Anyone ever been discovered in public?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
gaggedandbound23

Anyone ever been discovered in public?

Post by gaggedandbound23 »

Has anyone ever been discovered in bondage? Hotel staff, police, ect,ect (no nudity involved)
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Anyone ever been discovered in public?

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Closest I ever came was when I lived with my parents. I had a strange feeling while I was tied up, for some reason, I felt I had to escape, pronto. No sooner had I got free, I heard foot steps coming up the stairs. My father had to check something outside my window.
Had I not responded to my premonition, I would not have been able to get loose in time, if I waited to hear him coming.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

In my 50+ (nearly 60) years of self bondage ,I have not actually been 'discovered' but I did have to call the police once.
I have a waist harness with attached handcuffs that I play with from time to time. Late on a Friday night, I had not used this for some time and was pleased to find I could buckle both sides two holes tighter than previously. As a reward to myself I added a leather hood with pepper pot eyes to my bondage. I put locks on all the buckles and the hood and locked my wrists in the cuffs.
I sat and watched a late night chat show. I picked up my releases key, usually, I could get the key to the right hand cuff in the lock with my right hand and release myself, but this time the key would not go near the key hole, It dawned on me that as the waist belt was tighter than previously holding my wrists further back on my hips restricting arm, shoulder and wrist movement more than before. Deciding I would not get loose without help. I went to my front door to look out, all the neighbours windows were dark and with hands trapped at my hips I wouldn’t be able to ring door bells.
I was not in any danger so I didn't want to dial 999, it was 2.30am and not waning to be stuck all night I decided to call the 101 police non emergency number. This proved harder than expected with my hands trapped at my sides, but after about 15 minutes I got through, I explained my situation, they were sorry but Officers were busy. I put the phone down, resigned to having to embarrassingly approach a neighbour for help in the morning.
About 3.30am my phone rang ,the Police had called back, to say Officers are on their way to me. About 10 minutes later two officers arrived, unlocked my cuffs .They confirmed I was only embarrassed, and as if finding idiots bound and hooded was an everyday occurrence (one even saying " I am genuinely impressed you managed to secure yourself that way"), they left.
Aren't British bobbies wonderful.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Not discovered unintentionally, I've had a few close calls, where I've had to hide due to unexpectant visitors or do a quick release. Luckily I could free myself or had somewhere to hide before I was spotted.

The closest I've been to being discovered was a few years ago. We had a shed at the front of our property right next to the gate and I had got myself chained spread-eagle fashion to the outside of the shed wall. I was doing it in response to being given a dare from losing a bet so I was having to film it as proof. Unfortunately, I had forgotten about the postman delivering. Our mailbox was the other side of the shed. The postman made his delivery with me chained naked to the shed about five feet from where he was. If he had to deliver a parcel he would have come through the gate and discovered me.

But as I was naked I guess this doesn't count, made an interesting photo anyway.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

When I was a child and didn't even know the word bondage, I tied myself with only using clothes. I even made a hood, because I loved being completely cut off from the outside world.
When a zipper jammed :shock: , I had no choice but to have the whole family - father, mother, brothers and sister - come and try to free me. Even they had taken more than 20 minutes to rescue me from my plight. :rofl:
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:20, edited 2 times in total.
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:21, edited 1 time in total.
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:21, edited 1 time in total.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Lotharjulz wrote: which is why my partner now goes overkill at times
I was always taught "If your going to do a job do it good and proper".
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Lotharjulz wrote:I've been stuck before, but usually have found a path to freedom given enough time (breaking things, cutting, bending back and forth etc). Always fortunate to have items laying around to use as tools, which is why my partner now goes overkill at times
Hands at either side of your hips is a very restrictive position, you cannot really see anything in your hand or get any leverage. You are basically restricted to pushing buttons, turning handles and picking up things within easy reach. I had tried to get my EMS shears to cut the leather, but the tightness of the belt and the range of movement allowed by my cuffs frustrated this. Because of the hood I had very limited vision, effectively I could only grab things I could see at waist height, or lower, and then only reach things within 6 to 8 inches of my hips. Because the cuffs keep your hands so close to your hips, even keeping your balance, getting up and down from the floor is a major exercise.
Lotharjulz wrote:Wow!! I'm not sure what I would do in that situation but I don't think I would call police. That must have taken a lot of courage!
More desperation than courage! My shoulders and elbows were aching and my wrists, waist and crotch were sore from the tight belts and steel cuffs. All my options were embarrassing. By the time I made the decision to call the police I had been stuck for about 3 hours and I really didn't want the embarrassment of trying to get a neighbour to help me! Even dialling the short 3 digit number was frustrating, as I had to type one number manoeuvre so I could see the screen through the pinholes, if it was wrong delete it and try again, and then hit the send button and lean close so I could hear and speak.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

JIMDINI wrote:
Lotharjulz wrote:I've been stuck before, but usually have found a path to freedom given enough time (breaking things, cutting, bending back and forth etc). Always fortunate to have items laying around to use as tools, which is why my partner now goes overkill at times
Hands at either side of your hips is a very restrictive position, you cannot really see anything in your hand or get any leverage. You are basically restricted to pushing buttons, turning handles and picking up things within easy reach. I had tried to get my EMS shears to cut the leather, but the tightness of the belt and the range of movement allowed by my cuffs frustrated this. Because of the hood I had very limited vision, effectively I could only grab things I could see at waist height, or lower, and then only reach things within 6 to 8 inches of my hips. Because the cuffs keep your hands so close to your hips, even keeping your balance, getting up and down from the floor is a major exercise.
Lotharjulz wrote:Wow!! I'm not sure what I would do in that situation but I don't think I would call police. That must have taken a lot of courage!
More desperation than courage! My shoulders and elbows were aching and my wrists, waist and crotch were sore from the tight belts and steel cuffs. All my options were embarrassing. By the time I made the decision to call the police I had been stuck for about 3 hours and I really didn't want the embarrassment of trying to get a neighbour to help me! Even dialling the short 3 digit number was frustrating, as I had to type one number manoeuvre so I could see the screen through the pinholes, if it was wrong delete it and try again, and then hit the send button and lean close so I could hear and speak.
Lucky you weren't gaged as well otherwise the only option would have been the neighbour and if they tongue bang (gossip) like mine do it would have been around the whole neighbourhood.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

bounddosster wrote:Lucky you weren't gaged as well otherwise the only option would have been the neighbour and if they tongue bang (gossip) like mine do it would have been around the whole neighbourhood.
I, am not sure I could have steeled myself to face the neighbours like tha :oops: :oops: :oops: t. I might have gone for 999 when i got absolutely desperate for freedom. (we will never know) :roll: .
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Close calls but never been discovered.

The corset, however, is very obvious! :wink:

Not that I mind... 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

bound_jenny wrote:Close calls but never been discovered.
:?: And...
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

bound_jenny wrote:Close calls but never been discovered.

The corset, however, is very obvious! :wink:

Not that I mind... 8)

Jenny.
And I doubt anyone else does either.