What is your current/was your last: selfbondage experience?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
KinkInSpace

What is your current/was your last: selfbondage experience?

Post by KinkInSpace »

Introduction
There are forumgames where people ask other people about experiences etc. The fun part of these is that they allow you to easily tell others a scenario you've done, which can spark other's creativity to help them do the same (or possibly adjust it a little bit to fit their wishes.)

I am aware we have the scenarios, dares and true stories subforums which could be utilized for single stories, but I hope this is going to become a go-to topic to get ideas, rather than having to read long posts on various topics.

For that reason, there are going to be restrictions. See the rules section below.

Posting rules
- Your post must contain your current or if not currently in a session, your last selfbondage experience.
- Not to discriminate, but this is about bondage, not cross-dressing. We have plenty activity and topics about cross dressing, I'd like to keep this strictly about bondage. A combination is okay though.
- Self-Bondage is not just being helpless. Wearing a rope harness is also self bondage.
- Try to keep your post brief. If someone can read it in 5 minutes or less, you got a good length. If not, try to shorten it down.
- Not using the enter key does not mean your post became shorter. In fact, it will make reading harder, and thus likely make someone to read it to take it 5 minutes or more, so using the enter key once in a while is highly appreciated, especially twice in a row to create a paragraph.
- It has to be about something you have done. If you currently are in a session, you can write about the part you already done until now, but keep what you are going to do in the session to a minimum, or consider writing about it after the session is over.
- If you want to reply to an earlier post, write that [i]in italics[/i], followed by your experience.
- If your session took place more than a month ago, consider doing a new session and write about that instead.
- If you have this really memorial session, which probably is going to be a big post, consider using the true stories forum instead.

Finally
Enjoy! :) I hope to hear your experiences.
Last edited by KinkInSpace on 06 Aug 2017, 19:12, edited 1 time in total.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
KinkInSpace

Re: What is your current/was your last: selfbondage experien

Post by KinkInSpace »

I'll start. Also to give an example, but also because I am actually in a session right now.

Short introductory: Yesterday evening, I inflated my ballsack with 1 liter of saline. 2nd time I did that. Today I wanted to do a session with my big inflated ballsack (its bigger than my knee :shock: :D )

I put in a buttplug.

Followed, I put on a rope harness. The harness goes around my ballsack, and ties it into some kind of open underpants, with a big set of ropes going through my buttcrack, pushing nicely against the buttplug.

On top of that, I wear a pvc underpants/diaper. The rope harness pushes my balls out really nicely, and the pvc against it is awesome.

Ontop of that I wear a latex catsuit which compresses everything under it into a tight package.

Walking became very interesting suddenly, if your balls are constantly pound against with your legs because they can't go anywhere.

My idea is to clean up around the house while being in this bondage.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

this morning, i was in the mood to feel a bit helpless, so i decided to chain myself to the bed in a face up spread eagle for a couple hours. i used my leather wrist and ankle cuffs and some chains connected to my bed. for my wrists, i connected them with one padlock and one combo lock each, that way, if for some reason i couldnt get the keys from the kitchen safe, i could open the combo locks when it was daytime.

i got my ankles secured and then my right wrist. the hard part is clicking that last lock from my left wrist onto the chain. after about 5 minutes, i finally got it clicked, shut the lights off and tossed the light controller. i was stuck for a minimum of two hours till the keys were released.

in that time, i came twice. :mrgreen:

it was a nice position. my hands were secured far enough away that i couldnt reach my wrists with my mouth to undo the buckle of my cuff, which was awesome all in itself. being so close, yet unable to escape makes for some fun tantalizing bondage! :twisted:

after a while of trying to pull the keys up, the ksafe finally let them go and i freed myself, cleaned up a bit and then fell back to sleep.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Just spent over an hour with my wrists manacled behind my back and legs manacled. Still wearing the leg irons. :)

Stripped to my boxers, locked on the leg manacles (15 inch chain) then locked My wrist manacles behind my back (single link) released the keys, which were whisked out of reach by elastic bands.

Forced to wait for the Ice release to give up my release keys! Could move around but could not reach anything to free myself or do much with my arms secured behind me. Setled for watching TV and wandering around aimlessly. Frustrating but fun. :D
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Saturday, spent an hour and a half in handcuffs, gag and nipple clamps wandering around the house waiting for the ice to release my keys. Fun for the first ten minutes, agony by the end! Sore nipples, jaw and wrists for the evening!
Attachments
Saturday Embarassment 3.png
Saturday Embarassment 3.png (130.99 KiB) Viewed 25099 times
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
xltights

Post by xltights »

TNTBound, I have done a few similar scenarios overnight. I love the dark room combo lock method! Quick question: How did you orgasm tied spread eagle? In my overnight sessions I leave my arms by my sides for comfort but I can reach my junk for better or worse.

Thanks!
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

xltights wrote:TNTBound, I have done a few similar scenarios overnight. I love the dark room combo lock method! Quick question: How did you orgasm tied spread eagle? In my overnight sessions I leave my arms by my sides for comfort but I can reach my junk for better or worse.

Thanks!

when im in bondage, i don't necessarily need to touch myself to get off. just the feeling of being helpless is enough for me. although,most of the time, i do keep my underwear on so i dont make a mess of my bed (need to get some vinyl sheets or something).

i have also recently discovered that a 4 digit combo lock will not keep me secured in the dark while i know the combo. :? , i can turn the dial till i feel two distinct lines on the dial with my fingernail (most likely im on zero now). then i just turn that dial the to the correct number. although, its possible to turn them the wrong direction, so i might need to do it all over again the other way.

its possible to do when only one hand can reach the combo lock, but a good bit easier to do when you can reach it with both hands.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
xltights

Post by xltights »

Ah I understand. Thanks. I wear gloves or kneesocks over my hands to keep myself from feeling the numbers and getting out early. I use a dial combo lock that attaches to a knot in a rope I tie over the bed at the waist level. The other hand is locked down using a keyed padlock. Both wrists in locking leather cuffs. Fun stuff!
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Getting back on-topic. Too bad people are not reading the rules in the first post and just comment on others without posting a scenario of their own... :(

Tomorrow at work, I will be mostly alone. I work with 2 other co-workers and they are both away to help a customer move for the entire day. I will not see them.

Our company is in a building that is shared with 3 other companies, having a total of 7 people from all companies together, our company (and me for that matter) included.

One of the people from one of the other companies is on a holiday, another company with 2 people I nearly not talk to, only to say hi and bye, and one person for the last company, I do speak but only so often.

Suffice to say, I'll be alone most of the time, which gave me a reason to do a self-bondage scenario, and here it is:

I never worn my chastity belt to work. Its a big chunk of metal around my waist, and peeing takes much more effort with cleaning and stuff. So before just wearing it to work when my co-workers are around, I wanted to have a trial run, so to speak. If things go wonky, no one should be around to take notice.

Thinking of this, I got horny so today I decided to have some pre-predicament fun. I worn the Vice chastity cage to work, one I never worn to work either, put on my leather thong over it (it is very strict to wear, so it compresses a lot. I hoped it would not be that uncomfortable, but after only 40 minutes at the office I already regretted that decision to add the thong. A visit to the toilet to relieve pressure and this time not put on the thong fully was to keep it bearable during the entire day.

Thankfully that worked, my co-worker did not notice. yay.

When I got home, I decided to start my session for tomorrow early, and after taking off the Vice and getting into the belt, I decided it would not just be a session for a day. I locked my keys in the kSafe with a timer of 2 days and 14 hours. Sunday morning, I will be allowed to take off the belt.

Tomorrow going to work, I am considering to add a butt plug to the mix to spice things up too, and to make matters worse, one of our customers is going to bring their laptop. True, its only a matter of accepting the laptop, but still.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Spent three hours watching TV with manacles (15 inch chain) on my ankles and my wrists manacled (single link) in front. Then went to bed still secured like that, dropped off to sleep after about thirty minutes still bound. Released myself when I woke up, total time in bondage eleven hours. :)
New Bound

Post by New Bound »

Just wanted to do a selfbondage post while bound. Starting with 2 pairs pantyhose locking 4 in heels. soft wrist cuffs and ankle cuffs. Estim nipple clamps and a vibrator and e stim butt plug.
I inserted butt plug put on both panty hose locked on heels and strapped vibe to penis. tied legs around end table and tied heels under table. Tightened nipple clamps to just past ouch, stretched balls to table brace,to much movement pulls them. Turned Estim on 2 can just feel. Everytime spellcheck underlines word i turn up 1 notch all toys set for random pulse and duration. Every suprise jolt makes me jump and rope yanks on balls took me 20 minutes to type final Estim setting 8 and came after 11 minutes last 9 minite pure torture from post orgasm sensitivity.
teather

Post by teather »

Friday night - JIMDINI's dare to DeepthoughtsGer modified a little to suit what I have - and an alternative release plan.

http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... 5a35e3b318

A simple but surprisingly strict scenario.
At the time, after a little mishap with my intended release, I had a very uncomfortable few hours hopping about with clothes pegs clamped on my nipples waiting for my backup. My own fault for going off-piste without testing :oops:
sweh

Post by sweh »

I'm locked in a CB6000 (emlalock might let me out in a couple of hours).

I started with clover clamps, and was looking at interesting things to connect the chain to. A door handle and then swing the door closed.... that makes it pull nicely; ooh, the freestanding coat-stand; wrap it around the central bar and the hooks force me to stand far enough back that there's tension... after a while hook the chain over the highest hook, forcing me to stand on tip-toes or get pulled tight.

OK, nipples sufficiently abused I switched to a TENS unit; one pair of pads over the nipples (see cross-thread discussion on this). The other other pair of pads connected my scrotum to my arsehole (I place it between the cheeks and try to have it rest on the hole itself). This is a favourite setup for me. Turn up the voltage until it hurts, and then a little more.

While being zapped I put on a corset and pull it tight and then lock it on with a leather bondage belt that's locked with one of those electronic timelocks (also see cross-thread), and a steel collar and cuffs.

Eventually had enough of the TENS and removed that.

And that's how I am at the moment... the corset is still locked on for another 1hr28 and if I'm lucky I'll be able to be free of the CB6000. I've definitely been dripping inside the cage!
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

teather wrote:Friday night - JIMDINI's dare to DeepthoughtsGer modified a little to suit what I have - and an alternative release plan.

http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... 18&t=11297

A simple but surprisingly strict scenario.
At the time, after a little mishap with my intended release, I had a very uncomfortable few hours hopping about with clothes pegs clamped on my nipples waiting for my backup. My own fault for going off-piste without testing
Glad you enjoyed(?) the dare, how did you modify things, may I ask. :?: Yes those clothes pegs are difficult to get off nipples and get very uncomfortable very quickly, don't they. :twisted:

If you read my posts you should have been aware changing things (especially releases) without thinking it through leads to problems. :roll:
teather

Post by teather »

@JIMDINI - I PM'd you some detail. And yes, in retrospect, I enjoyed it - despite still being a little sore:)