What is your current/was your last: selfbondage experience?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
kinbaku

Re: What is your current/was your last: selfbondage experien

Post by kinbaku »

JIMDINI wrote:* Ankle manacles with a 10 inch chain, tight waist chain padlocked on with a ring hanging from the middle, wrist manacles with single link and steel collar with ring at front, ankle chain has a 30 inch chain from the centre running through the ring on the waist chain to the wrist manacle link and a 20 inch chain runs from the wrist link to the collar ring
Then you even slept very well because you did not even hear the chains. A person makes different movements in sleep, so they must have been ringing a lot.
It's nice to wake up unexpectedly like this. :D
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

JIMDINI wrote:
hogfan-sub wrote:Phew, it's very hot here for us Brits!!
But I did finally manage to actually sleep in bondage because of it :D.
That must've felt amazing. I have never managed to sleep overnight in fairly restrictive bondage, but occasionally if I'm really drifting into a heavy rope session, I have those moments of "surprise" at being tied up, which let me know I slept for at least a while. I put a video camera on myself once for a heavy hogtie session, and watching the playback, there were about 15 minutes where I was clearly asleep...felt much shorter at the time though. :D
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:25, edited 1 time in total.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Lotharjulz wrote: Then you even slept very well because you did not even hear the chains. A person makes different movements in sleep, so they must have been ringing a lot.
It's nice to wake up unexpectedly like this.

Under the blankets chains don't make all that much noise.
In the current heat I am laying on top of the bed anyway, just proves the medics are right us oldies are more affected by the heat.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:26, edited 1 time in total.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

What's wrong? It's only 40 degrees Celsius. That's about autumn weather........oh, right, the metric system.
The official temperature should be 313 Kelvin. You know what, let's stick with Celsius. Seems cooler compared to everything else. Especially Rankine.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

How about the Réaumur scale?

René Antoine Ferchault de Réaumur (thought he) had a good idea: use alcohol as a fluid instead of mercury, and set the freezing point of water at 0 Ré and the highest point at 80 Ré. He used some wacky standard by which this high point was calculated after the alcohol had expanded by 8%. It gets to about 1.25 degrees C per degree Ré. Or 1% expansion per 10 degrees of increase.

So 40C is only 32 on the Réaumur scale. Ré = C * (4 / 5). At least the freezing point is still 0!

Lucky it's not the Delisle scale, which works backward from 80 Ré. Then 40C is 90D, but as the temperature cools, the numbers go higher. Confused? :?

Celsius rules. Freeze at 0 and boil at 100.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Shannon SteelSlave

Kelvin is official. But since it makes everything seem hotter, Celsius is in.
Retweet :
images.jpg
images.jpg (6.35 KiB) Viewed 841 times
So you see, it could be worse.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Lotharjulz wrote: My partner snores quite loudly.
So does my wife, for years she complained about my snoring so one night I recorded us while asleep. She was shocked when she watched it. At times she makes more noise than a big block V8 running with no exhaust. I actually have earplugs in my bedside drawer for when it gets too bad.
I also have to contend with her thrashing about, I'm convinced she has restless leg sydrone but she is the sort that lives in denial until a problem hits her square in the face, Mentioning being hit in the face, I have been a few times by her waving hands, I usually get a bonk on the head or kick in the shins. I don't sleep too well as it is and it's damn annoying when I just drop off and suddenly get woken up by a hand landing on my head. :shock: :x :roll:
I've told her several times that I've nothing against her hitting me, It's just I'd prefer it in another place on my body and preferable when I'm awake to enjoy it but still I love her, just glad we don't have a water bed or I'd spend most of the night on the floor after being washed overboard by a rogue wave. :)
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:
Lotharjulz wrote: My partner snores quite loudly.
So does my wife, ...
Maybe you can whistle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMNeYC9_9ic :rofl:
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

I have my own personal measuring scale to tell me when it is hot. My wife wears fewer and fewer clothes the hotter it gets :D she is currently down to shorts and a thin top with No bra which isn't unusual for her, aren't I lucky :D . She has yet to go fully naked during the day like she prefers me to be and I'm glad of it in this heat.

The one downside to it is although her clothes become less her moaning rate increases dramatically. I counted 37 moans about it being hot in two hours yesterday, eight in one go. Sometimes I wish she had a kink for wearing a gag.
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:26, edited 1 time in total.
Shannon SteelSlave

I've never had a CPAP, or know of any need for one, but the thought of people monitoring my sleep, no way. That is the one place I expect privacy these days.
Thanks for that Lotharjulz.
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

I don't think a CPAP would suit me, when I'm in bed I prefer something much more fun on my mouth, like my wife's (decide for yourself) :shock:.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:I don't think a CPAP would suit me, when I'm in bed I prefer something much more fun on my mouth, like my wife's (decide for yourself) :shock:.
Your wife's thumb? :rofl: :rofl: