What is your current/was your last: selfbondage experience?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
kinbaku

Re: What is your current/was your last: selfbondage experien

Post by kinbaku »

Onixpected wrote:do I rly want to avoid punishment tho? :rofl:
For the people who don't read the fine print on their contracts, here's the enlargement: "do I rly want to avoid punishment tho?" :lol:
Bound_Jenny always has her whip ready if you think you deserve a punishment. :rofl:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

kinbaku wrote:Bound_Jenny always has her whip ready if you think you deserve a punishment.
]

You rang? :twisted:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bound_jenny wrote:You rang? :twisted:

Jenny.
Just to have your whip, high boots and thin corset ready when needed. :P :rofl:
I'll let you know in time when my patience runs out. 8) :mrgreen:

Hopefully Onixpected doesn't read this message. I don't want to give him nightmares because he won't get it done in time. I have a lot of patience. :facepalm: :wink:
Onixpected

Post by Onixpected »

kinbaku wrote:
bound_jenny wrote:You rang? :twisted:

Jenny.
Just to have your whip, high boots and thin corset ready when needed. :P :rofl:
I'll let you know in time when my patience runs out. 8) :mrgreen:

Hopefully Onixpected doesn't read this message. I don't want to give him nightmares because he won't get it done in time. I have a lot of patience. :facepalm: :wink:
I did read. That depiction can give nightmares to the average "normal" people. But my little masochist side motivates me to take my time to get the story done...for the content of course. I hate to deliver bad products :rofl: :wink: totally not saying that perhaps I wouldn't mind being punished by Jenny like that. Just make sure my ropes are tight and the gag is secured.
"Self-bondage is my way to relax."
"Bondage is about freeing your mind to experience something greater." :gag:
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary numeric system, and those who don't."
Amordaza

Post by Amordaza »

Not sure if people are still interested in this topic, but I'm kind of in the sharing mood, so here goes.

Last night, I was in a bondage mood. Since I was tired, I didn't really feel like putting myself into something too stringent and playing escape artist; I just wanted to feel the sensation of ropes around my wrists and the feeling of being captured.

So I decided that I would tie myself up for bed and try to sleep in my restraints. I tied and cinched my feet together with rope, attached an SRD (special ring device) to the cinch, and then ran the rope that would act as the cinch loops for my wrist coil through it. Using a red bandana, I cleave gagged myself. I then took a sackcloth towel that I had cut down the diagnoal and used that for a blindfold. I then slipped my wrist coils through the noose connected to the SRD, put my hands into the coils in front of me, and pulled on the pull end of the cord. I first pulled to tighten the noose around my wrist coils (to securely cinch my wrists coils) and then a little more so that if I laid down flat on my back, my wrists (tied in front of me) would be pulled towards my ankles.

The net effect was that my hands were securely tied in front of me and pulled away from my face if I laid flat on the bed. In that position, I could not remove my gag or blindfold, and I probably wouldn't be able to squirm myself out of my wrist coils. If I wanted to relieve some of the tension or let myself out, I could simply bend my legs, reducing the tension on my wrist coils.

I spent somewhere between four to six hours bound this way (couldn't see the time as I was blindfolded). I didn't get a lot of sleep; whenever I straightened my legs, I could feel how tight the ropes were holding me, and it sparked my imagination. Sometimes I imagined that I was an escape artist tightly bound below a set of spikes, or that a dominatrix had bound me and put me into a box to see if I could get out. The fact that I had sprayed perfume on my blindfold in an earlier self bondage session probably didn't help, either. I spent a lot of time switching between resting and excitement: when I was resting, I would bend my knees, but as soon as I straightened my legs, the ropes tightened, and I felt a jolt of excitement as it felt like my captor was tightening my bonds. After awhile, I'd tire out again, bend my knees, and rest.

I did manage to sleep for a few hours (again, not sure how many because I was blindfolded). My one disappointment is that I remembered that I was bound when I woke up. I've been wanting to have an experience in which I wake up forgetting that I'm bound so that I'm surprised when I find myself restrained.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Amordaza wrote:I've been wanting to have an experience in which I wake up forgetting that I'm bound so that I'm surprised when I find myself restrained.
I have on my mind for a while. With an SRD and a pulley system, and a bucket that is slowly filled with water or sand.
At the beginning of the evening the ropes are very loose so I can fall asleep easily, but as the night goes on, the ropes are tightened little by little so that in the morning I wake up in strict bondage.

Thanks for dealing the story.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Add a little spice by adding a bite gag to try and stop or slow the water. As the bucket fills, the coaster rack pulls her into the electrical paddles.
weighted bite gag with coaster rack.jpg
If you can hold the water off before a timed release lets you go, then you can escape being stretched, or at least decrease the duration of uncomfortable stretch.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:If you can hold the water off before a timed release lets you go, then you can escape being stretched, or at least decrease the duration of uncomfortable stretch.
Nice setup. First time seeing this. :drool:
Shannon SteelSlave

Gord knew how to punish. Whatever Lydia did, I'll bet she never did again.
PM me if you want the video and picture set, for educational purpose.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Add a little spice by adding a bite gag to try and stop or slow the water. As the bucket fills, the coaster rack pulls her into the electrical paddles.
weighted bite gag with coaster rack.jpg

If you can hold the water off before a timed release lets you go, then you can escape being stretched, or at least decrease the duration of uncomfortable stretch.
Sorry but I don’t know if I should be terrified of this or turned on by it.
Is it a rack thing or does she get spanked?

It’s getting late here and I am going to bed soon. These pictures are probably going to be te reason I wake up at 3am in a cold sweat or a hot flush.

Lisa
Shannon SteelSlave

As the bucket fills, the shelf on the rack slides closer to the electrical paddles. If she can close off the hose filling the bucket with her teeth long enough, she might be spared a shock.
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Lisahs3 wrote: I don’t know if I should be terrified of this or turned on by it.
Both simultaneously. 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

I actually had a very strange dream last night. I do not remember what it was but I woke myself up laughing.
It was still dark and I think it was 1:38am I was laughing in a strange way I can't explain it :facepalm:
Well I am not sure if it was anything to do with those Pictures or not. Perhaps tonight I will learn more :shock:

:D

Lisa
Shannon SteelSlave

What should I do? I don't want to upset you.
👠👠
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Lol I am not upset just being silly but that dream was very strange :rofl:

Lisa