Blindfolds By Cerena

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
cerenaselfbound

Blindfolds By Cerena

Post by cerenaselfbound »

Blindfolds are an extremely important part of my SB, though being blindfolded is dependent on the type of session. If I'm walking or hopping around then I don't, extended spread eagle sessions are more likely to include a blindfold. I use a few different types depending on how much I want to reduce visibility. If it's partial where I can still see enough to get around or see the dials of combination locks then I use a White or light colored pair of my knickers which have been cut at both hips & tied over my eyes. If I want to be in complete darkness then I'll use either a single leg of 60 denier or more Black pantyhose or stocking, though they can usually be slipped off if I'm able to rub my head against something. For a non movable total blackout blindfold I use a 4” wide rubber inner tube with a nose cut out & secured with some strips of gaffer or insulating tape. I've never been able to slip those type off as the rubber grips my skin & hair. Throughout my SB career I've also gaffer taped my eye shut with strips, though when I cry they can lose their stickiness & it's a bit too hard on eye lashes. Being blindfolded is a part of sensory deprivation that I enjoy & sometimes like wearing rubber ear plugs & defenders gaffer taped around my head. Not being able to see, hear or move whilst feeling a vibrating butt plug & dildo inside me causes a massive amount of juice to ooze from me & activate numerous cums whilst screaming into a mouth packed with knickers & fighting against rope & straps.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Blindfolds By Cerena

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

So many people here wish they had your sense of knowing what you want. Personally, I don't care for blindfolds, especially when mobile. It only took me one accident to pretty much avoid them. Still need them for a game I used to play though.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠