Worst gag?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.

What is the worst gag to wear?

Ball Gag
10%
Bit Gag
11%
O-Ring
6%
Surgical Gag
22%
Penis Gag
16%
Inflatable Gag
19%
Funnel Gag
8%
Other (please state below)
8%

Total votes: 79

tueffy

Re: Worst gag?

Post by tueffy »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:The one on the bottom allows the sub to still enjoy New Year's.
You could even trigger the "whatever it's called in English" by spanking them whenever you want.

:whip: for toot.
Come to the dark side, we have cookies.
Vote for my current lock on Chaster (if there is one) here: https://sharelink.tueffy.com/
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

tueffy wrote:
Shannon SteelSlave wrote:The one on the bottom allows the sub to still enjoy New Year's.
You could even trigger the "whatever it's called in English" by spanking them whenever you want.

:whip: for toot.
That's a strange sound to replace a moan or a scream.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

tueffy wrote:The gag itself might be not much of a problem for the wearer but I think the top might regret this setup sooner or later.
You could start an orchestra with that... :idea:

OK, I can't resist the pun... A gag orchestra... groan... :facepalm:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I just want to see a video where the sound from the sub is a party popper horn. Or an orgy that has the toot get faster and faster and then a long one at completion. :rofl: Why can't someone commission that?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
tueffy

Post by tueffy »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I just want to see a video where the sound from the sub is a party popper horn. Or an orgy that has the toot get faster and faster and then a long one at completion. :rofl: Why can't someone commission that?
That would be quite entertaining indeed. Coincidentally I own that exact gag model. Unfortunately I am lacking the horns and a sub at the moment. :(

What I did try and found hilarious because it actually works quite well is the automatic Flour sieve using a Bullet Vibe. But that is a different story. :mrgreen:
Vote for my current lock on Chaster (if there is one) here: https://sharelink.tueffy.com/
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

tueffy wrote:automatic Flour sieve using a Bullet Vibe
:idea: That's a fantastic invention! A sieve, a bullet vibe and some duct tape, and voilà! Automatic sifter!

Take that same sieve (assuming it's metallic), plug an e-stim onto it and you have an ersatz bug zapper. :idea: :idea:
tueffy wrote: I am lacking the horns
*stifled giggles*

You're not horny?

I am in such a punny mood... :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
tueffy

Post by tueffy »

bound_jenny wrote: Take that same sieve (assuming it's metallic), plug an e-stim onto it and you have an ersatz bug zapper. :idea: :idea:
The handles are metal too so it would turn more into a torture device for the user. Get zapped every time you try to kill a bug. :shock:

although that could be quite fun too if you send sub bug hunting with a zapper like that :twisted:
bound_jenny wrote: *stifled giggles*

You're not horny?

I am in such a punny mood... :rofl:
If only there was a DIY device that would turn those puns into an more entertaining noise. :P
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

tueffy wrote:The gag itself might be not much of a problem for the wearer but I think the top might regret this setup sooner or later. :D
With such a gag: Put a DG-Lab or other sound-sensitive estim so that the slightest noise gets a strong electric shock to your buttocks.
This will make you scream, resulting in an even worse shock to your buttocks. And so on... always stronger and stronger :shock: (snowball effect :rofl: ).
vm1971

Post by vm1971 »

The most uncomfortable gag to wear for long periods of time is no gag... :)