What is your current/was your last: selfbondage experience?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
ticklemee

Re: What is your current/was your last: selfbondage experien

Post by ticklemee »

My last session:

Black opaque tights under a turtleneck Capezio leotard. Chain locked around my waist. Ankles chained together with about 8 inches separation. Wrists chained to sides of waist chain with a few inches of movement allowed. Little padlock at the turtleneck leotard to keep it and the tights on, not that I could take them off in my condition...

Keys in kitchen safe. Started clock at 2pm for 16 hours. Whirrr. Locked in. Had set out some snacks and drinks with straw but obviously wanted to limit fluid intake.

Went well, one of my longer times locked up. Still able to walk around house but hand position limited what I could do quite a bit. Didn't get a lot of sleep. Was definitely wanting out by 8am. The outfit I chose definitely gets stuffy and annoying but oh so fun lol.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Last night I had my new metal handcuffs and metal ankle cuffs on from 6 pm until 8 am. For the time being with my hands in front of me and loose from the chain between my ankles. I had tied the keys with a sturdy cord to my right ankle cuff and then thrown them far away from me. :mrgreen:
My next will be with the handcuffs behind the ankle chain so that I can only move bent over. Then handcuffs on the back, so that I can possibly look in the mirror if I can't put the key in the lock. After that I try the hogtie. :roll:

By trying it out I now also understand better how someone can make a mistake and do the handcuff the wrong site on: despite the fact that I always paid attention to it, before putting on the right handcuff, I saw that I had still done the left handcuff wrong. :shock:

As a reward for my long bondage I could enjoy the European wall vibrator with attachment that arrived today and that I bought together with the cuffs. :D
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

kinbaku wrote:After that I try the hogtie.
Yesterday done hogtie with my new double lock metal cuffs. With only my stockings on to protect my ankles. I had tied my dog ​​harness on my back giving me D-rings where I had ropes up and down between the bottom D-ring and the chain of my ankle cuffs and use it as a pulley to pull my feet up. Just tied my hands behind my back with my metal handcuffs.
I had put on the ankle cuffs so that one lock was up and another lock was down to see what was the easiest to free me, but they were both equally difficult: the lock down was too far from my hands to easily key in and with the lock up it was too difficult to keep the key in the lock. Fortunately I connected both keys with rope to my handcuffs using 4 sturdy knots.

I was able to entertain and to enjoy me for a full hour of activity. :mrgreen: However, despite the stockings, the cuffs cut on my ankles. :?

The intention was to tie the handcuffs behind the chain of the ankle cuffs next week like photo Shannon SteelSlave 06 Nov 2020, 23:34, but I'm not going to do that. If both the hands and feet are under tension it is probably too difficult to free me and therefore not suitable for self-bondage.
Maybe later in combination with an ice lock so that I know for sure that I can get loose.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

kinbaku wrote:However, despite the stockings, the cuffs cut on my ankles. :?
This might be a kinder set, though for me, it takes away that kidnapped feeling
4.jpg
These might be next on my list :
rubber.jpg
rubber.jpg (12.15 KiB) Viewed 2092 times
But they seem kind of expensive for what they are. I have the parts to DIY a set. I could use chastity belt extenders, drill out the hole to fit a button loop attachment for a swivel effect, and add the rubber backings for a smooth, tight, custom fit. The police cuffs would be for kidnap fantasy, as it is not likely my captors would have custom fit cuffs for me. The custom cuffs would be for long term wear, chores, struggle,as my "master" could have possibly made, ordered, or forced me to make well fitting cuffs to keep me secured.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

I like the bottom ones, currently using a chain and padlocks giving about a foot between ankles but can't wear for hobbling around to do the housework anymore due to not being that great on feet at times. I use to love spending the day chained ankles and wrist, years ago I managed to do five days tied with keys in the mail.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Shannon SteelSlave

Yeah, I have had had a mental orgasm that may one day become a fictional story, where I am forced to make cuffs, to exact specifications, at first, not knowing what I am making. Then the master would fit them on my ankles. I would then be asked to make wrist cuffs. I would anticipate that that is what I am making this time, and try to cheat by making them a little too big. Upon discovery, the master would measure the cuff, and then lock me in a very awkward position for hours as punishment for disobeying, and then force me back to the work shop to do it right, but this time, make the cuff dimensions a little smaller as permanent penalty for my defiance.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Yeah, I have had had a mental orgasm that may one day become a fictional story, where I am forced to make cuffs, to exact specifications, at first, not knowing what I am making. Then the master would fit them on my ankles. I would then be asked to make wrist cuffs. I would anticipate that that is what I am making this time, and try to cheat by making them a little too big. Upon discovery, the master would measure the cuff, and then lock me in a very awkward position for hours as punishment for disobeying, and then force me back to the work shop to do it right, but this time, make the cuff dimensions a little smaller as permanent penalty for my defiance.
Add some locked on high heels and you'd be sorted. :)
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Shannon SteelSlave

I would be simply chuffed at the idea of locked heels, but would have to hide it well. I imagine the shoes collection offered would mostly include pumps of all heights, and 3 basic sizes : right fit, tight fit, and a bit too small, depending on the occasion. I would love to have a pair of steel slave pumps with some kind of internal locking, like a stirrup at the top of the shoe that would extend to hold the ball of my heel into the shoe, or an internal ring that goes around one of my toes and can be tightened to fit. Sort of a modern and fashionable take on the old foot boot torture of medieval times. I can think of more gory ways to secure a shoe, but that is not my style. I suppose an ankle strap at the top would work just fine. (Kinbaku, if you're listening, and want to take some initiative, I am a size 10. I can provide detailed measurements with pictures, as I did when I ordered my infamous steel slave sandals)
And speaking of those steel sandals, that I seriously can not wiggle out of, I would have to include them in any fictional, or even true story I write. The toe bridge is too low to curl my toes and slip out, and the combination of the ankle band and heel "basket" keep me from sliding out to the side. Those suckers stay put until it is time.
👠👠
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Kinbaku, if you're listening, and want to take some initiative
lower.jpg
Chain from the thick toe ring around the strap of your Avatar's sandal then under the sandal to the outside of the ankle ring is one possibility.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

kinbaku wrote:However, despite the stockings, the cuffs cut on my ankles. :?
The problem is that the tension of the pulling causes the ankle cuff to twist and only press on the ankle with only one small point of the cuff edge. I am thinking of using my Corona cuffs on my ankles where I attach the ankle cuffs through the D-rings.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I would be simply chuffed at the idea of locked heels, but would have to hide it well.
Sometimes you can hide something by showing a lot of it. Imagine the image below with a chain above your sandal connected to each toe and your ankle instead of the wrist. With an extra chain from left and right that are connected under the foot with a ziptie. Or for a firmer shape, a link that has been pressed together with pliers. Like the chains A and B where the middle link (ring) is connected under the sandal.
chains.jpg
chains.jpg (38.05 KiB) Viewed 1988 times
chains2.jpg
chains2.jpg (40.78 KiB) Viewed 1987 times
bound_bert

Post by bound_bert »

Last self bondage a few weeks ago.
-spread eagle to bed - handcuffs as final restraint on one wrist cuffed to bed w/ key in ice.
-vibrating inflatable butt plug
-TENS unit on nipple electrodes, turned up to moderately painful
-tiny cock cage, w/ a vibrator tied to the ring
-ball gag
-ipod ear buds playing something sexy (Lady Gaga :) )
-simple hood

The electric shock to my nipples had me screaming every time a new wave came - I noticed that the frequent, transient nipple pain made it difficult to unlock myself as it was so distracting.

Final note - be careful when turning the nipple electrodes off while blindfolded; you might accidentally turn it all the way up! Which will definitely make you scream extra loud!
Onixpected

Post by Onixpected »

So,yesterday I got lucky again and had another gap (3hours) where nobody was at home except me.
I decided to take a break from my work and instead of the classic do nothing, watch videos or play PC, I was in need to release tension, so I decided to do a SB session. A guy has been so busy I couldn't share the experience here yesterday :facepalm: .
This time I chose to do Frogtie on my bedroom's floor, because it had been a (long) while since I last picked that position for my SB sessions. I decided this session to be just 30 mins long, because I wasn't sure how much time I could endure the frogtie since it had been a while I tried it out.
I started the preparations at 2pm, as soon as I was left home alone. I grabbed the rope I would need and I set up my release methods: a pair of scissors inside a drawer of my bedtime table (challenging enough to reach and search with the tie I'll describe) and the backup was a knife on my...garden. So, I would better manage to pick the scissors, otherwise I would need to squirm all the way to the garden to release myself, and then any neighbour or passerby could spot me naked frogtied in stockings :twisted: .
After this, I took off all of my clothes and the first thing I did was tying a rope "cock ring" around the base of my penis, behind the scrotum. I enjoy the tight feeling, it makes my erection last longer, my penis more sensitive and when I cum this makes it all more intense. Then I put on a black garter belt (no panties) and dressed up my pair of back seam black stockings, connecting them to the suspenders. Next, I tied a male version of a crotchrope, with a knot placed on the right spot on the perinium. I was already so turned on! Then, on the back of my waist rope, I tied a cinch nose rope, therefore I could later tie my wrist-coiled hands behind my back connected to the crotchrope, keeping them restricted and making it harder to release myself later.
I looked myself at the mirror, I was looking perfect! Wait...almost. I was missing my homemade ballgag. Check :gag: .
Then I layed on the floor and frogtied each of my legs tying the ankle to the thigh. I set up the alarm for 30 mins and I was ready to go. The wrist coil was already inside the cinch noose, so I just put on my first hand and then my second, tightened it up and there was me: frogtied, all naked but a garter belt+stockings, "cock ringed" and "crotchroped", ballgagged and my hands secured behind my back. The tie was strict enough, the genital ropes were doing their job, all I could do now was enjoy myself, relax, squirm and moan through my ballgag. I squirmed and rolled over on the floor, struggling against the ropes, I looked sometimes on the mirror wacthing myself so vulnerable, I cummed here and there. Ohh god this session felt sooo good! The tight feeling of everything, being able to move my legs but at the same time feeling so vulnerable and helpless made it for me! I was so turned on and distracted with every stimulating rope that the session was 30 mins but seemed a bit longer, which is part of the fun. Then the alarm rang, so I made my way
to the bedtime table, layed on my toes, like a frog (who would tell :P ), trying hard to reach the drawer, opened it and found my scissors (took longer than I like to admit :oops: but oh well, contingencies of the situation, it was fun). Time to clean up the mess, and it's as if nothing had happened hehe. Now that I think about it, if I had to go to the garden I could easilly ruin my secret. And that sure was a motivation to keep reaching&searching that damn drawer. Sometimes I'm a madman. :rofl: (I can't imagine if my parents ever find these stuff out :shock: )

Apart from numb legs for a few minutes and jaw weirdness from the ballgag, no after-session effects, and I'm proud I could endure the session and release myself with plan A.
I was really in need of a session so I could release my accumulated tension I had from the last weeks, irl stuff, and with all these projects and exams that don't stop.
Sorry if the post is too long, I like to keep my experience reports detailed :P
"Self-bondage is my way to relax."
"Bondage is about freeing your mind to experience something greater." :gag:
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary numeric system, and those who don't."
SBadiction

Post by SBadiction »

Crotch harness locked firmly on then tied to a post (part of our stairway) with chains and bungee chords, wrists padlocked above my head to a chain from the bannisters above. The keys were hanging via a chord from the bannisters held up by an ice cube.
Once all padlocks were locked I was hanging there helpless for around 30mins until the ice melted and the key dropped on the chord within reach, and it was great.

It was a first attempt at this scenario and much testing took place before I committed myself. Whilst locked in I had ideas how I can make it better so next time (maybe tomorrow) I'll be in tighter and for longer.
Happily married (but always ready to flirt), wife not into anything kinky so it's self-bondage when I can.
Shannon SteelSlave

Try forcing a tip-toed stance next time.
👠👠