My first van bondage session

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
cerenaselfbound

My first van bondage session

Post by cerenaselfbound »

Had my first van self bondage session yesterday & planned it when I knew the window cleaners were coming. I decided to wear Black lacy topped stockings & suspenders, Black leather knee length boots. Baby Pink silky lycra knickers, Black wet look micro mini skirt & no bra. Double vibrator butt & pussy plug & clit buzzer all held firmly in place with my intricate Red rope body & pussy harness. Dirty knicker gag & panty mask with rubber wrap & gusset gag & Full leather head harness to finish. I made sure I was inside the van in good time & started to secure myself. First was my ankles were strapped up to the roof anchor points so my legs were open. My waist was strapped with the weight training belt & attached with two zip straps & locked to anchor points on the roof. I was suspended a few inches hanging by my ankles & waist, I was quite hard to achieve this but well worth it & a new experience. Each wrist was leather cuffed then when I was ready I snap hooked each to heavy chains attached to the roof anchor points, so in effect I was suspended spread eagle which is my favorite position. I was held quite firm & I'd opened the two windows & the rear door a little so I had a through draft. The only downside was that I couldn't be my usual self & scream & struggle as the van is parked out front near the pavement, about 10' from people walking passed. That in itself is a huge turn on, I did pre check to see if anything was visible from walking by, but it looks quite dark inside the van & with the outside reflections from the sky on the screen you can't see anything. Through the side door windows you can if you're close enough, & that was going to be my big turn on risking it. After a while I heard the window cleaners pull up on the drive next to me, & the thrill of knowing 3 young guys were 4' away from me was exhilarating knowing I was unable to move or make sound. I definitely had butterflies as I saw them walking around near the van & I had this thought that if they stood next to the door & looked in, they might be able to see my inner thighs above the stockings & mini skirt as I thought that may be visible & they'd realize a woman was chained in the back & could be fucked by all three of them. They didn't but I was very wet after they'd gone & I released myself. Well I was pleased with my first van bondage & I'll definitely add that to my sessions, but I need to up the risk of close proximity to people to increase the thrill level.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: My first van bondage session

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

This sounds like it requires some discipline. If you make noises at the wrong time, you risk getting caught. Which do you like better, struggling and moaning, or being forced to keep quiet?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
cerenaselfbound

Post by cerenaselfbound »

Struggling & screaming & being forced to be silent both have merits & a place in my fantasies. I like the idea of being made to be quite, because the captors will punish me if I make a noise leading to more ordeals, further humiliation & being used.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Yeah, but this is a new level. You are left for reasons unknown, and you risk being discovered if you make noise. Since you are dressed in a manner that suggests debauchery, you probably don't want to be discovered.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
schulz

Post by schulz »

Hi that's an interesting way of selfbondage, i also have thought about doing a selfbondage in our VW T3 van but never made exact plans... I should rethink this possibility I'm sure after this experience your sharing with us