What is your current/was your last: selfbondage experience?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
bound_jenny

Re: What is your current/was your last: selfbondage experien

Post by bound_jenny »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:My computer is so old, I press the buttons to go to a website, and a bird flies out, and comes back in a few seconds, minutes, whatever, and chisels a tablet with its beak and holds it up for me to view, and says "It's a living". (Waawaawaaaaah)
And I thought mine was old (2008) ... :shock:

That must be the one you bought used from Fred Flintstone. It probably has a hamster inside a wheel that makes the hard drive turn. The CD burner has another, smaller woodpecker chiseling the data onto the stone CD. On the bright side, it doesn't need electricity, but you have to feed the beasties running it.

I only need to wind up mine once a day. Progress! :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bound_jenny wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:My computer is so old, I press the buttons to go to a website, and a bird flies out, and comes back in a few seconds, minutes, whatever, and chisels a tablet with its beak and holds it up for me to view, and says "It's a living". (Waawaawaaaaah)
And I thought mine was old (2008) ... :shock:

That must be the one you bought used from Fred Flintstone. It probably has a hamster inside a wheel that makes the hard drive turn. The CD burner has another, smaller woodpecker chiseling the data onto the stone CD. On the bright side, it doesn't need electricity, but you have to feed the beasties running it.

I only need to wind up mine once a day. Progress! :rofl:

Jenny.
I bought a more recent model from 2012 in a world shop. So I'm already living in the future.
But with the threat of power outages in the winter, Fred Flinstone's or the wind-up one is of course the best solution. :rofl:
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

Hmm, I am not sure that anyone wants this thread brought back to the topic, but here goes . . .

I had (have) a rare opportunity to have the house to myself for a week; my wife is out of town! This used to happen on an occasional basis back when her mom was still alive, but for the last 5 years there hasn't been any opportunities to play with my self-bondage kink. Until now.

I actually started on Sunday night by simply locking the chastity device on. I didn't do anything to make the keys unavailable, however. The main reason that I put the chastity device on is because there have been times in the past when I would start to set up something, only to give in to an immediate need, masturbate, and then lose interest. Which I would regret later. Just having to go upstairs to get the keys was enough of a deterrent to help me control myself.

I have been formulating a plan for quite some time, and was finally going to put in into action. There are two basic elements, both of which I have done before, but each one alone. This time I was going to combine them both. It was going to take a little while to set up, so I spent Monday night preparing, and actually attempted the scene on Tuesday. Yeah, attempted. It didn't work out so well.

The first element of this self-bondage is what I call my "slow zipper pull". I posted details about this some years ago. Basically, the last time I did this I tied myself spread eagle on the floor, with my electro-magnet as the release mechanism. I had a length of light cord that was attached to a dozen clothes pins clipped to my balls and cock, and then two more on my nipples. The other end of the cord attached to the spit of the rotisserie from the barbecue, which was mounted in a little wooden frame I had made and was clamped to the edge of the counter top a few feet away. The rotisserie would slowly wind up the cord, pulling the clothespins off one at a time. There had been enough slack in the cord so that it took about 1/2 an hour before the first one pulled off, and then about 10 minutes to get the rest off.

That scene was good, but I found that I had enough room to wiggle that I could wait until a clothespin was being pulled on, and then move a bit, and get it to pop off a bit more quickly than I had anticipated.

The second item I included this time was what I call my "Impalement pole", which I have seen referred to as a 'one bar prison'. Basically, there is a vertical pole that had a butt plug at the top , which I straddled. I had made a base from a 2'x4' piece of plywood. In the center I had a 1-1/2 pipe flange, with a 2' length of galvanize pipe. Slipped over that was 2" ABS pipe, with a cap at the end, a hole drilled in the cap and a 1-7/16 trailer hitch ball bolted down to it. Yes, the trailer hitch was the butt plug! A bit off to each side are two eyebolts that serve as anchor points for my ankle cuffs, which keep my feet spread. As I need to stand on tippy-toe to get on/off the butt plug, keeping my feet spread locks me to the pole. I actually use a rope passing through the eye bolts to pull my feet apart, and then tie the rope off to a hook I fastened to the ABS pipe. I can mount up, spread my legs, then lock my hands overhead. Again, I used my electro-magnet as the release.

A modification to that impalement pole was the "stabilizing ring". The pole would limit my motion front-to-back or side-to-side, but not twisting. I have a fantasy of being secured on that pole and then being spanked and whipped, especially on my cock and balls. I figure that just getting whacked on the butt by a heavy paddle would send a shock through my anus from the impact. But I figured that I could twist side to side to avoid the CBT, and I wanted to eliminate that possibility. So, I got a 2 inch steel ring, which went behind the cock and balls, and three nylon straps. Two of the nylon straps went from the steel ring down to the eyebolts holding my ankles spread, and the third up to the eyebolt in ceiling. The straps had slip buckles on them so I could easily tighten or loosen them when my hands were free, but would remain secure as long as my hands were out of reach. With cock and balls secured and the pole up my ass, there was very little I could do that would allow me to avoid any strikes to my genitals. I had played with this arrangement a couple of times, just fantasizing that someone was there to beat me.

Last night I tried to put the two together. I figured that the pole and stabilizer would force me to remain still while the clothespins were tied off. A minor issue the last time I did the slow pull was that the rotisserie spit was so close that the first clothespin off was soon being wrapped up on the spit, and then the increased diameter pulled even faster. This time I decided to put the rotisserie farther away, and because I didn't have anything to clamp it to, I used some weights to block it. I figured 18 pounds was enough!

My usual time span for these self-bondage things is one hour, as that is the limit of the spring wound timer I have. I also use a standard lamp timer in series, so if the spring wound should fail (which the first one I had DID fail) the lamp timer will save me, but not for a much longer time period. The idea is that I get everything set up, wind the timer, then lock myself in. The longer it takes me to get in position and all tied down reduces the actual time I am held in bondage.

I had everything prepared: I had previously run the rotisserie spit for one hour (using the timer) and had it wind up an hours worth of cord. I then unwound it, laid it out all careful like, and attached a total of 20 clothespins, 18 of which would be placed on my cock and balls, the last two on my nipples. I had the steel ring in place behind cock and balls, the rope to force my legs spread all set in place.

Things started to go wrong when I went to put the clothespins on. The first time I had attempted it the cord managed to tangle with all the clothespins so bad that I had to cut then all loose and try again. This time I was much more careful about how I laid them all out. The next issue was that when I had 'tried it out' and figured I could get 18 clothespins on, I hadn't had the steel ring in place, and I hadn't suffered from 'shrinkage' due to the relative cool of the room. I had removed the chastity device and found I couldn't get them all on! Okay, so I only got 14 on the cock and balls and the two on the nipples. Good enough

The chain was hanging from the ceiling hook, held there by the electro-magnet which I had just energized, which also started the rotisserie spit. I could move about the room as the cord to the clothespins had lots of slack. Get back to the pole, attach the leg spread rope to my ankle cuffs, mount the pole, pull the rope, secure it to the hook, attach the three nylon straps and pull them tight, feed the chain through the D rings on the wrist cuffs then secure it with the lock hanging on the chain at a comfortable reach up.

The next problem was that the three little snap hooks on the nylon straps were digging into my scrotum really bad, and interfering with a couple of the clothespins. Okay, I remove two more clothespins to avoid that. No problem.

So far, so good. I wasn't stretched tight, which I don't care for as it makes my fingers go numb, but my hands were well out of reach of anything that could help me.

I guess I had spent more time getting mounted to the pole as it was only 10 minutes before the cord started to tighten. Oooo, there is the pull! Ouch! SNAP, one pulls off. The next is starting to tighten up. And tighten, it is hurting now. Just as I had planned, no amount of jerking on that pole would speed the process up! But damn, it isn't pulling off! I look over to where the rotisserie is at and I can see that it is sliding towards me. Pulling the 18 pounds of weight with it! I can't really see what is going on, but something is messed up! Later I figured out that I had managed to tangle the clothespin cord with the leg spread rope.

Fortunately, as the rotisserie was pulled towards me it turned sideways, and then the sideways direction pulled the spit out of the motor, and the system stabilized. It was still pulling on that clothespin pretty hard, but it wasn't going to do anything worse.

I had to stand there another half hour or so before the electro-magnet released me. I was able to gently remove the clothespins, release my ankles, release the nylon straps, then dismount. I left the chastity device off until I got home from work today, and then put it back on, probably for the rest of the week.

Already dreaming up ways to fix those problems . . .

R.Mc.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

rmcingle wrote:Hmm, I am not sure that anyone wants this thread brought back to the topic, but here goes . . .
Thanks. I was beginning to worry that I had "Done it again".
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

rmcingle wrote:Already dreaming up ways to fix those problems . . .
Which makes us kinky folks the best engineers! 8)
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
rmcingle wrote:Hmm, I am not sure that anyone wants this thread brought back to the topic, but here goes . . .
Thanks. I was beginning to worry that I had "Done it again".
Stop listening to Britney Spears. She's a very bad influence. :P :P :P :mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

rmcingle wrote:Already dreaming up ways to fix those problems . . .

R.Mc.
Nice ideas. I like it.
Hopefully you can solve the problems next time.
Karren

Post by Karren »

Tonight, got out the old breast clamp and decided to do some stretching exercises with 10 pound weights, per.

Image Image
I reject your reality and substitute my own….......

My Kinky Photos —— https://ibb.co/album/n30dgX
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Also revisited old scenarios last night, dug out my waist harness and spent a few hours wandering the house bound and gagged. Ankles cuffed with six-inch spreader bar to slow my progress, waiting for the ice to melt and drop the keys within my limited reach.
Attachments
Golden 2.png
Harness Gold.png
Harness Gold.png (75.43 KiB) Viewed 1998 times
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

last night i spent about an hour spread eagle on my bed squirming about until the kitchen safe opened up access to my release keys. until that safe opens, i can struggle and squirm as much as i want as there is no other way out. :)
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Sid not vicious

Post by Sid not vicious »

Got stuck for a few min
Attachments
Screenshot_20221025-043236.png
Plaything4you

Post by Plaything4you »

I spent an just over an hour chained to my desk by my metal cock cage. This gave a good pull on the cage all the time. The desk can be height adjusted and increased height meant keeping on toes or pull was too painful.very simple but quite effective.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Yesterday I did a version of the link Keyless provided us at Stand on my toes.

I made a loop knot as a blockage in the middle of a short rope where I formed a bowline at each end (needed for other bondage activities :mrgreen: ). The rope was above a closed door with the loop knot on the other side so that the 2 bowline knots on my side were about shoulder height.

To each bowline I connected a number of round rubber bands with Lark's head knots. These rubber loops were connected to the rope loops of the Japanese nipple clamps, so that they hung at nipple height on the door.

For myself I made a crotch-rope with behind my handcuffs like this.

I had fastened my ankles with the iron ankle cuffs, but with the key side on the outside so that the chain between the cuffs prevented my feet from being set far apart.

I had my vibrator vertically attached to my chest with a cord harness and connected via this attachment on the left of the picture but upside down.

As a backup, I had the key to the handcuffs attached to my harness with a long rope.

Then the nipple clamps connected, the vibrator activated, my hands in the cuffs behind my back and double locked and then the key of the handcuffs tossed on the floor behind me.

Now I had to back off so as not to hit the door with my horizontally positioned penis. This stretched the elastics and of course the nipples. I could only solve this by standing on tiptoe, but of course not for long. :shock:
So it was a constant up and down movement on my trembling legs, on the one hand due to fatigue and on the other hand due to the vibrations of the vibrator that continued from the penis to the legs.

Finally moved further away from the door until the clamps released one by one.
I was glad I chose that backup because now I didn't have to slide down on a wall first and then crawl to the key with the vibrator still working. :D
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

kinbaku wrote:Yesterday I did a version of the link Keyless provided us at Stand on my toes.
Well done, sounds like fun. Thank you for giving me the credit, but I think there are a lot of similarities with the scenario in the link you provided.
SelfBondageTorment

Post by SelfBondageTorment »

gofc wrote:For a while I've been using my Coyote unit connected to XToys.app for estim during self-bondage, but simply using a script was starting to get repetitive, so the other day I decided to bite the bullet and try a public session in XToys, so that a stranger could control my estim instead and make it more unpredictable. And now that XToys supports video streaming, it was also a good way to spice it up and satisfy my exhibitionist streak.
When you use Xtoys, can you set limits on how high they can run your e-stim? I'm thinking of getting a Coyote... in the past, when I've experimented with cheap e-stim, I find I enjoy teasing to very light torture, but I'm not down with heavy shocking.

Also, can you have any say over who controls your devices? Any kind of filter?

Thanks,
DJ
gofc

Post by gofc »

SelfBondageTorment wrote:When you use Xtoys, can you set limits on how high they can run your e-stim? I'm thinking of getting a Coyote... in the past, when I've experimented with cheap e-stim, I find I enjoy teasing to very light torture, but I'm not down with heavy shocking.

Also, can you have any say over who controls your devices? Any kind of filter?
Yes, you can set a max limit to the e-stim intensity. There are also scripts that play with that, so you can set up a max limit that slowly increases over time (although that takes some familiarity with the app, to make sure you don't accidentally end up giving control over the limit to whoever is controlling your session).

I only have good things to say about the Coyote. I had only tried a TENS unit before it, and it's like night and day. I don't know how it compares with other dedicated units, though.

As for filtering, you can set your session as private, and send the link only to the specific person / persons you wish to control it. You can also set it public but with a password. That way you decide who can join. If you set it fully public, then I believe the only filter you can apply is to require them being registered users (but since registering is free, it's not that much of a filter). Other than that, no, but you can always kick people off the session (assuming your hands are not tied up! :rofl: )