Worst gag?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.

What is the worst gag to wear?

Ball Gag
10%
Bit Gag
11%
O-Ring
6%
Surgical Gag
22%
Penis Gag
16%
Inflatable Gag
19%
Funnel Gag
8%
Other (please state below)
8%

Total votes: 79

ponylady

Post by ponylady »

uuuh, isn't that thread about the worst gag ?

so why is everybody talking about their favorite gag ?
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

ponylady wrote:uuuh, isn't that thread about the worst gag ?

It kinda degenerated. Personally, I can't really find fault with any gag unless it is poorly designed or fabricated. Or the idiot that put it on me didn't tighten it enough :evil:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

bound_jenny wrote: It kinda degenerated. Personally, I can't really find fault with any gag unless it is poorly designed or fabricated. Or the idiot that put it on me didn't tighten it enough :evil:
ever fiddled with an idiot that used a "sally roberts" stuffing on you ?

FYI: stuff wet panties in your mouth, tie up with pantyhose, put pantyhose
over your head, now add a ballgag harness to the essemble.

i'm not sure i could take that one, but i'm sure i could find the old pix from the 70/80'ies to show you it can be done.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

I voted "other". Not that I know by experience (unfortunately I haven't played with gags too much... maybe this needs to change :twisted: ) but I think anything that would dry out the mouth would get quite uncomfortable after a period of time?
Especially since you would breath a lot more due to being excited. A dry throat can be (for me anyway) uncomfortable?
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

The whole point is discomfort, humiliation, deprivation, and yuckiness. Tying one's self up to live out a fantasy and leaving out one of the aspects of being really in that predicament would be sloppy handiwork.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Bound&Helpless

Post by Bound&Helpless »

Warlock wrote:To be honest, I wouldn't trust a product designed to do that enough to do something like that with it heh.
Me too, what happens with the relase liquid thing doesnt work and just doesnt realse, i doubt theres a backup realease that will work with this
DarinaTV

Post by DarinaTV »

I haven't tried any of these types of gag but for me the worst gag was when I bought the roll of duct tape and it didn't held on mouth. I wrapped almost whole roll around my head, tied a scarf over it and it was still very easy to get rid out of it and speak.
Grinser

Post by Grinser »

Thats always the problem with sticky tape, the glue usually is very easily washed away if it comes into contact with any liquid and of course you start sweating underneath the tape very easily, so most will eventually fall off, even more so if the skin which it is placed on has hairs on it (like the skin around the mouth, at least mine does ^^) , effectively reducing the contact surface. Of course there is always the really nasty kinds of sticky tape which will not fall off that easily, but instead almost take your skin with it when removed.
There is a beast inside man that should be exercised, not exorcised.
DarinaTV

Post by DarinaTV »

Yes, the problem was in the area of lips. When I tied my legs with that tape it was perfect but as a gag it was useless
Shannon SteelSlave

Re:

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

bound_jenny wrote:
ponylady wrote:uuuh, isn't that thread about the worst gag ?

It kinda degenerated. Personally, I can't really find fault with any gag unless it is poorly designed or fabricated. Or the idiot that put it on me didn't tighten it enough :evil:

Jenny.
he-made-me-a-ball-gag-from-a-jawbreaker-actually-broke-my-jaw.jpg
he-made-me-a-ball-gag-from-a-jawbreaker-actually-broke-my-jaw.jpg (105.4 KiB) Viewed 1131 times
I chose "other" because there is no "all of the above" option. But "worst" can be taken so many ways. If you mean least effective, then I say tape and/or bandanna cloth, as they only seem to serve aesthetic purposes, especially viewed on television set programmes and film screen.
If dangerous is what you meant, then phallus might be the one, as it can trigger the gag reflex. (Not the one where you reason with your captor in morse code to release you, no the other gag reflex)
If you mean most uncomfortable, I could say that many of the choices offered can be bad if it has the potential to pinch the sides of the lips. I will occasionally choose a gag for this reason as a punishment.
I more or less choose my gags the way I chose my shoes. (Yes leave it to me to bring shoes into everything) But hear me out. Never to mistake comfort for happiness, I wear sneakers for running, and heels for, well everything else, sometimes even running. The point is, which am I happier wearing? At least one other person on planet earth gets me.
Sarah Parker.jpg
The definition of "worst" is what is in question. Around here, it seems that the "worst" things might make us the happiest.
No, this is not my favouritest gag : (But you may see a repeat of it in a future thread, guess which?)
I20MwHO3SboWq5zrNtRYOwD2N_qlSnEC0_rMyUvPqR8.jpg
But this is kinda cute :
13ba1d3e-c518-458d-ac9d-ebd2f5091bb8_large (1).jpg
Of course, always watch out for any gag you could chip your teeth on.

#Posting Shannon style.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
JIMDINI

Re: Worst gag?

Post by JIMDINI »

:gag: I voted 'bit' gag, I don't find it distorts or stops my speech and I don't feel my mouth is in 'bondage' as it does with other styles.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Bound Whore

Post by Bound Whore »

Yikes.
20210708_162657~2-01.jpg
Life's too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Bound Whore wrote:Yikes.
20210708_162657~2-01.jpg
Almost a macramé. And that with her in a pillory. :shock:
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

Anything with metal ring like the spider gag are bad. You don't want to bite it cause it can leave marks and maybe even dislodge teeth, so you need to struggle to actively keeping mouth a bit more open than the ring. That's hardly feasible if you think of sleeping with it.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Jadit wrote:Anything with metal ring like the spider gag are bad. You don't want to bite it cause it can leave marks and maybe even dislodge teeth, so you need to struggle to actively keeping mouth a bit more open than the ring. That's hardly feasible if you think of sleeping with it.
I agree with that. It requires discipline to use the ring gag, but the risk of chipping teeth or having a solid object forcibly prying open your mouth and causing cramps just doesn't seem worth it. If you are planning to use a ring gag, better to have one that is dipped in rubber to provide some cushion, and prevent things from suddenly shifting and causing the dental damage. I would definitely limit that one to short term use.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠