My newest purchase, locking ponyplay boots

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
KinkInSpace

My newest purchase, locking ponyplay boots

Post by KinkInSpace »

I'm a big fan of ponyplay, or ponyboys/ponygirls.

It fascinates me a lot being totally naked, wearing a harness that does not cover your private area, nor your nipples, having a buttplug in, and a chastity belt/cage on, a bit gag is of course a must, nipple clamps, hands tied or even better, wearing mittens, and of course, the most important thing, the shoes.

In pony play, the best sessions are held when the pony wears boots that don't have heels, but are shaped like a horse.

Similarly to boots that force you to walk tiptoed, but have a high heel, this is another kinky boot that often has a locking feature. Similarly to the other type of boots, proper ones are usually very expensive.

AliExpress has a sale going on, and I was able to get mine from 120 euro for only 48 euro. Even better, they have european foot sizes too, up to size 46.

Here's a link to the product: https://aliexpress.com/item/1005005065670983.html

It has 10 days shipping. Can't wait to get them. I already have socks that basically prevent you from standing on your heels, but they just use a strap, and I'm just way to scared to break something if I stand on them and see what happens if I do try to stand on my heel. These socks are awesome if I'm not even standing, but crawling, then they are great and will definitely prevent you from getting up on your feet. But if you are sitting, not so sure with these socks, and therefor, I don't find them suitable for ponyplay. These boots however, most definitely yes! I've considered ordering them like 5 times now, but every time, at full price, I was like nah... But now during the sale, I just had to!
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
bound_jenny

Re: My newest purchase, locking ponyplay boots

Post by bound_jenny »

I'd say that my answer is:

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

... a big mess on the floor... :wink:

Cleanup in aisle 15! :lol:

Nice. :love:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

I have those boots. I haven't tried pulling the pony cart with them on yet - I'm sure that'll happen some time...

They are pretty high.
Lisahs3

Post by Lisahs3 »

Oh wow they look nice cheaper than I thought they would be too.

I keep thinking of all those times I broke a heel and then had to walk bare foot because I didn't want to fall over. I love my heels because I feel taller so breaking one hurts because I love my shoes but also I feel much shorter :cry:
If I had bought a pair of these I would not have that problem and they would have trained me to walk in shoes with no heel lol.

Lisa
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Lisahs3 wrote:Oh wow they look nice cheaper than I thought they would be too.

I keep thinking of all those times I broke a heel and then had to walk bare foot because I didn't want to fall over. I love my heels because I feel taller so breaking one hurts because I love my shoes but also I feel much shorter :cry:
If I had bought a pair of these I would not have that problem and they would have trained me to walk in shoes with no heel lol.

Lisa
They're still on sale. You can still get them. And by your reaction, I think you should too. I'm sure these are high quality, given their normal price.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

ruru67 wrote:I have those boots. I haven't tried pulling the pony cart with them on yet - I'm sure that'll happen some time...

They are pretty high.
Yeah. I want them high, that's the whole idea. I sometimes just put my feet in that position without support, walking on my toes, and I love that feeling already. Of course no boots to keep me in that position, so after 10 seconds, I lower myself down to normally.
ruru67

Post by ruru67 »

KinkInSpace wrote:Yeah. I want them high, that's the whole idea. I sometimes just put my feet in that position without support, walking on my toes, and I love that feeling already. Of course no boots to keep me in that position, so after 10 seconds, I lower myself down to normally.
I figure that pulling hard you're going to be using the toe end of your foot for traction and leverage, but the lack of heel gets pretty tiring after a while, especially if you're just standing there, and slowing down with a cart pushing from behind may be ... not instant.

Using regular high heels (block heels on a dirt track) with the cart got tiring after a short time - switching down to lower heels was much more manageable.

The pony boots are stiff enough to resist falling back on your heels, but not enough to hold them straight - that means if you try to flatten your feet, you'll just overbalance backwards, so to stand you need to hold yourself up. That gets tough on the calves after a while.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I have good calves, but yes, that is something I'm counting on.

True, it will require training, but let that be the entire idea of pony play anyway!
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I've got them delivered today, and even though I want to do a full-fledged ponyplay session with them, I just could not resist to try them on.
Also so I can judge how it is and if I need to keep things in mind for my session.

I could however not contain myself after just seeing these gorgeous boots, so first thing I did was having the shoes unworn in the livingroom, get the keys from the locks that came with it, tested the locks, but they are proper locks, not the cheap ones, no one trusts. and after the locks were open, the keys were brought to my bedroom (same floor) and placed on the bed.

As I was naked, I had brought nipple clamps with me, the japanese clover ones. The boots were put on and locked, and the nipple clamps were placed on my nipples and the assignment was simple: Go to the bedroom, fetch the keys and return with them.

Standing up was awkward at first, but once I stood up, it was not too hard to walk them. These are 7" heelless boots but it was quite easy for me to do. Now that I know this, I could've gone 8" heels.

I walked around, and it really takes skill to place the foot down, get in the center of gravity so that balancing is easy and doesn't require strength, and continue from there. Of course, movement is very limited. Can't easily bend forwards or risk falling and the same applies for backwards. I didn't fall and even stepped around a few obstacles. It felt natural but very sexy at the same time. My calves are well trained so it was not super hard. Could not stand on my heels though, but that's how I like it. After the session and a bit more walking around, I decided that this was enough for a test and sat down. The clover clamps were not even hurting at this point, but then again, I can easily take them for 40 minutes. Walking while they were on my nipples did add to the session though, so that was a good idea.

After the locks were opened and the boots were removed, I could walk normally again. It was odd feeling this much more strength in my calves. A proper workout, but no fatigue or anything.

Yes, I definitely love them. I'm now actually consider to get 8" tiptoed shoes. They are on sale for like 37 euro still, but not entirely sure. Also because I think that if I would get those and I like them as much as these, then I will probably always choose those over the ponyplay boots.

Anyway, these are still on sale. If you look at them and you feel something inside, grab them. You won't be disappointed. They are high quality for sure. There's some rubber on the toe part for grip, even though it is shaped as a horse shoe.

This is great if you are into ponyplay.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:AliExpress has a sale going on, and I was able to get mine from 120 euro for only 48 euro. Even better, they have european foot sizes too, up to size 46.
But now during the sale, I just had to!
Now the store has one pair less in size 46. :rofl:

I normally have 45, and that is also the case with the European table from them (foot length 29 cm), but as they themselves indicate: if you have a wide foot - like me :facepalm: - you better take a size larger.

Now I couldn't resist the discount anymore: 46.11 euros - extra discount from the store of 5.71 euros is only 40.40 euros and free shipping. :D
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

My size is 44-45, so I got the 45 one. I'd say my feet are also pretty wide, but they fit really well. Maybe a tad on the small side, but I'm pretty sure size 46 would've been too large.

Also, did a 2nd short session today because... this is just too much fun.

I have 3 different padlocks, and locked the key of the previous to an object far apart of each other. This basically made me walk across my apartment multiple times fetching keys until I got the 4th key that could release me from my boots.

I did get a bit tired at the end, so its a good training for sure, but this definitely asks for a proper ponyplay session with everything on being totally naked. I should have some nipple clamps with bells somewhere too, they hurt more too, so they are definitely great for this session. Large butt plug in, horizontal bar gag in of course... I do have a smaller butt plug with pony tail too. I'm still considering to wear that one instead... hmm... choices...
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

kinbaku wrote: Now the store has one pair less in size 46. :rofl:
Is this your first pair of shoes, besides your home grown?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

KinkInSpace wrote:I've got them delivered today,
Congratulations! And may you have much fun and kinkiness while wearing them for a long time to come. 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Is this your first pair of shoes, besides your home grown?
Yes, the first real one after my homemade one. :mrgreen:

When I saw them for the first time, I was not convinced - although in my documentation I have a lot of models: photos and drawings of how I could make them myself.
But now with this price, if I deduct the price of the padlocks, I already have to pay more for ordinary men's shoes and then I have to make the system myself to block them. :D
Last edited by kinbaku on 03 Jun 2023, 02:31, edited 2 times in total.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:I should have some nipple clamps with bells somewhere too, they hurt more too, so they are definitely great for this session. ... hmm... choices...
Use your chastity with the urethral sounding plug and your DG-lab on sound registration. So with every step your bells rings and your DG-lab gives you stimulations. :twisted: