Piercing

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
huve

Piercing

Post by huve »

I have read a lot on the internet and seen a feww thousand pictures of people who use piercing in their bondage. I myself am not pierced anywhere but through one earlobe and am curious to the difference it would make. I can understand that nipples can be easily fastened to rope/chain for a tie however I am also aware that this could be quite dangerous. Does anyone else have any other feeling on this subject?

I think it is safe to assume that there are a great many people out in the world who have found nowhere on the human body that a metal bar or ring cannot be passed through.
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

I know nothing about piercings but another possibility could be to use earrings as a "soft anchoring point".
Quantes

Post by Quantes »

I'm not pierced, and I don't want to. What Anna says sounds like a good alternative, but always be careful!
misQui
Retired Moderator

Post by misQui »

I only just realised this thread was here. I have quite a few piercings but have rarely used them in bondage. Most of my piercings have been stretched (up to 10mm, depending where it is) which means they can support a heavier load but I still think there's a bit too much risk to use them for self bondage. I figure bumps and bruises will heal but if I rip a hole through my ear (or worse), it's gonna leave a scar which I can do without.