What is your current/was your last: selfbondage experience?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
JackWong25

Re: What is your current/was your last: selfbondage experien

Post by JackWong25 »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
JackWong25 wrote:forced high heel standing
How high? Important detail.
It’s like you don’t know me. 6” of course. I have done a similar tie with ballet boots. Some padding in the toe box makes a world of difference.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I know it's 5 inch shoes if you're "taking a break", 6 is the norm. Not sure, had to fill in the blanks, get the whole picture.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
JackWong25

Post by JackWong25 »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I know it's 5 inch shoes if you're "taking a break", 6 is the norm. Not sure, had to fill in the blanks, get the whole picture.
I would share an arguably bad picture but either the file is to big or the wrong kind. Hard to see the heels anyway so not really worth posting really.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I just needed to know if it was 5 or 6, I know it wouldn't be any lower. I get the idea now.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

It's been a while since I've been able to have a session but today I finally felt like doing one. My (in my head) Mistress makes me use a random yes/no app to make certain decisions on what to wear. Today i was told to pad my hips out, wear fishnet stockings with the 12 strap garterbelt, black overbust corset and the "victorian inspired" long black maids dress with a steel belt over the top to make removal very difficult. The choice of shoes was left "free" when I couldn't get a yes answer running down the list of the available shoes or heels so I picked the black flats She usually makes me wear with this uniform. After getting dressed i curtsied my Mistress in the mirror. As She inspected me She told me she wasn't satisfied with my choice of shoes and that choosing flats was a sign of lazyness. Punishment would surely follow but She was going to make me wait... First i was ordered to do some basic chores, take the dirty sheets off the bed, clean up some of the mess in the bedroom, clean up in the living room, dust and vacuum downstairs, vacuum upstairs and clean the toilets. After finishing i was ordered upstairs where I was locked into steel ankle cuffs with a 4 inch chain, steel wrist cuffs with a 1 inch chain, a large ball gag and a white spandex hood. Then the cuffs were connected with a rigid spreader bar. The keys went into the kitchen safe, set for 35 minutes. She then made me start a 15 minute corner time punishment. After standing there staring at my close up reflection in the mirror for what turned out to be nearly 18 minutes She made me kneel in anticipation of the kitchen safe opening. At this point i was already tired of the corset and the cuffs and seriously hoping Mistress would grand me freedom but it was not to be. The hood and gag came off, and the spreader bar was removed but then the spider ring gag came out and was strapped behind my teeth. The steel cuffs stayed in place and another 10 minute corner time punishment was started. That was 20 minutes ago and She is still not happy. As i'm typing this the gag and cuffs are still in place. She made me roll a die twice and in 24 minutes i'll be allowed to beg Mistress for my freedom again. In the meantime She won't allow me to sit and a timer will beep at certain intervals. After the first beep i have to curtsey the door then stand at attention until the next beep. This will keep repeating until She tells me otherwise. Let's see how long that will be :shock:
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

I think Murphy is getting at me :!:
Chastity belt, manacles and locked gag, keys hung on hook outside front door, set timer so I could get out for the key at roughly 03:30 this time, as I discovered the milkman makes deliveries between 04:15 and 04:45 Saturday mornings. Just got to the key when I see headlights turning into the close :o , rushed back inside and pushed door closed just as the light swept the front of my house :shock: . Now the B***** milkman has come at 03:40 :!:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

JIMDINI wrote:I think Murphy is getting at me :!:
Chastity belt, manacles and locked gag, keys hung on hook outside front door, set timer so I could get out for the key at roughly 03:30 this time, as I discovered the milkman makes deliveries between 04:15 and 04:45 Saturday mornings. Just got to the key when I see headlights turning into the close :o , rushed back inside and pushed door closed just as the light swept the front of my house :shock: . Now the B***** milkman has come at 03:40 :!:
The milkman has read your mind and thought you would need milk to strengthen you during your session. I hope he didn't ring the bell twice like he always does according to the movie (parody of "the postman always rings twice").
SBadiction

Post by SBadiction »

I just had an amazing suspension session.

Now before I go any further suspension and self-bondage are not good bedfellows, it can be VERY dangerous and I found this out the hard way when I was young and much more foolish. The sensation can be great but now I ALWAYS do it so I have some steps next to me so I can put my feet on them and take the pressure off.

I had my crotch harness on and tightly buckled up with straps between my legs all padlocked together so I couldn't remove them. The harness has rings on the side so climbing up a stepladder I could clip them to ropes coming down from a beam in the ceiling. I could then step back from the ladder and would be swinging there with my feet about 18 inches from the floor. Wow, what a sensation! I could lean back or, most thrilling lean forward like I was swimming. At any time I could put my feet back on the steps.
I also had chains padlocked round my wrists so I could lock my arms behind me with another padlock. The keys for this were attached to a looong piece of thick string which was also attached to my wrist.
I then had to swing there for quite a time, immobile, while I pulled the keys towards me. It was great and there was always the thought that if I let go of the string or dropped the keys I'd have to start all over again. It was a fantastic session and the orgasm I had afterwards was one of the best.

Once more be very ,very carful if you attempt suspension and SB.

Play safe - Steve.
Happily married (but always ready to flirt), wife not into anything kinky so it's self-bondage when I can.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Just screwed up a basic manacles and chastity belt session. error on locking the kitchen safe.

At midnight locked on belt and manacles dropped keys in safe and pressed lock button twice, or so I thought. After about two hours I go to safe and wait for it to pop open. Nothing seems to be happening so I looked at the display to see how close to my two hours I am, :shock: I have another TEN HOURS Five minutes to wait :shock: :!:

I ought to accept this as punishment, but I have an appointment at 09:00 :oops: , so I start looking for spare keys , find some to release the manacles but all the keys to the belt are in the safe :!: Tried attaching the USB cable to see if this will reset the lock, no joy :roll: . So another frantic search to see if I can find a key to fit the belt lock, again no luck :facepalm:

Finally gave in and broke the safe open :cry: , The penalty for carelessness :evil: :facepalm:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

JIMDINI wrote:Just screwed up a basic manacles and chastity belt session. error on locking the kitchen safe.

At midnight locked on belt and manacles dropped keys in safe and pressed lock button twice, or so I thought. After about two hours I go to safe and wait for it to pop open. Nothing seems to be happening so I looked at the display to see how close to my two hours I am, :shock: I have another TEN HOURS Five minutes to wait :shock: :!:

I ought to accept this as punishment, but I have an appointment at 09:00 :oops: , so I start looking for spare keys , find some to release the manacles but all the keys to the belt are in the safe :!: Tried attaching the USB cable to see if this will reset the lock, no joy :roll: . So another frantic search to see if I can find a key to fit the belt lock, again no luck :facepalm:

Finally gave in and broke the safe open :cry: , The penalty for carelessness :evil: :facepalm:
A punishment so that you do better next time. However, it is a pity that the kitchen safe had to go down, looking for a spare key in a short period of time had been enough as a punishment. :cry:
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:07, edited 1 time in total.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Lotharjulz wrote:Oh no sorry to hear that! Just curious though, what kitchen safe has a USB port?
Not exactly a USB port on the Kitchen safe but the reset for the clock if the batteries fail, it connects to a USB port.
This is the one I had, amordering a replacement. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Multi-Purpose- ... 619&sr=8-6
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

JIMDINI wrote:
Lotharjulz wrote:Oh no sorry to hear that! Just curious though, what kitchen safe has a USB port?
Not exactly a USB port on the Kitchen safe but the reset for the clock if the batteries fail, it connects to a USB port.
This is the one I had, amordering a replacement. https://www.amazon.co.uk/Multi-Purpose- ... 619&sr=8-6
Have you used the H and M buttons at the same time after you connected the USB?
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

kinbaku wrote:Have you used the H and M buttons at the same time after you connected the USB?
Yes, it had no effect. So had to break the container to get my belt keys.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

JIMDINI wrote:
kinbaku wrote:Have you used the H and M buttons at the same time after you connected the USB?
Yes, it had no effect. So had to break the container to get my belt keys.
Then there was probably a fault with the kitchen safe. Maybe the warranty is valid? :?