Why wear heels?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.

Re: Why wear heels?

Postby cerenaselfbound » 15 Jul 2020, 08:18

I've never been a fan of stilettos, I love 70s style platforms & my latest purchase are light tan suede 5” over knees, picture on another post. I find it easier to walk in platforms than stilets, men like women to wear high heels of some kind as it changes the look of our legs, especially wearing a mini skirt. I hardly ever wear platforms whilst tied & walking simply because my SB sessions are long & it's tough on the ankles, bed sessions I always wear my boots.
User avatar
cerenaselfbound
***
 
Posts: 240
Joined: 08 Aug 2008, 12:30
Location: London

Re: Why wear heels?

Postby Shannon SteelSlave » 19 Jul 2020, 03:17

cerenaselfbound wrote:tough on the ankles.

I forgot to mention elsewhere, that is one thing I love about heels, forcing you into a unnatural, even unhealthy position. I don't mind the ensuing calf soreness the next day.
I agree about stilettos in theory. The loss of traction, handling, acceleration, and braking are a downside, and slipping, falling, or twisting an ankle is not my idea of fun. The look often out weighs the trade off, and I learn to appreciate and concentrate on every step, a sort of mental torture. Especially on tile linoleum, which is like ice, and maintaining balance increases the tension on the few muscles that are still in the loop.
Black patent pumps do it for me, revvs my tachometer into the redline and bounces the needle. I sometimes do strappies to look cute, but that is not not usually the point. I think many heel-masochists would agree.
Seeing my arch tense in a pump is the "sweet" to the cute strappy "sour". Can't have sweet without sour, and if I wasn't beautiful, I wouldn't be worth punishing. That might make me unique.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
User avatar
Shannon SteelSlave
*****
 
Posts: 2045
Joined: 03 Feb 2019, 18:49
Location: New England, USA

Re: Why wear heels?

Postby Sexy_Student » 24 Jul 2020, 01:19

I forgot to update! I actually bought a pair of 6" stiletto zipper up calf boots. I love them so far! definitely more restrictive, but not THAT much. Perhaps I'll try ballet boots. I'm still experimenting with them as I've only worn them a couple times. Here is a link to them.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07CL ... UTF8&psc=1
Sexy_Student
*
 
Posts: 10
Joined: 26 Feb 2020, 16:19

Re: Why wear heels?

Postby Shannon SteelSlave » 24 Jul 2020, 01:26

Sexy_Student wrote:I forgot to update! I actually bought a pair of 6" stiletto zipper up calf boots. I'm still experimenting with them as I've only worn them a couple times.

Thanks for the update. Perhaps post a review when you have tried them a few more times? Look great, I am sure you will enjoy them.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
User avatar
Shannon SteelSlave
*****
 
Posts: 2045
Joined: 03 Feb 2019, 18:49
Location: New England, USA

Re: Why wear heels?

Postby bound_jenny » 24 Jul 2020, 23:14

Sexy_Student wrote:a pair of 6" stiletto zipper up calf boots


:drool: :drool: :drool:

Says it all... :lol:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
User avatar
bound_jenny
Moderator
 
Posts: 8189
Joined: 09 Dec 2007, 11:37
Location: Montreal, Canada, Great Kinky North

Re: Why wear heels?

Postby Andrea Loves Bondage » 01 Aug 2020, 15:52

Heels as a part of bondage. Look at these 7" with padlocks. Definitely part of a bondage scenario. Extremely hard to stand in, let alone walk in without holding onto something. I plan to use them in a future bondage session where the release key will be located two flights of stairs away.

IMG_4401.jpg


I'm wearing them as I type this message, but of course while in a sitting position they are quite comfortable. Standing up is a real challenge, and walking anywhere right now is not really happening. Practice over time will help, as the planned scenario will require walking while wearing a full deprivation hood. Fortunately the stairs while difficult have a handrail and getting to the stairs will have things to hold onto, because I doubt that I'll ever be able to free walk in these things.
User avatar
Andrea Loves Bondage
*
 
Posts: 29
Joined: 24 Jun 2020, 01:30

Re: Why wear heels?

Postby Shannon SteelSlave » 01 Aug 2020, 16:03

Good luck Andrea.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
User avatar
Shannon SteelSlave
*****
 
Posts: 2045
Joined: 03 Feb 2019, 18:49
Location: New England, USA

Re: Why wear heels?

Postby Andrea Loves Bondage » 01 Aug 2020, 16:24

Sitting at my desk I was able to take these shots:

IMG_4406.jpg


IMG_4404.jpg
User avatar
Andrea Loves Bondage
*
 
Posts: 29
Joined: 24 Jun 2020, 01:30

Re: Why wear heels?

Postby vm1971 » 01 Aug 2020, 18:17

Andrea Loves Bondage wrote:Heels as a part of bondage. Look at these 7" with padlocks. Definitely part of a bondage scenario. Extremely hard to stand in, let alone walk in without holding onto something. I plan to use them in a future bondage session where the release key will be located two flights of stairs away.

IMG_4401.jpg


I'm wearing them as I type this message, but of course while in a sitting position they are quite comfortable. Standing up is a real challenge, and walking anywhere right now is not really happening. Practice over time will help, as the planned scenario will require walking while wearing a full deprivation hood. Fortunately the stairs while difficult have a handrail and getting to the stairs will have things to hold onto, because I doubt that I'll ever be able to free walk in these things.


While I don't often do forced walks, I do forced hogtie slithers, it's a similar concept. For extending the distance, I've used x number of lockable boxes with uniquely keyed padlocks attached to immovable objects around the house. I start with one key and it opens one of them which opens another which opens another etc. You're forced to travel to each box to unlock it and get the key for the next one and the final one lets you out of your predicament. If you want some added frustration, randomize them - it might take less time, it might also take a LOT more time.
User avatar
vm1971
*
 
Posts: 48
Joined: 09 Mar 2017, 09:04

Re: Why wear heels?

Postby gaby » 02 Aug 2020, 20:01

Each of you will surely have your reasons for using high heels. From my perspective, high heels are that kind of garment that helps make a difference between men and woman. High heels are like bras, there are nothing in men's wardrobe equivalent to bras or high heels. The other reason is that a good damsel in distress should always wear skyscraper stilettos. So, if you want to feel the full "damsel in distress" experience it seems that you will need to wear high heels. :roll:
User avatar
gaby
**
 
Posts: 78
Joined: 20 May 2020, 18:57

Re: Why wear heels?

Postby Onixpected » 03 Aug 2020, 17:34

gaby wrote:Each of you will surely have your reasons for using high heels. From my perspective, high heels are that kind of garment that helps make a difference between men and woman. High heels are like bras, there are nothing in men's wardrobe equivalent to bras or high heels. The other reason is that a good damsel in distress should always wear skyscraper stilettos. So, if you want to feel the full "damsel in distress" experience it seems that you will need to wear high heels. :roll:


I just read the link you shared, and I totally identify with what you wrote about high heels and sexy lingerie. I always had the fetish for heels and pantyhose. Wearing tights or stockings are a must for my sessions as well. They not only help to get the scene visually better but also the soft touch to the skin and the rope makes my imagination flying :D .
Using heels is kind of more difficult atm since I still live with my family, and at our place there are no high heels user I can secretly "borrow" a pair for my sessions (my mother doesn't use since she can't stand on heels without becoming very tired, only in important events and they are low heels), but when I start living alone I'll definetely have a collection to use.
"Self-bondage is my way to relax."
"Bondage is about freeing your mind to experience something greater." :gag:
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary numeric system, and those who don't."
User avatar
Onixpected
*
 
Posts: 26
Joined: 27 Apr 2020, 17:33
Location: Portugal

Re: Why wear heels?

Postby Natybound » 03 Aug 2020, 19:51

Onixpected wrote:
gaby wrote:Each of you will surely have your reasons for using high heels. From my perspective, high heels are that kind of garment that helps make a difference between men and woman. High heels are like bras, there are nothing in men's wardrobe equivalent to bras or high heels. The other reason is that a good damsel in distress should always wear skyscraper stilettos. So, if you want to feel the full "damsel in distress" experience it seems that you will need to wear high heels. :roll:


I just read the link you shared, and I totally identify with what you wrote about high heels and sexy lingerie. I always had the fetish for heels and pantyhose. Wearing tights or stockings are a must for my sessions as well. They not only help to get the scene visually better but also the soft touch to the skin and the rope makes my imagination flying :D .
Using heels is kind of more difficult atm since I still live with my family, and at our place there are no high heels user I can secretly "borrow" a pair for my sessions (my mother doesn't use since she can't stand on heels without becoming very tired, only in important events and they are low heels), but when I start living alone I'll definetely have a collection to use.


I agree with both of you, a good bondage fantasy must include pantyhose and high heels (boots are also welcome) 8)
User avatar
Natybound
**
 
Posts: 53
Joined: 18 Jun 2020, 19:05

Re: Why wear heels?

Postby gaby » 04 Aug 2020, 16:30

Onixpected wrote:
gaby wrote:Each of you will surely have your reasons for using high heels. From my perspective, high heels are that kind of garment that helps make a difference between men and woman. High heels are like bras, there are nothing in men's wardrobe equivalent to bras or high heels. The other reason is that a good damsel in distress should always wear skyscraper stilettos. So, if you want to feel the full "damsel in distress" experience it seems that you will need to wear high heels. :roll:


I just read the link you shared, and I totally identify with what you wrote about high heels and sexy lingerie.


Thank you Onixpected for visiting my blog (...and take the time to translate it :D ).

I am glad to know that you read my post :)
User avatar
gaby
**
 
Posts: 78
Joined: 20 May 2020, 18:57

Re: Why wear heels?

Postby Onixpected » 04 Aug 2020, 18:12

gaby wrote:
Onixpected wrote:
gaby wrote:Each of you will surely have your reasons for using high heels. From my perspective, high heels are that kind of garment that helps make a difference between men and woman. High heels are like bras, there are nothing in men's wardrobe equivalent to bras or high heels. The other reason is that a good damsel in distress should always wear skyscraper stilettos. So, if you want to feel the full "damsel in distress" experience it seems that you will need to wear high heels. :roll:


I just read the link you shared, and I totally identify with what you wrote about high heels and sexy lingerie.


Thank you Onixpected for visiting my blog (...and take the time to translate it :D ).

I am glad to know that you read my post :)


You're welcome. As a Portuguese, I can read spanish very well :)
I like this kind of content, and that particular post talks about one of my main fetishes so I'm always willing to read it.
"Self-bondage is my way to relax."
"Bondage is about freeing your mind to experience something greater." :gag:
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary numeric system, and those who don't."
User avatar
Onixpected
*
 
Posts: 26
Joined: 27 Apr 2020, 17:33
Location: Portugal

Previous

Return to Selfbondage discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests