What is your current/was your last: selfbondage experience?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
kinbaku

Re: What is your current/was your last: selfbondage experien

Post by kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:... You "Doctor, I hurt the bottom of my back while gardening".
Doctor "take this prescription to the pharmacy, I've given you some pain killers for your back.......and some cream for your sore arse."
You can always say that the branches of the bushes are to blame. :rofl:
austex-techie

Post by austex-techie »

kinbaku wrote:
bounddosster wrote:... You "Doctor, I hurt the bottom of my back while gardening".
Doctor "take this prescription to the pharmacy, I've given you some pain killers for your back.......and some cream for your sore arse."
You can always say that the branches of the bushes are to blame. :rofl:
I am reminded of the old E.R. excuse- "See, doc, I was just walking around the house, naked, and I slipped and fell on it....and now it's stuck up there!" #completelyinnocent
chubby

Post by chubby »

Flipping through the Scenarios on the non-forum pages, I noticed the mentions of thistles and of nettles. It occurred to me that I could add a little peril to a simple self-bondage session by using some of the nettles I grow in the ‘wild’ section of my garden.

A first attempt didn’t work too well but focused my attention on a couple of problems. This is how it ended in a very satisfactory short session yesterday.

I lashed myself to the radiator in my bathroom. It's one of those ladder-like vertical radiators. The central heating was safely off. I was naked and facing into the room.

My robot vacuum cleaner was on the floor. Blu-tacked flat on top of it was a short length of plank with a thin dowel rod sticking up vertically to crotch height. A piece of card was secured horizontally at the top of the dowel, like a tiny table. (That was the trickiest bit to arrange.)

The heads of two nettle plants (the top 8 inches or so) were taped to the card, sticking out over opposite edges. Two non-stinging weeds with similar leaves were stuck there too.

I used a stick to push the start button on the robot, which then scuttled off towards the opposite wall. While it was doing that, I pulled my blindfold into place and clipped my cuffed wrists to the radiator.

The robot just did what it does. When it detected an obstacle, it turned away to some seemingly-random angle. The bathroom door was shut. In a few minutes the robot passes over pretty much every inch of the floor in a small room like that. Whenever I heard it come close to me I flinched with anticipation of the nettles. Sometimes it passed or turned away without touching, sometimes I was brushed with a weed and sometimes with a nettle.

The first time it approached, the robot bumped into my foot and turned away. That was surprisingly spooky. Had I been able to watch the robot approach, it would have been nothing – I felt that it was a good choice to use a blindfold. The stings when they came were distinctly uncomfortable but not unbearable. I ended with a reddened swathe from one flank to the other across my fun bits, with a scattering of tiny blisters. (I knew I wasn’t allergic to nettles or I would not have tried this.)

One thing I had not predicted was that nettle venom or the pain or just the thrill of the session promoted an erection, which is an extra hazard when nettles are being waved around at random.

I can still feel the effects a day later, and have a smile thinking about the session.
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:22, edited 1 time in total.
chubby

Post by chubby »

My failures taught me that a really solid fixing for the dowel into the base and a flexible mount (mine spins round) for the 'nettle table' are needed, otherwise it can tumble off when the robot bumps into things. 8)
austex-techie

Post by austex-techie »

An update to "Austex, bound helpless and immobile":

I have a new setup. I picked up a wooden sawhorse (Check "Burro Brand"- many SB possibilities with these!), it being just about the right height to handle "Me, bent over it". 2 large eyes attached underneath as anchors, and 2 holes drilled in the sides of the support to pull wrist cuffs firmly to.

I placed a platform on top, padded with some shop towels. Ankles secured behind and in front of sawhorse, and bands behind my knees secured behind sawhorse, hold my legs immobile. I lay on the platform, pull the fucking machine forward and into me. Rope at my waist, and 4 belts above/below arms, attach my torso to the sawhorse, and pin down the platform I'm lying on. Ratchet straps to wrist, attached to an ice release, go through the holes in the side of sawhorse. When tightened, I am standing, bent over the sawhorse, arms and legs immobile, but movable enough to prevent cramps etc. The platform I'm lying on is wide enough, and right in front of my hips, that I cannot pull myself forward, away from the machine. I can move back slightly, but would only serve to impale myself further.

The randomized program I'm using has the following conditions:

-No movement for a random period between 30-180 seconds
-Pick a random speed between 10-32 (of 100), and hold it for random period between 15-90 seconds.

I am using a new, larger attachment. Old one was 6.5 long, 1.3 thick, new is 8in long, about 1.75in thick. I was not able to take all of it and have the Hismith motor still push all the way through, so that's a point to work on. I increased the stroke length from about 2.5in to 4in. The increased stroke and girth were definitely noticed!

This setup is an improvement. My "head down, ass up" position was interesting, but destroyed my back. No issues with this setup.

I have a few bugs to work out, mostly around better thigh/ankle cuffs to help with circulation and comfort issues, and drilling an additional hole to more easily tighten my wrists to the side of the sawhorse. After these are worked out, I will move to the larger size ice release. The smaller one which I am using now will release about 40-50 minutes after I take it out of the freezer. The larger one should be close to 2 hours!
Attachments
sb.jpg
mtlsub

Post by mtlsub »

I have done the following several times now and it is just as good this last time as it was the first time.

I have a computer next to my bed. The computer is bluetooth enabled. I built an arduino controller for an electromagnet release. I use XToys to control everything (or should I say the person I am playing with controls everything)

My feet are secured to the bed, spread wide, with strong leather cuffs. I use a set of leather straps to hold my knees open so I can't manipulate toys or block the view of the live cam above the bed. I wear a breathable hood both to blind myseld and not completely share my identity online. My left hand is secured with a leather cuff with a chain to the bed frame. My right hand is also secured with a leather cuff but this cuff is connected to the electromagnet release. When I am secured I can not move verry much and there is certanly no escape (except for emergency backup, very messy). Both vide and audio are streamed. There is a text to speech function so they can tell me things while I am blindfolded.

I insert a hush. I attach a DG-Lab coyoye to my dick using the conductive loops. Finally I tape a we-vibe to my dick.

The person in control has the ability to tease me, edge me or make me cum. It is easier for them as the can both see and hear me. They can also punish me with shocks if they see fit.

Release happen 1 of 3 ways. The controller releases me remotely when we are done, The max timer built into the program (does not rely on the computer or internet) lets me go, Or I use my emergency that will cause a big mess and probably stain the bed and sheets beyond saving.
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

I'm travelling at the moment, and packed a small bag of some "essentials" to keep me going. Today is a nice, quiet day with accommodation all to myself, including a wonderful king-sized bed upon which to make myself nice and uncomfortable!! :lol: . So, just completed a gorgeous two and a half hours of bondage. I began by putting on my leather confinement jockstrap, the inner pouch of which is lined with hundreds of wicked little spikes; no broken skin, but oh so much prickly sensation - I love it! Then, on with a nice pair of tights. Using plenty of cotton braided rope, I tied myself feet, ankles, above and below knee, with plenty of wraps around my waist. Next the ball gag, then clover clamps to my nipples, which I tape down to my skin, so that they stay put and don't get snagged on anything. I used more rope to attach my ankles and feet to the waist rope, creating a nice, strict hogtie. More rope around my upper arms and chest, anchored so as to not put any extra pressure on the nipple clamps!! My usual hemp wrist coil with cable tie cinch completed the tie. I've mentioned this wrist method before, but with an attached length of cord around the cable tie, I can enjoy having my wrists as inescapably bound as I consider safely possible. The moment that I catch and attach the free end of the cord to some anchor point of the other bondage, I can tug it and snap the cable tie, thus freeing my wrists.

This tie took me about a half an hour to apply, and just before I cinched up the wrists, I set my phone alarm for 90 minutes and put it out of reach. (NB. as always, I did have a pair of safety EMT scissors on the bed). I managed to stand the nipple clamps for about a half an hour, but one of them was, despite the tape, snagging on the chest rope....ouch a little too much! So, grateful for my secure but always escapable wrist set-up, I "snapped" free, removed the clamps, then took another cable tie, re-bound my wrists and very soon, drifted away into that dreamy, blissful subspace, which lasted for I guess, a half hour or so. As I came around somewhat, I just lay still, enjoying every single bit of my restraint, sucking gently on the gag and being simply deeply, deeply contented. The alarm rang, and very slowly, I freed myself. I sit here now writing this post, with all bondage removed except for my jockstrap, which I am still enjoying as it makes its prickly presence continually felt! :shock: I'm not entirely convinced that I won't play with the ropes again a little later, but for now, the "afterglow" is so enjoyable. Thanks for reading; from time to time it is lovely to be able to share the sheer enjoyment of this unique pastime with like-minded people :D
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)
ticklemee

Post by ticklemee »

Dressed in an ankle length, 3/4 sleeve dress, control top tan pantyhose, thick white knee socks scrunched down Hooters style. Chastity device on for about the past 12 hours. I cut a little hole in the front of the hose to avoid too much compression/ pinching from the chastity and hose combo. Tied ankles with white rope. Hands cuffed in front. Keys to chastity and cuffs way on other side of house. Double lock cuffs with a pen.

Now comes the good part. Cut a tiny hole in the gusset of the hose and through it goes my vibrating butt plug. I start the vibes and am getting into it, frustrated by chastity, but the cage is helping me concentrate on prostate sensations. I'm taking turns trying to stroke my cock with minimal success and dry humping the bed, again without getting close to a "penis orgasm" the cage is doing the job quite nicely.

After quite a while of this, I'm ready to climax so I get out the Hitachi and start vibing my caged cock. Just intense enough to get some muffled sensations through. I can feel the prostate starting to come alive with that fiery sensation and I'm right on the edge from the Hitachi too. Struggling against my ropes and trying to get there with the Hitachi I'm straining and sweating like crazy... prostate on fire I'm about to explode... and as soon as my dick starts to leak fluid, never really shot cum, I feel the plug come out. Right as the peak of pleasure is riding over me. I guess from all the straining but have never had that happen.

I just laid there for like 30 minutes still in my dress, hose and ropes, staring at the ceiling. Never had an experience quite like it. Wonder what would have happened if i had just put the plug in under my hose to keep everything in place. Might have done me in for good LOL.

Had tried the plug a few times before but this time, with the cage on and everything was really something special. Whew!
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Just spent nearly 3 hours locked in my chastity belt, ball gagged ,ankles manacled close together, my wrists locked behind me in manacles and locked to a chain attached to the wall of my attic by 2 time locks in sequence. The keys to the press locks were on a table at the other end of the attic in plain view to add some frustration to my bondage.
The chain allowed me some small movement but if I tried to lower myself from standing it would pull my butt back to the wall and put me in a in to a painful strappado position. I initially struggled happily in my bondage, but as the sun got up the attic got hot and I started to sweat like a pig . The lack of movement my bondage afforded was starting to annoy me so I tried squatting down into the strappado, but soon had to stand again as this made me sweat even more and my knees ached, I began to wonder why half an hour felt so long . As I had no clock available I could not be sure how much time had passed but I was really wanting out of my bondage. It had to be at least an hour since I secured the last lock, I thought I had set the time locks for 25 minutes, but in the dim light of the attic I must have misread the LEDs! I couldn't reach the time locks to check them but felt they couldn't both have failed, I must have set them incorrectly, I reasoned If it was 2 hours 50 minutes I could tough it out, but if it was 25 hours I would have to use my emergency release, and this would be very expensive session! I tried pulling on the chain in the hope of springing the locks, but just got hotter and sweatier. resigned to toughing it out I tried to work out how long I had been locked up. From the aches in my joints and muscles I thought probably a couple of hours, I would try counting down from 5000 and then consider the emergency release. As I got thirsty and stopped drooling around the gag, I was seriously considering using my emergency release towards the end.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Sat at the key board in manacle combination and waist chain, ball gagged waiting for ice lock to drop my keys.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
Sid not vicious

Post by Sid not vicious »

Screenshot_20211228-143603_Photos.jpg
. Did a little self bondage few months ago took some selfies in the mirror afterwards It took me 30 min to get free of the bonds and gag
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

just got done taking a shower after my latest self bondage. i slipped into my 1mm latex sleepsack, turned the key in the locking zipper so that it locks, put my arms into the internal sleeves and then pulled the zipper up using my mouth and a piece of paracord. then all thats left is to struggle. the way i escape is to build up enough sweat so that i can slide my arms out of the sleeves. i have my ac as cold as it will go, so it gives a decent workout as well. was stuck for about an hour or so. feels SO good to be in that sleepsack all nice and helpless.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

Phew, it's very hot here for us Brits!!
Just tries a session with a simple wrists tied behind back and ankles and thighs tied together. Also, my Strict Leather interior spiked jockstrap, monarch noir clover nipple clamps taped down, and my recently acquired Sinnovator Imp silicone penis/ball gag. I couldn't manage more than 20 mins or so, as the heat was really building. So, I decided to untie my legs and wrists and, with all the other gear still in place, have a little look around the forum. I can highly reccommend the Sinnovator gag; the detail on the silicone mould is very realistic and it's pervily, squishily wonderful to chew and suck on :gag: ; it's a real mouthful!! Nice, sturdy, padded leather strap as well, it's built to last.

Well, that's the nipple clamps gone, so just the gag and jockstrap left. Just a little longer with the gag, then I'll try a sleep with the prickly pants on!! I've set myself the goal of avoiding orgasms until my recently ordered DG LAB Coyote estim box arrives, so chastity play in the meantime! From what I'm hearing about this piece of kit, the wait and denial should be well worth it :D
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

hogfan-sub wrote:Phew, it's very hot here for us Brits!!
But I did finally manage to actually sleep in bondage because of it :D.
Came home from work at the end of the week feeling drained, had a light snack and then a shower. Then feeling refreshed decided on some mild bondage,
I settled on my "Transport combination*" ,locked everything on (hands to front) and left the keys on the dressing table, and lay on my bed to watch a TV show.
Woke up at 4 in the morning, blearily wondering why I couldn't move my hands and legs properly :o .why was I locked in manacles :shock: , Previously I have only dozed for 10 or 15 minutes and have given up trying to spend the night in bondage :cry: . This is the first time I have slept soundly for over 8 hours in bondage without waking 8) , I had just drifted off to sleep bound :) . Waking to the restriction of my manacles was a bit confusing but a pleasant surprise.

* Ankle manacles with a 10 inch chain, tight waist chain padlocked on with a ring hanging from the middle, wrist manacles with single link and steel collar with ring at front, ankle chain has a 30 inch chain from the centre running through the ring on the waist chain to the wrist manacle link and a 20 inch chain runs from the wrist link to the collar ring