What is your current/was your last: selfbondage experience?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
bounddosster

Re: What is your current/was your last: selfbondage experien

Post by bounddosster »

kinbaku wrote:
bounddosster wrote:I don't think a CPAP would suit me, when I'm in bed I prefer something much more fun on my mouth, like my wife's (decide for yourself) :shock:.
Your wife's thumb? :rofl: :rofl:
That is quite possible in our bed. I woke up once to find her foot on my face, she had somehow turned right around and plonked her foot right on my chin. I woke up after dreaming of cheese for some reason, found her foot there. She is very ticklish on her feet so I thought a quick lick across her sole would get her foot moved. It did, though not as I had planned. She jumped so much she fell out of bed, unhurt but swearing at me, she climbed back into bed slapped me in the balls, turned around and went to sleep. The funny thing is I mentioned the previous nights events to her over breakfast and she had no recollection of them, or so she claimed.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Innamorare

Post by Innamorare »

Yesterday after work I had an ill advised session. Not knowing about the risks of zip ties. I zip tied my ankles together, then zip tied my wrists together and connected my wrists to my ankles with a third zip tie secured with a padlock. (I can get as many zip ties as I want from work) I grabbed the loose end of the linking zip tie with my teeth and yanked it tight pulling my wrists down to my ankles. Bent nearly in half. I had the key for the padlock on an ice release hanging from the bathroom door. I had to cut it short however when I realized even with the key I would be able to stand upright but I would have trouble removing the zip tie from my wrists due to the odd position they were in. I was able to slip my ankle out of the zip tie on my feet and worked on freeing my wrists. Not very fulfilling :(
innamorare, to inflame with love
Sid not vicious

Post by Sid not vicious »

You find me in an abandoned building like this what do you?
Attachments
Screenshot_20211105-130034_Video Player.jpg
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Spent a happy three hours enjoying some bondage :) and practicing my escapology...(More practice required) skills.
Wrists to ankles manacles joined by chain through ring at rear of waist chain and mandatory gag locked on ! ALL that is required to get free is to is to release the keys to the cuffs from the small padlocks which are attaching them to the waist chain, the padlock keys were released from the kitchen safe after 1 hour 30 minutes ... the rest of the time was spent managing the keys in to the padlock ... :shock: ended sweat soaked but happy :D
Attachments
Escapology 3.jpg
Escapology 8.jpg
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

A few hours in the escapolgy combo and chastity belt :twisted:
Attachments
Chastity and combo 3.jpg
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

just got done using my neck entry .4mm latex sleepsack with internal sleeves. i can climb inside it, pull the neck seal over my mouth, put my arms in the sleeves and then suck out most of the air with my mouth then exhaling it through my nose, effectively vacuum packing me inside for a good while. on wednesday, i have a new one coming in the mail that is .8mm neck entry with internal sleeves. should be MUCH more difficult to escape from. :D
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

just got out of the shower after trying out my .8mm neck entry latex sleepsack with inner sleeves and taller than normal neck for better sealing. i climbed in it, pulled the neck seal over my mouth, put my arms in the sleeves and then proceeded to suck out as much air as i could. once done, i tilt my head back so it seals around my neck trapping me inside. i was trapped for about 2.5 hours in it. the only way to get out is to work up a sweat so that your arms are nice and slippery, then with some effort, as your fighting the strength of the latex AND a vacuum effect, you can slide your arms out of the sleeves and escape. with this one, i was wondering if i was going to be able to escape as it held me firmly for a solid 2 hours. the taller neck seal did its job and barely let any air in over those 2.5 hours, working just as i had hoped. definitely my most fun way to be bound so far! :D
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

TNTBound wrote:working just as i had hoped. definitely my most fun way to be bound so far! :D
Excellent for you my friend
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

TNTBound wrote:... it held me firmly for a solid 2 hours. the taller neck seal did its job and barely let any air in over those 2.5 hours, working just as i had hoped. definitely my most fun way to be bound so far! :D
Wow, how nice for you. 8)
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Chastity belt under a thick adult diaper, very short pink onesie-with-a-skirt in shiny pink locked on, handcuffs, locked in my second tallest heels (ankle boots) and ballgagged for the entire duration of the Belgian F1 grand-prix. I removed the handcuffs early as the cheapo police style cuffs I was using just weren't comfortable. The gag stayed in for the entire race except for some short breaks to take a drink and I didn't take it out until the race and podium ceremony were over (about an hour and a half). The boots and the dress stayed locked on for another 3 hours and I'm currently still in the chastity belt which will stay on until I go take a shower and go to bed.
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
Old Timer

Post by Old Timer »

Some days I will have some idle time between tasks and my mind will wander and I find myself thinking of a different way to be tied up. My last session was a suspended elbow strappado type position. I took my time thinking about how to do it, which leather straps to use ect. Everything was very comfortable, very tight but comfortable. Most definitely something I'll be doing again.

Going to add an edit to this. I showered and dressed comfortably and set up my gear. I laid out 6 heavy leather straps, a pair of rope handcuffs / wrist coils, a head harness and ball gag. I set up my chest bar and cable hoist. There were also a few bits of rope, one to tie the wrist coils to the strap at my waist and another to secure me to the chest bar and a third for the strap to secure my elbows. The way I had envisioned this tie was to have the strappado fixed and use the cable hoist to lower myself into position. I used the chest bar, rope and leather straps to put myself into a comfortable suspension then I strapped each ankle to the thigh. Next I put on the ball gag and head harness. finally I slipped my elbows into the leather strap and my wrists into the wrist coils. I hit the down button to get into the strappado type position. This was a very satisfying experience and I will be doing it again.
"Everything is relative to the observer"
"You don't get to be old by being a fool"
Onixpected

Post by Onixpected »

Long time no post :roll: (should I be punished? :facepalm: )

Found time alone today, spent 45 minutes frogtied, ballgagged and blindfolded, wearing pantyhose, a male crotchrope with knots and a vibrating device attached to it. I cuffed my hands with handcuffs behind my back and fixed it to the back of the crotchrope with rope so I couldn't separate my hands from my waist. I ended the session when the 45 minute timer ended, by untying the rope from the cuffs and then unstrapping them. It was hard because of the blindfold and how well tight I had tied myself. In the end I was very sweaty but I relieved some stress and I had a great time like I always have in my selfbondage sessions.

Here is a sneak peek before I attached the vibrating device and frogtied myself.

The sequel of my fictional story "Selfbondage/Bondage story - Caught by my friend/housemate" is almost finished and I will post it soon.
Happy sessions meanwhile :whip: :twisted:
"Self-bondage is my way to relax."
"Bondage is about freeing your mind to experience something greater." :gag:
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary numeric system, and those who don't."
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Onixpected wrote:Long time no post :roll: (should I be punished? :facepalm: )
If you don't wait that long to post your sequel, you shouldn't be punished. :hi:
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Onixpected wrote:Long time no post (should I be punished? )
That can be arranged... :whip: :twisted:

(wringing hands in glee)

Welcome back from the cold.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Onixpected

Post by Onixpected »

kinbaku wrote:
Onixpected wrote:Long time no post :roll: (should I be punished? :facepalm: )
If you don't wait that long to post your sequel, you shouldn't be punished. :hi:
Doing my best to post it asap :o do I rly want to avoid punishment tho? :rofl:

bound_jenny wrote:
Onixpected wrote:Long time no post (should I be punished? )
That can be arranged... :whip: :twisted:
Jenny.
Can I know the menu beforehand, or pick the position(s)...or is it a surprise? :P
bound_jenny wrote: Welcome back from the cold.
Jenny.
Many, many thanks @bound_jenny :worship: dissertations should be illegal for how much time they drain from us.
"Self-bondage is my way to relax."
"Bondage is about freeing your mind to experience something greater." :gag:
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary numeric system, and those who don't."