Worst gag?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.

What is the worst gag to wear?

Ball Gag
10%
Bit Gag
11%
O-Ring
6%
Surgical Gag
22%
Penis Gag
16%
Inflatable Gag
19%
Funnel Gag
8%
Other (please state below)
8%

Total votes: 79

Bound&Helpless

Worst gag?

Post by Bound&Helpless »

In everyones opinion, which gag is most uncomfortable to wear for long periods of time?
Robin

Post by Robin »

I like all types of gags, but for me, I find a bit gag becomes uncomfortable fairly quickly if it strapped on tight.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Honestly, any gag that forces the mouth open will inflict some kind of discomfort, depending on the type. Either the harness holding the gag in place will do it, if secured too tightly, or the gag itself.

Inevitably, when taken off, it's reworking the jaw back in place that causes the most inconvenience.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
mikepb

Post by mikepb »

I like a ball gag because it makes you drool more than any other gag! :oops:
tieman

Post by tieman »

I like the ball gag best because of the drool factor.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

For sure ball gags are wonderful because of the drool. It adds a yucky stressor to the equation (eeeewwwww!! I'm getting drool all over myself/my clothes/the blankets/the carpet/the floor!). Half the fun is being gagged. The other half is the icky drool!

Jenny.
Toszum

Post by Toszum »

:( I don't get gags. I mean - I do think it very appealing but I can't seem to find one that combines two aspects:
1. Can not be pushed out
2. Renders talk unintelligable

I would love some suggestions
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

Toszum wrote::( I don't get gags. I mean - I do think it very appealing but I can't seem to find one that combines two aspects:
1. Can not be pushed out
2. Renders talk unintelligable

I would love some suggestions
make the ball bigger - tighten the harness, jobs a good un
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
soleus

Post by soleus »

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Oh, what, not that kind of gag?
Mutley

Post by Mutley »

I use either a bathing "puff" ( like a mesh sponge) which has been soaped until frothy and then some or a bar of soap on a wooden dowel and secured with a nylon strap :wink:
Who dares wins
Bound&Helpless

Post by Bound&Helpless »

Mutley wrote:I use either a bathing "puff" ( like a mesh sponge) which has been soaped until frothy and then some or a bar of soap on a wooden dowel and secured with a nylon strap :wink:
Like the idea, but is soap 100% safe to be placed in the mouth?, surely theres some form of chemical that is hazardous to health in there?
Mutley

Post by Mutley »

Im no chemist but iam sure it wouldnt cause anything more than irritation as long as your using the bathing variety. The government will have set safety standards for the products we use although maybe there will be people around who are more sensitive.
If your worried try it out while unbound .
Who dares wins
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Bound&Helpless wrote:
Mutley wrote:I use either a bathing "puff" ( like a mesh sponge) which has been soaped until frothy and then some or a bar of soap on a wooden dowel and secured with a nylon strap :wink:
Like the idea, but is soap 100% safe to be placed in the mouth?, surely theres some form of chemical that is hazardous to health in there?
The only side effect I can think of, if you swallow some soap, is that you might get the runs... :oops: :shock:

A friend's dog ate a bar of soap (that one ate anything) and had to be left outside in the yard for a couple of days. I'll spare the juicy stinky details.

Jenny.
xerxes

Post by xerxes »

I was going to start a new thread with this little bit of info, but decided it was best off here.

I read a story a few years back (fiction) in which someone pumped expanding foam (the DIY/Construction type) into an inflatible gag while they were wearing it, to make a permanent gag (once it set it is like concrete, and wont come out without removing teeth) for themselves.

This seemed a bit extreme (fiction remember) but intrigued me as to the idea of such a thing as being permanently gagged (more the threat/danger inherrent in such a situation) untill I found an article on a DIY site (gone now) about an expanding foam which sets in about 5 mins and hardens in 30mins, but disolves when it comes into contact with a special (non-toxic) spray/liquid (only a bit will start a chain reaction, like breaking the surface tension on the head of a fizzy drink or pint of bitter. It was designed to temporarilly fix holes and cracks in plasted and masonry until a permanent fix was ready. It is also harmless to human skin!!!!!.

This stuff could have many uses:

1) Fill spaces in gloves, when it hardens it prevents complex actions with your hands.

2) Replace locks as a way of securing accessories and clothes (i.e. spray into buckles/d-rings etc) onto the body, as the liquid as a release mechanism has more applications.

3) "Concrete shoes" as the old-style mob used to call them 8)

4) Bury your keys in it with a drip filled with the liquid on a timer to drop on the hardened foam after a certain length of time (more controllable than ice)

I could go on for ages...

Feel free to suggest ur own ideas, but please.....IF ANYONE CAN REMIND ME WHAT IT IS CALLED (QUICK-SETTING TEMPORARY "LONGISH NAME"...FOAM)!!!, because i cant remember, and the site is gone.
Warlock

Post by Warlock »

To be honest, I wouldn't trust a product designed to do that enough to do something like that with it heh.