Worst gag?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.

What is the worst gag to wear?

Ball Gag
10%
Bit Gag
11%
O-Ring
6%
Surgical Gag
22%
Penis Gag
16%
Inflatable Gag
19%
Funnel Gag
8%
Other (please state below)
8%

Total votes: 79

Kinbaku

Re: Re:

Post by Kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:No, this is not my favouritest gag : (But you may see a repeat of it in a future thread, guess which?)
"Post a picture and let everyone tell a story". :rofl:
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Worst gag?

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I have a way better picture I am sitting on for the future, kinkier, and more open to interpretation, which actually is the point of that thread. But I broke my own rules, hoping to speed up the obligatory "couple of days" waiting period between pictures.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

How about a clothespin on the tongue gag? If trying it, I would recommend grinding down the clamping surfaces or modifying the spring. I saw it in a 20 minute video, but I can imagine it was a modified clamp, with some great role play by the actor, combined with many breaks and Hollywood magic. I tried it once and the clamped area felt numb for a few minutes after applying it for less than 5 minutes. Great way to induce drooling, but damaging my tongue is not my idea of a good time.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

I wanted to select more than one gag but I chose the penis gag because I don’t like penis shaped toys.
Those medical or dental gags just look terrifying to me so I would never try one.
Tape gags with something put in my mouth like a silk scarf work really well at keeping me quiet because I do talk a lot lol.
I don’t mind tape gags but I prefer ball gags because they look so classic and sexy and I can still wear lipstick and I love that look. I was gagged once by an ex with tape and she wrapped it around my head. I hate my hair getting messed up and she knew that which was part of the fun even for me. It was taking it off after, she was scared of pulling my hair out and so she took ages to unwrap me. Never been so thankful to be free and my jaw was killing me because she put a silk scarf in my mouth. A dry mouth and painful jaw. I prefer to end playtimes with a lovely warm fuzzy tingling feeling inside and want to snuggle after.

Lisa
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Lisahs3 wrote:I don’t mind tape gags but I prefer ball gags because they look so classic and sexy and I can still wear lipstick and I love that look. I was gagged once by an ex with tape and she wrapped it around my head. I hate my hair getting messed up and she knew that which was part of the fun even for me. It was taking it off after, she was scared of pulling my hair out and so she took ages to unwrap me. Never been so thankful to be free and my jaw was killing me because she put a silk scarf in my mouth. A dry mouth and painful jaw. I prefer to end playtimes with a lovely warm fuzzy tingling feeling inside and want to snuggle after
The 'Gwendoline gag' should stop you talking and lets you apply make up and lipstick, plus no problem with a dry mouth afterwards.
Attachments
GwendolineGag.jpg
GwendolineGag.jpg (24.16 KiB) Viewed 1272 times
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Shannon SteelSlave

JIMDINI wrote: The 'Gwendoline gag' should stop you talking and lets you apply make up and lipstick, plus no problem with a dry mouth afterwards.
Is this what happened to Pony Lady? Miss.
👠👠
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

JIMDINI wrote:
Lisahs3 wrote:I don’t mind tape gags but I prefer ball gags because they look so classic and sexy and I can still wear lipstick and I love that look. I was gagged once by an ex with tape and she wrapped it around my head. I hate my hair getting messed up and she knew that which was part of the fun even for me. It was taking it off after, she was scared of pulling my hair out and so she took ages to unwrap me. Never been so thankful to be free and my jaw was killing me because she put a silk scarf in my mouth. A dry mouth and painful jaw. I prefer to end playtimes with a lovely warm fuzzy tingling feeling inside and want to snuggle after
The 'Gwendoline gag' should stop you talking and lets you apply make up and lipstick, plus no problem with a dry mouth afterwards.
Oh yes! That would defiantly keep me quite :gag:
I just Googled to see how its made and why its different from the tapes gags I have tried but its mostly about Gwendoline Hoods.

I also found something about a G-string tie method of bondage which is supposed to be inescapable. This was apparently invented by the author of Adventures of Gwendoline. I thought he meant a crotch rope or something and thought why is that sooo inescapable?
Then I found some more information and its a bit more than just a crotch rope. I would love to try it but I don't think its something I can do on my own. I might see if I can find a simpler version to do on my own.

Lisa
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

:oops:
Lisahs3 wrote:I also found something about a G-string tie method of bondage which is supposed to be inescapable. This was apparently invented by the author of Adventures of Gwendoline. I thought he meant a crotch rope or something and thought why is that sooo inescapable?
Then I found some more information and its a bit more than just a crotch rope. I would love to try it but I don't think its something I can do on my own. I might see if I can find a simpler version to do on my own.
:idea: You could probably manage the basic tie on your own, replacing the front knot with a noose knot (taking out slack slowly to avoid rope burns) and a loop over a door handle/post to pull it tight :idea: . But then how will you get loose? :twisted: :oops: :facepalm:
Next time you have a partner that and the Gwendoline gag can go top of your list 8) , sweet dreams :drool:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

JIMDINI wrote::oops:
Lisahs3 wrote:I also found something about a G-string tie method of bondage which is supposed to be inescapable. This was apparently invented by the author of Adventures of Gwendoline. I thought he meant a crotch rope or something and thought why is that sooo inescapable?
:idea: You could probably manage the basic tie on your own, replacing the front knot with a noose knot (taking out slack slowly to avoid rope burns) and a loop over a door handle/post to pull it tight :idea: . But then how will you get loose? :twisted: :oops: :facepalm:
Next time you have a partner that and the Gwendoline gag can go top of your list 8) , sweet dreams :drool:
Oh thats a lovely thought for next time. I hope she is agent 69 or whatever and I could be Gwendoline or actually FiFi because she gets into some adventures plus you know, French Maid :D

I found some instruction but actually its not that different from a Karada (think I spelt that right) so I might just use that instead, I know how to do that one quote well.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... ng_Tie.png

Lisa
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Lisahs3 wrote:I found some instruction but actually its not that different from a Karada (think I spelt that right) so I might just use that instead, I know how to do that one quote well.
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/ ... ng_Tie.png

Lisa
Yes, it is a sort of Karada, but as he says the loops around the wrists (he recommends tying clove hitches) pulling apart and the tying off in front that makes it secure (and inescapable), as the wrists are pulled in different directions.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Willie actually drew another version of this gag.

And i tried it once & it was simply smazing.

Slip into an open face latex hood. Gag to your kinks; panties, balls, dilfos, etc. But play it safe & supervise at all times

Once the mouth is filled start using tape to secure the gag like a harness over the hood.

Enjoy
[
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

ponylady wrote:Williw actually drew another version of this gag.

Slip into an open face latex hood. Gag to your kinks; panties, balls, dilfos, etc. But play it safe & supervise at all times

Once the mouth is filled start using tape to secure the gag like a harness over the hood.

Enjoy
I don’t like those hoods which completely cover the face that would terrify me. I would have a complete panic attack wearing one of those. But the Gwen ones I have seen which only cover the mouth I think I would be able to try one. They look nice but I feel tense when I have a facial and the therapist puts a cloth over my face.

I might try and be brave and try one though. No bondage just the mask thing first.

Lisa
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Lisahs3 wrote:
ponylady wrote:Williw actually drew another version of this gag.

Enjoy
I don’t like those hoods which completely cover the face that would terrify me. I would have a complete panic attack wearing one of those. But the Gwen ones I have seen which only cover the mouth I think I would be able to try one. They look nice but I feel tense when I have a facial and the therapist puts a cloth over my face.

I might try and be brave and try one though. No bondage just the mask thing first.

Lisa
And for start: put a nylon women's stocking over your head. Your view is limited, but you can still see through it.
Then 2 nylon stockings before you completely limit the view with a normal blindfold from a stiff cloth (like a kitchen towel) without the stockings, but where you can still look down along the nostrils.
In this way you can gradually overcome your fear.
tueffy

Post by tueffy »

The gag itself might be not much of a problem for the wearer but I think the top might regret this setup sooner or later. :D
Attachments
RDT_20210903_1804308834729574472065339.jpg
Come to the dark side, we have cookies.
Vote for my current lock on Chaster (if there is one) here: https://sharelink.tueffy.com/
Shannon SteelSlave

The one on the bottom allows the sub to still enjoy New Year's.
👠👠