MagBound: Self-Bondage Electromagnet (coupon too!)

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
kinbaku

Re: MagBound: Self-Bondage Electromagnet (coupon too!)

Post by kinbaku »

My first thought was that China had put a different label on 12V and 200mA or 9V and 280mA. Marking the difference between the voltage label and the CE label.

I've had that before with a to cheap hard disk with a 2 Gb label that was specially programmed to look like you had 2 Gb. Luckily I found the actual 500 Mb label under the Chinese label so I reformatted it as 500 Mb before using it.
happyscope

Post by happyscope »

kinbaku wrote:My first thought was that China had put a different label on 12V and 200mA or 9V and 280mA. Marking the difference between the voltage label and the CE label.

I've had that before with a to cheap hard disk with a 2 Gb label that was specially programmed to look like you had 2 Gb. Luckily I found the actual 500 Mb label under the Chinese label so I reformatted it as 500 Mb before using it.

Yeah, it is unfortunate that this happens.... I'm just glad the owner was open and honest about it all.
happyscope

Post by happyscope »

Well yesterday night i had a minute (60 of them) and decided to pair this kind of selfbondage with my https://discuss.eroscripts.com/t/new-mu ... deos/51187 script where I had a stroker and estim working in time with the video. While restrained for as long as the video (on repeat) Was very immersive and with headphones and a tv playing the video in front of me, it was quite the fun time.
happyscope

Post by happyscope »

Would anyone be interested in a true story-typed scenario I did? ill Try to make it read well etc.
SelfBondageTorment

Post by SelfBondageTorment »

I am eagerly looking forward to the part where others can control your locks through an app long-distance. It would only be with someone I trust, but just in case I would put a second timer on the system to let me out after a certain period of time whether or not my "remote domme" chooses to do so :)
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

happyscope wrote:Would anyone be interested in a true story-typed scenario I did? ill Try to make it read well etc.
Naturally. :drool:
But my experience is that it is read, but that there is little response.
Just to warn you in advance so that you are not disappointed if you don't get any responses. Just look at how many times it has been read.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

SelfBondageTorment wrote:I am eagerly looking forward to the part where others can control your locks through an app long-distance. It would only be with someone I trust, but just in case I would put a second timer on the system to let me out after a certain period of time whether or not my "remote domme" chooses to do so :)
I've already done that few times like viewtopic.php?f=11&t=14802#p117475.

Do wait for confirmation that the number code has come through clearly legible before you go into bondage.

And indeed it is a good idea to have an extra backup to set you free. The connection can also drop, for example, so that you can no longer have contact with each other.
happyscope

Post by happyscope »

SelfBondageTorment wrote:I am eagerly looking forward to the part where others can control your locks through an app long-distance. It would only be with someone I trust, but just in case I would put a second timer on the system to let me out after a certain period of time whether or not my "remote domme" chooses to do so :)
Apparently this device has an app being made as we speak to do such, the extra safety would be by using a powerbank it will ultimately run out and you are free.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

We nay have to create a special board for magbound users and their controllers
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
happyscope

Post by happyscope »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:We nay have to create a special board for magbound users and their controllers
If and when the day comes, and is safe to do so! i agree
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:We nay have to create a special board for magbound users and their controllers
Would you mind explaining this statement in greater detail? I am not following your thought process here.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
Shannon SteelSlave

"Users" referring to the bondage slave. "Controllers" meaning the members in charge of removing time from the lock. "Board" meaning a new category on the Board Index.
Like the Chastity board. Users post links to control their mag-bondage, either inviting members of choice to participate, or if brave enough, allowing all to view their humiliation and voting. The user will beg for the votes to reduce time locked. Of course, the slave will set an upper limit by having a release, usually timed that will end the session on time.
If there are any toys or tasks to be performed (dildo sucking, exercise, ect), those devices should be handy, and may help facilitate voter satisfaction. You know, "tricks" to be performed for our amusement, unless you have amazing eyes and the sweetest voice, you'll probably get little mercy from me.
I could talk to Anna about it. If we're serious, maybe we'll start a discussion that I could point her to. Apart from just creating a new Self Bondage category, she will want to know that it is safe for all using it, and that back ups are used for emergency release.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

It took me a couple times reading through your response before realizing that you were talking about a forum board as opposed to a hardware board. Now I understand your thinking. Would a sticky topic in this forum (self-bondage) for magbound users accomplish your goal?

I went through the items magbound has listed on Etsy and liked both their standard timer and their smart timer. For our purposes, both of those are decent devices ready for use right out of the shipping box.

Someday, I would like a digital timer made specifically for BoundAnna members be available. Until then, the magbound timers are a good option.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
Shannon SteelSlave

That's what I figured you thought I meant. My posting tonight seems to be a little hypomanic. Not the first time I have had to explain a reply.
Yes, maybe start a topic here, and if it takes off, maybe a whole category, with each member posting their links. When a new session begins, the member will post the opening time, and their topic goes to the top. The less active ones will sink.
👠👠
CDNatalee

Post by CDNatalee »

Can I ask what the dimensions are on the wall mount and the distance between two screw holes. I'm looking at getting one of the magbound sets with timer eventually for something I want to try and make.