What is your current/was your last: selfbondage experience?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
Lotharjulz

Re: What is your current/was your last: selfbondage experien

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:14, edited 1 time in total.
Onixpected

Post by Onixpected »

Today I got some time alone and I was in a good mood for a selfbondage session.
So I took off all my clothes and got dressed myself properly for the occasion: I dug a pair of black holdups with back seam and a pair of black lace knickers from my hiding place. I then took one of my ropes and tied a nice male crotchrope with some knots in the perinium and tied my old electric toothbrush to it to serve as vibrator. I then set up my mobile phone timer for 30 minute alarm (the time I wanted my session to last.). After that, I set up the Frustrated Eagle scenario on my bed, tying the 4 ropes in the bedposts. I tied an additional rope with a scissors in range to be my backup release, if needed. After this I grabbed my sponge ball and put it in my mouth and secured it with 5 straps of grey duct tape in various heigts and under the chin to secure my gag. The ball is quite big and the gag was well secured, so I could only produce muffled sounds at this point and the excitement was building even more. I grabbed my black sleep mask that I use as a blindfold and I placed it on my forehead for now. I returned to the bed and tied my legs spread wide apart by tying each ankle to each rope. I was in a strict mood today, so I tied them wide. Before securing my wrists, I put on my DIY nipple clamps (2 clothespins + a string connecting them) and started the phone timer. I lay down and I secured my left wrist in the left bedpost rope. Then I turned on my "vibrator" and lowered the blindfold. I inserted my right arm in the right bedpost rope and there I was. The toothbrush was in a really spicy spot this time, as I could feel the vibrations across my penis and the tip touching one of the perinium knots, making me squirm and driving me nuts. Let's just say I had a too relaxing time, mumbling through my gag as I was enjoying all over that stimulation. It took some time to cum, since the stimulation was slowly but surely taking me there, and I'm getting used to that DIY vibrator. It just adds more to the frustration, and I kinda enjoy that too. I was having such a good time that when I heard the timer I just said screw it I'm staying a little more. Oh, and the nipple clamps, as evil as ever after some time :twisted:
After I decided to leave, I just needed to search for the ring that opens and closes that my right arm rope has and I was able release myself. It took a little time since I was blindfolded and I squirted again at that exact moment when I was searching for it. God, I was sweaty and all sensitive on the penis and nipples.
I had a good time, took a nice shower, washed and hid everything and now onto the PC for work :wink:
"Self-bondage is my way to relax."
"Bondage is about freeing your mind to experience something greater." :gag:
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary numeric system, and those who don't."
Hannah_G

Post by Hannah_G »

I had the morning to myself today…….

First up I tried the sticky sheet mummification. I've used the pole technique before, but never really achieved a tight wrap and found the tiptoeing round a little tricky. On the bed I made a large sheet with black pallet wrap, and put the tape on the inside. I then wrapped each of my legs individually before wrapping them together. Wrapped my body and each arm. By this time it was pretty tight so wrapping the tape around my arms sticky side out was quite tricky. I then lay face down and pressed my body into the sheet and rolled. The sheet had a good amount of overlap so was three to four layers thick.

I have to say that I'll not be using a pole again after this method - it works so well. It took about 20 minutes to free myself. I had a couple of pairs of scissors handy that I could easily reach once I got my hands out of the pallet wrap, but wanted to try and free myself without tools. It was a sweaty struggle!!

Next, I set about an ice cube release rope bondage scene. I got dressed in a satin blouse, pencil skirt and black tights. Spent a bit of time doing my make up. The hemline of this skirt sits just at my knees, so the knee coils were tied just below. I tied my ankles and knees, with a SRD attached to the ankles. I fed the cinch noose up through the knee coils. I was sitting up and attache a chain, one end to the bed and the other to the knee loop. This meant that I was effective tied to the bed and couldn't get to the scissors on the other side of the room until the ice melted. The padlocks were daisy chained just above my knees. Fed my hands through the wrist coil and cinched it first with a zip tie, then the cinch noose. Once I'd pulled on the SRD my hands were pulled to my knees and couldn't move at all. I'd left the knot of the knee loop at the front so was way too easy to release myself. Once I'd realised this I didn't wait for the ice to melt but just released myself.

As I had more time to play with now I thought I'd try a couple of other things. I've never been able to achieve an inescapable hog tie until today!! Ankles and knees first tied with rope. Then a chest harness with an anchor at the rear. Two SRD's - one to pull my ankles to the chest harness and the other to pull my wrists to my knees. Again, put my wrists through the coil and cinched it with a zip tie. Then first pulled on the rope to bring my ankles up. As soon as I did this a realised it was going to be a very strict hog tie. Then I pulled to bring my wrists to my knees. There was absolutely no wriggling out of this. I had to cut the ropes to free myself, but it was such a fun experience.

Finally, I went spread eagle on the bed. I covered the entire bed with paper couch roll, the kind of stuff you get on the examination couches at the doctor. I'd been clothed in the previous scenes, but I love the feeling of this paper on my skin so got undressed for this final scene. I rigged four SRD's - one to each corner of the bed. It's a big bed so can pretty much get full extension once everything is tight. To release I have a knife that I can wriggle my hand to, and a backup that one of the SRD's to my hands is secured with a couple of zipties that can be broken with enough force. If they don't break, I'm stuck until someone gets home! I put each ankle through the loops, wrapped the paper round my legs then pulled them tight. Nipple clamps, ball gag and blindfold put on next before a hood made of the paper. It's completely breathable so no danger of asphyxia. Hands into each wrist loop, then pulled so my arms are extended. This was the climax of the morning Cool

In all a fun and satisfying mornings self-bondage.
Onixpected

Post by Onixpected »

I got some time alone today, and I wanted to keep my afternoon of writing reports for a uni project a little more fun.
As I am writing this by now, I'm gagged and fully tied up to my deskchair: with ropes, I tied a male crotchrope with some knots and I made one rope ankle cuff for each of my feet and tied them to the base of the chair, fixing them tightly to it, so I can barely move them away from it. I also tied each of my thighs to each chair arm, keeping my bended legs wide spread and tied my waist to the part of the chair that contacts with the back. To finish the job, I made 2 rope wrist cuffs (lark's head single column, like on my feet) and tied them on the bed arms, with slack enough I can barely reach the keyboard.

Challenge: work the nex hour and a half like this. I'm not able to correct any miswrittenw ords. In the end I check, and each word that the writing tool reports as miswritten, it's 5 more minutes in the next session with a meanier position.
I just wanted to turn writing into something "interesting", so I decided to create this challenge and write here the report, as a good selfbondage enthusiast I am :roll:
Writing like this is toguh and quite challenging, ngl. I can already feel some droll and the crotchrope knots while sitting make this work session quite distractinmg :rofl: oh this is gonna be fun!
"Self-bondage is my way to relax."
"Bondage is about freeing your mind to experience something greater." :gag:
"There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who understand binary numeric system, and those who don't."
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

my most recent one, was using my .4mm neck entry latex sleepsack with internal sleeves. i climb inside, then pull the neck seal over my mouth, put my arms in the sleeves and proceed to suck the air out with my mouth so that i am nicely vacuum packed. i squirmed around for a good while until i got good and sweaty and the vacuum started to let loose. how to get out, is to move your neck around to break the seal and let enough air in to get an arm free. i have a bio seal neck seal meant for scuba on the way to help the seal last longer hopefully. what i cant wait for though, is i ordered a neck entry latex sleepsack in .8mm with a slightly taller neck seal, so that it will be more restrictive and hopefully take longer for the air to escape, leaving me bound for much longer. i can not WAIT for that to arrive to play with! :D
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Currently stuck in steel bondage.
Collar, wrist manacles, leg irons, chain from collar to wrists and then ankles, chastity belt and scolds bridle. I locked keys for manacles in one kitchen safe and chastity belt in the other. I had planned on being in chastity for 3 hours and manacled for 1 hour.
But I got the kitchen safes mixed up, and am now I am stuck in bondage, and chastity, for another hour an a half! :roll:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
gofc

Post by gofc »

For a while I've been using my Coyote unit connected to XToys.app for estim during self-bondage, but simply using a script was starting to get repetitive, so the other day I decided to bite the bullet and try a public session in XToys, so that a stranger could control my estim instead and make it more unpredictable. And now that XToys supports video streaming, it was also a good way to spice it up and satisfy my exhibitionist streak.

I connected the unit with a conductive ring around my cock's head and another around the balls, raised the levels slowly for 20 mins to build tolerance, and left it at a comfortable level, with the maximums up to my pain threshold. Then, I set the session to public, and with my hands trembling tied myself naked and face up on top a footstool, exposed in full view of the webcam (with my head covered for anonymity). For the first 5 mins or so of the 40 I had planned, nothing changed, but then the estim suddenly stopped just to restart a few seconds later at a painful level, then go back down to tolerable, then up again... as a stranger was now in control. And when it sank in that I was now at someone else's mercy, it was just exhilarating!

For the entire session my mysterious dom/domme administered pleasure and pain as they saw fit, and it turns out they were more of a sadist: they played with the pattern and frequency to make it feel as if someone was hitting my balls and cock with a sharp high heel, or even a pickaxe, and let that go on and on past any pain I'd ever given myself. I thrashed around in my bondage but there was no way to escape it. And when it finally stopped and I thought I could relax, it would just start again after a few seconds, as if they wanted to give me hope just to crush it next. Sometimes they'd stop it, wait, and give me a single hit of pain to see me jump once. Then wait again, give me another so that I'd jump once more. Like a cat playing with their food.

But it wasn't all pain. They also edged me, making the estim feel good and like a soft squeeze, building towards an orgasm. But before I could reach it, they'd switch back to pain, and I'd switch back to grunting and fighting my restraints, and so on until I lost all sense of time and place. And at some point my controller edged me once more but this time they allowed me to orgasm, and it felt like an explosion, the pleasure mixed with the lingering pain and the fear of more of it. And of course, the moment my orgasm ended they switched right away to post-orgasm torture, and this time it felt even more intense and painful. I was saved from it a couple minutes later by the timer lock releasing me at last.

I loved this session! The pain was much more intense than any I had given myself before, but the pleasure was too, maybe because of that. I've only ever done self-bondage, and the uncertainty and how exposed and vulnerable you feel when it's someone else in control was just wild. I'll probably repeat it in the future, maybe with a longer timer :wink:
austex-techie

Post by austex-techie »

I have a standard scenario I've used many times in the past. I have a power cage in my home gym. This makes for a very convenient anchor for self bondage, as it is large, sturdy, and has plenty of options for attaching connections in any direction. I normally use leather cuffs on my hands and ankles, a magic wand with a hummingbird attachment and orgasm belt to hold it in place. Ratchet straps and an ice lock gets me 45-60 minutes bound, depending on temperature. I cum almost immediately from the wand, and I have, frustratingly, not been able to achieve multiple forced orgasms from it.

It was not perfect; I could lean forward juuuust far enough to reach the ice lock with my mouth, and breathe on it to help the ice melt faster, or push my blindfold up. I wanted more immobility, more sensory deprivation, and more of a predicament I simply had to endure.

So, yesterday I upped the game a little bit. I have a Hismith fucking machine, and also invested in a combination ball gag/blindfold/head harness. So, yesterday's scenario:

In a nutshell: I would be standing spread eagled, with a wand buzzing my cock, impaled on a fucking machine that would fuck me for 30 seconds of every 5 minutes, until my ice lock released one hand, 1 hour max.

I set the Hismith up on a short platform so it would impale me when I was standing above it. I created a routine through the app on my phone that would turn it on, at a slow pace, increasing just slightly faster over 30 seconds, then off for 4 1/2 minutes, and cycle that 15 times.

Placed cuffs on my wrists and ankles, with cord from ankles to near my waist running through the sides of the cage, to tighten once I was in position. I strapped on the belt tight. My cock was through the tube, the head of the massager pressed against my balls and the base of my cock. Once turned on, I would not be escaping these sensations.

On my tip-toes, I got in position over the Hismith and lowered myself onto it. Standing with my legs spread where they would be once everything was tightened up, a 7in dildo was all the way in when at the top of the stroke. I used a short stroke, so it was only pulling back about 2.5 inches. Pulling the cords attached to my ankles tight, spread my legs a bit past shoulder width and tied off the cords. A length of rope around my waist bound me to the barbell behind me, to keep me in place directly over the machine. I was now impaled on a 7 inch intruder, that I could not remove until the scenario was over. I started the program on my phone, and immediately enjoyed 30 seconds of gentle, slow fucking before it turned off for a bit.

I was ready for the final bonds, so now to the gag & blindfold: Both went on, nice and tight, and a length of cord from the harness at the top of my head was attached to the cage above and behind me. I would not be leaning forward this time.

Now working by feel: I reached down and turned the wand on. It has multiple patterns, but used the very first setting, a steady low vibration. I thought this would keep me from cumming immediately, and I was right.

Now for the last of my bondage, and the point of no return. By feel, I attached the carabiners from the 2 ratchets that would hold my arms up and out. With my right hand, I took the loose end and pulled my hand up and out. The ratchet tightened, and by ratcheting the rest of the slack, that hand was immobilized.

Now my left hand. The ice lock was attached to this ratchet, attached to another barbell out of reach in front of me. This was the point of no return: I still had a hand free, I could still back out. I was adding in a few factors to this session I've not tested extensively, and I was extremely nervous. I took the end of the rope, and pulled.

Now I was trapped. I was gagged and blindfolded, could not speak or see. My arms are pulled firmly up and out, I could reach none of my bonds. There was a constant vibration on my cock & balls that felt amazing, which would not be turning off. My legs were spread, and I was impaled on a dildo that WOULD be fucking me, no matter if I liked or hated it. I was here until the ice melted.

I felt like I was crazy. I've used the fucking machine in the past, but never bound, never in an impaled position, never out of my control. I'd worn the gag/blindfold harness all of 10 minutes in the past. I was at the mercy of several pieces of machinery, and they Did. Not. Care. how I felt about what they were doing to me.

The sensations were amazing. The vibration, it turns out, was enough to be *quite* pleasurable, but not enough to make me cum. I had no sense of the passage of time, except for the knowledge that each time the machine started to fuck me, another 5 minute increment was marked.

And then it kicked in. The first stroke, I wound up on my tiptoes trying to escape it was such a surprise. It did not help, I was too immobilized and there was no way to stop what was happening. A slow stroking in and out, increasing in speed ever so slightly as it went on. It felt amazing....and then it stopped. Aaargh! I was left to my predicament. I struggled, wiggled, pulled, but I'd planned well, and could do nothing useful. I was left to simply contemplate the passage of time, and hope that each 4.5 minute "off" cycle went quickly.

It didn't. The program ran as it was intended, 30 seconds on, 4.5 minutes off. I could not see the ice lock, so I had no way of knowing how much had melted or if it was close to releasing. After a few cycles, I was arching my back and rocking up and down to assist the machine when it was on. It was amazing.

Eventually, my left arm popped free: The ice had melted! I released my right arm, then the blindfold and gag. One by one I removed my restraints. It did not last as long as I would have thought: The time I needed to set up ate up some of my time immobile, I was locked up about 35 minutes.

This scenario was amazing, and I will use it again, and refine it. Pending improvements:

-I can see a tiny sliver at the bottom of the blindfold. I'll add padding inside it for total darkness.
-I'm up in the air about the gag: In place, I cannot close my mouth enough to swallow spit, nor could I lean my head forward to drool. I found I could just barely force it out of my mouth enough to swallow. Breathing through my nose was no problem, but I will test and revisit this issue.
-The fucking machine was amazing. It was ever so slightly too high, so will be lowered about a half inch next time. I will increase the stroke length slightly, and will change my program from (:30 on, 4:30 off) to (:45 on, 4:00 off). I wish there were a way to randomize speed and times within parameters.
-I'm going to look into a larger Ice lock, for longer bound times.

To whoever did: Thanks for reading!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Austex
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome austex-techie. And a nice session you did. :mrgreen:
I would put an ice block on both the left and the right, or rather an electromagnet or time lock to have two different options for freeing me.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

gofc wrote:For a while I've been using my Coyote unit connected to XToys.app for estim during self-bondage, but simply using a script was starting to get repetitive, so the other day I decided to bite the bullet and try a public session in XToys, so that a stranger could control my estim instead and make it more unpredictable. And now that XToys supports video streaming, it was also a good way to spice it up and satisfy my exhibitionist streak.
Xtoys.app opens up a whole new world for the DG-lab coyote and other devices. :D
austex-techie

Post by austex-techie »

kinbaku wrote:Welcome austex-techie. And a nice session you did. :mrgreen:
I would put an ice block on both the left and the right, or rather an electromagnet or time lock to have two different options for freeing me.
I've just ordered a larger ice lock. It appears to be about twice the size. :) In the meantime, I will likely be repeating & refining the previous session this evening. App has been programmed :45 on, 4:00 off.
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Currently wearing one of my maids dressed and locked to a chair (for about an hour by now) watching the F1 race using my new Humane Restraints cuffs . Enough slack to have a drink and type, but definitely not going anywhere until the timer on the K-safe runs out (30 minutes to go)
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
nemka

Post by nemka »

Hello,

One of my favorite selfbondage scenario :

I am spread eagle tied on my bed face to the couch and I have electropatch on my butt and e-stim programmed to "pulse" and level 4/5 strong.
My release is two ice cube in a strong sock chained at my right wrist to the right bed post so it is inescapable for about one hour and a half !
It is sooooooo lovely to see my ass moving every second like this without any control of my body.. It's hurt a little after 20 min but the feeling of being helpless in this position is undescriptible... :gag:
after one hour the pain is starting to grow and I curse myself to be in this unescapable position, of course I have a emergency release but it makes me cut the rope of my ratchet rope and I don't want to !
struggle struggle struggle until my arm got loose and I release my butt from theses electropatch finally !
the session was sooo good and I'm looking for the next :oops:
In bondage we trust :gag:
austex-techie

Post by austex-techie »

Another session last night. Continuing on my "I want to be impaled without being able to get away from it" theme, I think that a standing position gives too much wiggle room. I am able to stand on my toes and get a few inches of relief. I've not tried but it may be possible to lift myself high enough to get off the dildo.

So, doggy it is. My home gym, as ever, is very convenient for self bondage. Setting up a short platform in front of my weight bench gave me the height to comfortably be bent over it. It was pushed against the back of the power cage, my torso was strapped to the bench, and my knees & ankles were tied to the sides of the cage. My fucking machine was behind me on a platform at the appropriate height, and once I was bound in place I pulled it forward until I was impaled quite thoroughly, and this was tied in place to the bench I was on. There is now no retreat forward or backwards.

I attached the wrist restraints, and started the program on the hismith app. Phone was set off to the side, and gag/blindfold put on. One ratchet of the wrist restraint was using an ice release, which would release me in 30-40 minutes. I pulled the ratchets tight and began to wait. The program that would be in charge of me for the time being would hold still for 3 minutes, then fuck slowly for 60 seconds, and repeat for a maximum of an hour fifteen.

This scenario was quite interesting. My freedom of movement is much more restricted than a standing spread eagle, and I am much more firmly impaled. This scenario needs refining, but I'm 95% of the way to "You. Are. COMPLETELY. Helpless, and will remain so, at the mercy of a soulless program, until you're released".

A few minutes passed, oh so slowly, and the first cycle kicked in. I was slowly, wonderfully, inescapably fucked for a 60 seconds that passed far too quickly. This cycle repeated and I lost count after the 3rd time, so I was pretty in the dark (rim shot..) about how much time had passed. Quite by accident, almost every "off" cycle had the dildo at the "back" end of the stroke, not forward. A pattern soon developed of 3 minutes of struggling, wiggling, pushing, pulling, and honest frustration of "I've gotta get myself out of this", followed by 60 seconds of "ohhhhhhhh god that feels so good". I was legit struggling but my planning was good and all I really managed to do was mess up the padding I was kneeling on.

The ice melted eventually and released my wrist. I released my other hand, the gag/blindfold, and immediately checked the app on my phone. The program had been running for 33 minutes.

I like this setup. In the future, I will need to "line up" the fucking machine better, and secure my knees/ankles to restrict struggling a little more.