Some Ideas...

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
JanaXXX

Some Ideas...

Post by JanaXXX »

Hello :hi:

I want to share some ideas i have:

The cool stool:
coolStool.png
coolStool.png (33.39 KiB) Viewed 10680 times
This idea would need some further improvement i guess, but here is how it works:
1 = a stool (a chair would do, too)
2 = a solid plate made of wood, metal or something else. It has a hole in the middle. Some ice cubes placed under the plate.
3 = a dildo mounted to the stool

You are tied to the stool having the tip of the dildo in your ass. Time will pass, the ice will melt, forcing the dildo get deeper inside of you.
Maybe you should add some rods to the stool going through holes in the plate to prevent it from slipping away.

Door ice lock:
door ice lock.png
door ice lock.png (8.41 KiB) Viewed 10680 times
I searched the forum but i did not find a similar one, but i can't imagine that i am the first who got this idea???
No description needed here :)

Another ice release:
Ice release.png
So, the idea is not completely new (the "chain holding mechanism" is from another guy) but the PVC thingy hopefully is a new idea and could be combined with some other release methods as well....
The good thing is: No wet floor. And depending on the buoyancy of the ice vs. weight you use, you can get different release times. Maybe you could fill the whole cylinder with water and freeeze it.

Edit: I just noticed that Dark_Lizerd had an idea that is very similar, but not exactly the same... :roll:

All ofthese ideas have not been tested and are theory only at this time!!!
What do you guys think?
Dark_Lizerd

Re: Some Ideas...

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

"...Edit: I just noticed that Dark_Lizerd had an idea that is very similar, but not exactly the same... "

Being called... "very similar, but not exactly the same" is common for me... :rofl:

For your "Another Ice release" I assume the blue thing is a rod, that pulls lot of the rings as the ice melts...
Clever "bit's and pieces"...
Altho... your cool stool has a resemblance to my Inquisitor's seat...
At first, it looked like the blue things were rocks, or quartz crystals, with sharp points, and the #2 disk
could have been cardboard... then, the longer you sit there, the more the sharp points would start to poke through
the cardboard... then you.
Better than the ice, which would make a mess, a inflated ring, or two, with a slow leak could do the same thing, and be less messy...

(Yes, I did work at the Department of redundancy department, where I was also employed...)
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

It's refreshing to see some new idea's.
@JanaXXX... I think we are going to get along just fine :twisted:

BTW very creative on the ice seat. Might I suggest a modification:
Take a 5 gallon bucket and cut it in half horizontally, Then make a hole in the bottom of it for the dildo to go in.
Find a round stool that will fit in the bucket with very little gap around ends.
Put Ice in bucket around the edges, not blocking the hole for the dildo.
Carefully lower the stool upside-down into the bucket so the dildo makes it into the hole without ice falling in the way.
Turn the bucket and stool right side up.

The bucket sides will ensure the ice doesn't fall out of the edges or simply shoot out because the ice melted unevenly and the platform lowered at an angle.

Your other two idea's don't have any flaws that I can see.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

A PVC pipe through the hole in the bucket will keep the ice out of the way...
Provided it fits through the dildo hole...
Then, just remove the pipe and let the fun begin...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
JanaXXX

Post by JanaXXX »

Thanks for your thoughts!! :hi:

@Born: I'm sure there will be more ideas in future :twisted:

@DL Your inquisitor chair is amazing!!! :twisted: I like the way you think :D

I think the general problem with the "forced riding" kind of stuff is:
How do you prevent the user from knocking over the plug/dildo once he gets up enough to get the object out his cavity? (in case you use a flexible object)
You either must be tied up really good and be unable to slide back/forward, or you need an object that is long enough so it can not slide out. But will it fit completey inside of you once you sit down? :shock: Or you use a rigid object that is fixed to the chair - as it looks like in your pictures.

If you use a plate (or your bucket method @Born), you can be strapped tightly to the plate/bucket part and the dildo will find it's way :wink:
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

Had another idea for your cool stool.

Get a large bucket and cut a hole in the top.
1 - Copy.jpg
Get a 12" (30 cm) diameter Buoy or float. Polystyrene material would work nicely.
2 - Copy.jpg
3 - Copy.PNG
4 - Copy.jpg
thatthat21

Post by thatthat21 »

Keep in mind, the ice and salt and water in that bucket will be really cold, it can be below normal freezing temp of 32 F and still be liquid.

When you add salt, that temperature drops: A 10-percent salt solution freezes at 20 F (-6 C), and a 20-percent solution freezes at 2 F (-16 C). On a roadway, this means that if you sprinkle salt on the ice, you can melt it. The salt dissolves into the liquid water in the ice and lowers its freezing point.

Other then that I really like the idea of the float.

BornThisWay wrote:Had another idea for your cool stool.

Get a large bucket and cut a hole in the top.
1 - Copy.jpg
Get a 12" (30 cm) diameter Buoy or float. Polystyrene material would work nicely.
2 - Copy.jpg
3 - Copy.PNG
4 - Copy.jpg
TheWingmen

Post by TheWingmen »

The cool stool is a very very cool idea! May have to try making one myself, seems simple enough
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

If you want to not use Ice, Here is another idea.
4 - Copy.jpg
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

You know, This is staring to look very much like one of the first posts I have ever posted:

http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =12&t=8892

I joined on 25 Dec 2014,
I posted this on 26 Dec 2014.
trepxe

Post by trepxe »

I like the bucket idea. Im probably going to make one soon. You could use an old soup can as the float, it being a cylinder would float up evenly inside of a fat PVC pipe which could be glued to the center of the bucket inside. Then drill holes in it so it can fill with water. Then have another bucket thats bigger filled with water.

The release could be another smaller bucket that collects the overflow and once it weighs enough could release your hands on a quick release above your head. If you mounted the didlo bucket under a chair with a hole in it, then you could tie yourself to the chair, turn the water drip on, lock your hands above your head, and wait.

Id also probably put a stopper inside the lid that is interchangeable too so you can use different size plugs/dildos.
Andrea Loves Bondage

Post by Andrea Loves Bondage »

Hate to rain on the float stool idea, but the friction of your anus may exceed the buoyancy force of the float so that the dildo doesn’t penetrate very far. The first idea would work because as the ice melts the plate would drop under your weight which should be enough to allow the pleasure/torture of penetration.

Another idea that might work is a dildo on top of a saw horse that is set up on a small platform just to make it high enough that your butt would sit on the saw horse when in a normal standing position. Arms could be restrained from above, with some slack, with you straddling the saw horse, and your weight supported on your very tip toes. As you inevitably tire on your tip toes you’ll drop your weight driving the dildo up. If you try going back up onto your toes again to relieve the butt pain you’d get the in and out effect of a fucking machine.
Andrea Loves Bondage

Post by Andrea Loves Bondage »

Another twist could be a sheet of plywood with dildo fastened at one end, and two eyes at the other end to restrain your ankles. An a-frame at the dildo end with a rope over the top connected to your wrists with you basically in a suspended sitting position, and the other end of the rope tied off on the float In the bucket idea above. As the ice melts you’d be lowered onto the dildo.