What is your current/was your last: selfbondage experience?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
TdAdvtrs

Re: What is your current/was your last: selfbondage experien

Post by TdAdvtrs »

Just discovered spread eagle is fun my thighs tied holding legs apart instead of tied ankles , cloth belts above the knee I cant pull out of it.

Can do it tight compared to tied ankles cant close my legs at all

Very light toe tie I can wriggle out of but I still like the feeling stuff tied on my toes and feet once I do but cant remove without hands but I can try with the outer foot.

"Lock" hands over head with imagination, easy clips I can remove. That thighs held apart new and I like it.

Haven't done a timed stuck for real self bondage in a wile. Out of my system a little I guess.
"Tied Adventures" that was the idea behind this screen name.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

TdAdvtrs wrote:... tied holding legs apart instead of tied ankles ...
Connect your big toes to the clothes-pins on your nipples. Now that your feet are "free", this makes for an interesting extra experience.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Jimdinis' saturday practice 3.jpg
Just a morning escapology exercise. from handcuffs and gag.
Attachments
Jimdinis' Saturday practice 4.jpg
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Spent an hour briefs ,gagged, ankles locked in rigid spreader bar, hands cuffed behind :gag: Took me tat long to make my way to the suspended keys to free myself :shock: :D
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

just spent the last 2 hours chained in a nice cozy spreadeagle on my bed with my leather cuffs. probably spent a total of about 4 hours like that today.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

had an idea pop into my head to use the three way zipper on my sleepsack to hold the head of my hitachi wand right where my parts are. :twisted: got my lower half in, got the wand situated with the zipper and a resistance band on the outside to hold it in place better, slid my right arm in the sleeve, grabbed the zipper string with my teeth, turned the vibrator on and slipped my other arm in and pulled the zipper. wasnt always on the spot, but was never far off! took some concentration afterwards to get the zipper back down while the vibrator was still working its magic! will definitely do this again! :mrgreen:
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
boundesire

Post by boundesire »

Today I trained my lockpicking abilities. I frog tied my legs and chained my hands in front using two combination locks, one for each wrist.
Then I put a pantyhose over my head and a blindfold. I wrapped the other leg around my mouth as a gag. I also put a dog collar.

The idea was opening both locks without seeing anything. Also I put headphones with femdom audios to impead hearing the lock clicks
and long opera gloves to increase difficulty turing the wheels.

The result: I could open one of the locks, but not the other (I need more practice :( )
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

just got out of a new one! first, i got my legs into my fairly snug and stretchy sleepsack, i then put my 20lb weighted blanket under where my back would be, then put my arms in the sleeves and zipped it up. the extra space it took up made for a more snug fit on the arms and the weight made it feel kind of like a turtle. :lol: after i got bored of that, i freed myself and took out the weighted blanket. i then stuck in a piece of 1.5" pvc pipe that was the perfect length to run from my toes to my neck in the sleepsack. i had it running under my back and the collar on the sleepsack was holding it in position. i then put my arms in the sleeves and pulled the zipper up using my mouth on the string attached to the zipper pull. i then rolled onto my belly. this was a VERY effective self bondage i had put myself into, as the pvc pipe kept my legs from bending at the hips, same with the knees, and even my feet were stuck in the ballet position! after just a little bit of squirming, i realized just how much i use my legs to flip myself over while im in the sleepsack, since i was nearly unable to do so! when i finally managed to roll myself over, i went onto my back, which was even harder to roll over from! i managed to get onto my side so i could grab the string again with my teeth and then slide the zipper down enough to free my arms. it was a VERY fun self bondage, but its also extremely difficult to get out of, plus i worry about damaging the sleepsack with the edges of the pvc pipe, so its likely not something i will do again anytime soon. and i definitely dont recommend anyone try this alone!
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

yesterday i got a new sleepsack in the mail from winter fetish made from darlex. i have to say that this material rivals 1mm latex in strength, if not stronger! this morning, i climbed in, put my arms in the sleeves and pulled up the zipper with my teeth. i have paracord tied to the zipper pull with a loop at the end, and then i have another piece of paracord doubled up through that loop and thats what i grab with my teeth. i can then pull that piece of paracord out of the loop once the zipper is pulled up so it doesnt get tangled anywhere.

before i climbed in, i put another piece of paracord in my kitchen safe and set the timer for an hour. once i was in, i tossed the piece of paracord i used off the edge of the bed so i would be forced to wait till the timer was up on the k-safe before i could have a means of escape. but no matter how i tried to manipulate the loop attached to the zipper, i couldnt get myself out. after the hour was up, i was able to get the piece of cord and thread it through the loop. with the zipper all the way up, if you try to tug on the cord normally, it will want to fold over the collar on the sleepsack and not release the zipper. what i have to do is lay on my stomach so that the collar is flat and then pull the cord. its quite difficult to do and it would be very easy to get stuck, so i definitely dont recommend anyone do this alone. i have others in the house that could get me out, be it rather embarrassing for them to see me like that though.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

TNTBound wrote:its quite difficult to do and it would be very easy to get stuck, so i definitely dont recommend anyone do this alone. i have others in the house that could get me out, be it rather embarrassing for them to see me like that though.
When I was 5 or 6 years old this was my first embarrassing bondage experiment.
I managed to pull several pieces of clothing over my head, the last one I could close with a zipper.
Unfortunately, the fabric crept between the zipper, blocking it. :shock:
My entire family then spent an hour freeing me from this predicament. :facepalm:
Andrea Loves Bondage

Post by Andrea Loves Bondage »

This was about 4 years ago. I haven’t done anything since, and disposed of all my gear (we had a grandchild living with us the last few years, and he is very nosy, so I didn’t want him to find any of it).

First steps were to put on Doc Johnson harness with 8” penis dildo inserted up my butt. Then nipple clamps. Then I got dressed, panties, Rago all-in-one open bottom girdle, stockings, 6” pumps, tight slip and tight sweater and skirt. Premature removal of nipple clamps was not possible.

Next, leather ankle and wrist cuffs padlocked into place. Sat in an arm chair, with legs clipped to ends of a spreader bar that was placed behind the chair front legs. I could lift the legs backward, but this was of little help. A plastic tie strap could have been added to prevent any movement. Then inserted a spreader bar between the arm rests and my body (a tight fit).

I put on my ball gag which had over the head and chin straps, as well as the around the head strap. This makes ejecting the ball impossible. I put in ear plugs, and then I put on my total sensory deprivation hood. It has no opening other than a small breathing hole near the nose (used saline nasal rinse before doing the session to make sure that the nose wouldn’t plug because the mouth was out of commission). Straps around the neck, over the head and across the eyes padlocked into place. No sound or daylight gets through.

Then padlocked the left wrist to the spreader bar. Must note at this point of time that all the keys to these locks were up two flights of stairs sitting on a desk. Finally managed to close a final lock between my right wrist and the spreader bar. The different key to this lock was frozen in a block of ice in a large bowl. The key was on a string tied to the spreader bar so I could retrieve the key without dropping it. Almost forgot, I had also inserted an electroshock bud into my anus, with remote sitting on my lap. Just before locking my right wrist in place I started the electroshock device and placed the remote where I could reach it with my left hand. Just as well because it got quite painful.

The plan was to be there for about 2 hours, but of course the block had been melting as I set everything up and I only got about an hour and quarter before the key was released. Of course I was trying to escape from the get-go because some “dastardly evil person had put me in bondage”.

The plan after unlocking the last lock, un-clipping the ankle straps from the spreader bar (wrist spreader bar had to come up with me because the left wrist was padlocked to it) was to climb the two flights of stairs, blind and on those killer heels. I think that the heels lasted from the chair to the bottom of the first flight of stairs whereupon I kicked the pumps off. A lockable pair would have been better, so any future redo would include padlocked shoes.

I was in pain. While the electroshock was shut off, my nipples were screaming pain. To get those clamps off I needed to remove the hood first, then the sweater, skirt and slip before I could reach the clamps. Nipples were tender for days after that, but it reminded me of what was a pretty good session.

Improvements for a future redo would include lockable heels, a 10" penis dildo, a bigger bowl of ice, and my new breast plate rather than breast forms (makes getting to the nipple clamps even more difficult as the girdle would have to come off too).

Any thoughts on other improvements?
darkfox

Post by darkfox »

Yesterday I have done a session after a very long time.

The goal was to combine crawling in the hogtie with the gradual release of bondage.

First, I put on ten shorts to make sure I didn't cum during the session. For stimulation however, I inserted a vibrator between the third and fourth layer, which I turned on just before the last lock.

I wore a catsuit, a collar, leather cuffs on elbows and wrists and high-heeled boots. I chained my legs above my knees and my ankles. I attached the collar to the heating in the livingroom with a self tightening pulley. I threaded the second chain through d-rings on cuffs over my elbows and through the cuffs on my wrists. I also secured the police handcuffs on my wrist and then threaded the chain from my wrists through the chain on my ankles and secured it with a lock so that I could reach this lock with my hands. I pulled the collar to the heater as much as possible with a pulley and the setup was complete.

The release mechanism consisted of two pieces of ice in the sock connecting the pulley from the collar to the heater, which after a while released me from the place. I had to crawl to the bedroom through two thresholds for the key I had to bring back in my teeth so that I could release the weight with the second key from the hogtie chain.
This allowed me to straighten up and standing in heels, licking a sock hanging from the ceiling to help melting six pieces of ice holding the key to the handcuffs and leg chain. This ended the session.

The feedback is as follows.
- When the pieces of ice are small, they can be chewed.
- The handcuffs tend to tighten when crawling and then they strangle my wrists.
- Chains can leave scratches on the floor.

Otherwise, a successful session.
Bondage begins when you start wanting out...
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

darkfox wrote:d.
Try double locking handcuffs. They won't get any tighter than where you set them. Good session, thanks for the share. Cool avatar, by the way. (Been meaning to say that for a while)
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

darkfox wrote:Yesterday I have done a session after a very long time.
Great report, thanks for sharing! Will take not of your feedback for planning purposes.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:
darkfox wrote:d.
Try double locking handcuffs. They won't get any tighter than where you set them. Good session, thanks for the share. Cool avatar, by the way. (Been meaning to say that for a while)
If they do not have double locking, you can also twist a few elastics around the iron with the teeth in a position so that this iron cannot be pushed further into the opening of the other part by the bubble of elastic bands. This as a temporary solution before you have the double locking handcuffs.