and paused on a random timer between 1-11 minutes.

Had a ton of fun. Very enjoyable experience. When the 5 hours were up, I took a break, hydrated, and then locked myself up for three more hours of fun.

Been thinking it might be fun to set up a webcam, and remote desktop control of my PC and then let someone else control the lovenese remote and the audio player. But that requires a lot of trust, as someone could turn the volume up to 1000% and damage my eardrums, or turn the lovense devices up to max and leave me to suffer.

I'd love to incorporate an edge-o-matic controller into this setup. I am really looking forward to when the edge-o-matic people incorporate control of the lovense toys into their product.
Onixpected

Post by Onixpected »

I had a session two days ago. Got some time alone at home and couldn't miss the chance. This time, I was in the mood to do a frogtie on my bed with hands fixed behind my back. Gagged, blindfolded with nipple clamps and vibrator, I spent 35 amazing minutes on it.
I added a twist on this one: for my next session I'm planning a "one leg up" standing scenario, like this one https://ibb.co/zHysnqz . I would spend 7 extra minutes in that for each time I would cum on this session.
So, with this in mind, I started the frogtie preparation.
I quickly undressed myself and put on a pair of seam black stockings and black panties. Then I tied a tight male crotchrope, and tied my old electric toothbrush to it, just in the right spot contacting my penis&balls so it couldn't get off. I made a wrist-coil and put it already inside the cinch noose that was on the ending rope of the crotchrope, behind my back. This way I only had to put my arms on it when I was done with the setup. I then applied a gag, a sponge ball stuffing my mouth and many duct tape strips over my mouth and chin made it a nice looking and strict OTM gag. I couldn't say a single word, only moans, and my head was already on the clouds with the excitement. I frogtied both of my legs separately. I applied the nipple clamps, then blindfolded myself, turned on the toothbrush (my DIY vibrator), put my arms on the wrist coil and there was me: helpless with my hands fixed behind my back (attached to the end rope of the crotchrope), frogtied, gagged, blindfolded and vibed. Nothing I could do, except enjoying myself. And that's what I did, I had much fun on that. The release was a pair of scissors hidden under my pillow, and I had extra ones on a drawer and on the kitchen for safety.

Let's just say, I had so much "fun" this time, that I will spend more time on the suspension leg than I would like to admit :rofl: can't wait! No heels yet, too bad :roll:
"Self-bondage is my way to relax."
"Bondage is about freeing your mind to experience something greater." :gag:
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary numeric system, and those who don't."
Gnutter

Post by Gnutter »

Onixpected wrote:I had a session two days ago. Got some time alone at home and couldn't miss the chance. This time, I was in the mood to do a frogtie on my bed with hands fixed behind my back. Gagged, blindfolded with nipple clamps and vibrator, I spent 35 amazing minutes on it.
I added a twist on this one: for my next session I'm planning a "one leg up" standing scenario, like this one https://ibb.co/zHysnqz . I would spend 7 extra minutes in that for each time I would cum on this session.
So, with this in mind, I started the frogtie preparation.
I quickly undressed myself and put on a pair of seam black stockings and black panties. Then I tied a tight male crotchrope, and tied my old electric toothbrush to it, just in the right spot contacting my penis&balls so it couldn't get off. I made a wrist-coil and put it already inside the cinch noose that was on the ending rope of the crotchrope, behind my back. This way I only had to put my arms on it when I was done with the setup. I then applied a gag, a sponge ball stuffing my mouth and many duct tape strips over my mouth and chin made it a nice looking and strict OTM gag. I couldn't say a single word, only moans, and my head was already on the clouds with the excitement. I frogtied both of my legs separately. I applied the nipple clamps, then blindfolded myself, turned on the toothbrush (my DIY vibrator), put my arms on the wrist coil and there was me: helpless with my hands fixed behind my back (attached to the end rope of the crotchrope), frogtied, gagged, blindfolded and vibed. Nothing I could do, except enjoying myself. And that's what I did, I had much fun on that. The release was a pair of scissors hidden under my pillow, and I had extra ones on a drawer and on the kitchen for safety.

Let's just say, I had so much "fun" this time, that I will spend more time on the suspension leg than I would like to admit :rofl: can't wait! No heels yet, too bad :roll:
Toothbrush, that give me a idea. How did you use it with a crotchrope? I try to google it but did not find any picture how to strap a vibrator.
New to this forum
Onixpected

Post by Onixpected »

Gnutter wrote: Toothbrush, that give me a idea. How did you use it with a crotchrope? I try to google it but did not find any picture how to strap a vibrator.
Hello, @Gnutter.
Yea, I just tied the crotchrope like here https://www.likera.com/sb/tech/crope1.php but with right after step 3, instead of giving a knot on front, I pass down the rope in the middle of my erect penis, and tie the knot behind the back. Then, when the crotchrope is done, I just place the toothbrush vertically, grab a piece of thinner rope and wrap it to that middle piece that was passed down. That way, the toothbrush becomes fixed to the crotchrope (and your penis/balls), and it can't move from the spot, because I do horizontal and then vertical loops to tighten it, just like you wrap between the wrists to tighten the rope coil around them. Press on button and have fun :lol:
Take this draw I made as a visual example (just forgive my low quality paint desings) https://ibb.co/Ssbks7G . Green rope wraps the toothbrush against the blue rope.
Last edited by Onixpected on 10 May 2021, 22:49, edited 1 time in total.
"Self-bondage is my way to relax."
"Bondage is about freeing your mind to experience something greater." :gag:
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary numeric system, and those who don't."
JackWong25

Post by JackWong25 »

So I had some free time and went for a forced high heel standing. Basically I locked on my legs to my spread bar and then my legs, torso, and wrists to my door frame. I had a key on a long string as the back up release and a digital lock set for 30 min on the other hand. Also had a vibrator on for entertainment and a fully stuffed mouth. Would love to hear any feedback.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

JackWong25 wrote:forced high heel standing
How high? Important detail.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠