Fantasy of survival game

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
TicleMeEndless

Fantasy of survival game

Post by TicleMeEndless »

Another crazy fantasy of mine. It's deadly. This is a survival game. Don't try this at home.

A guy. He stands on knees. Hands are cuffed behind. Ankles chained together with a strong chain and locked to anchor point on floor between a legs. Handcuffs connected to ankles with a short chain and 5 digit code lock. Ballgag are locked.
On his face - latex swimcap. It blocks him's breath. But under swimcap few pipes, what allow him to breath. If easy pull, pipes will release, and he will have a very small time for remove swimcap before he suffocate. On his head - a bondage hood.
A lacing of hood tied tight on few some uncnown tight complex knots, what hard to untie. Without removing hood - can't breath.
He must unlock a codelock, get a key for handcuffs, untie the knots and remove hood and swimcap.
Key for handcuffs. It is in her panties. She standing behind him on high heels. Her collar chained with a strong chain to ceiling, and she must stand highest as she can. Her head locked into a hood. She's blind. Gag makes she quiet. Her legs strongly chained to anchor points on floor, little bit wider than sholders width. Her hands chained to ceiling with a long chains. She can touch his head, but can't touch herself. She must keep a weights (1 kg per hand) on her hands high and wide. If any weight will be droped, it will pull a breath pipes and deprive guy an oxygen. Hood pervents to insert pipes back, and then only way to survive - remove the hood and swimcap.
She can stand. She can wait. She are strong. But this game have third personage. Evil heroine, who imprisoned them. With a devil laugh she tickles girl. Tickles hard, intensive, suddenly, cruel and merciless, no gives time to respite.
Good girl knows about knots on his hood, but don't know what exactly. Will she be so strong for give him time for open a lock? Will she risk and drop a weights hoping to have time for to release his head? Will knots be too strong and too lot for she late? But in suffocate agony he will intesively moves, turns a head. Will the risk be a false way, what leads to deadly trap?
Also, him hood includes a key from her restrains but her hood. A bunch of other keys hidden somewhere in home. She must find it, release a guy and only he can open a 8-digit code lock what away and hides last keys from her hood and him ballgag. But evil girl won't stops tickling... :twisted:
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Fantasy of survival game

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

There must be a way to modify this scenario to make it a safe predicament game.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:There must be a way to modify this scenario to make it a safe predicament game.
Instead of the swim cap and breathing tubes, the weights are connected to CBT and nipples of the person on his knees. Once the weights have fallen, the person on his knees is pulled forward, making it more difficult and painful for him to reach the combination lock behind him and find the right combination.

I think everything else should stay the same. So only the choking hazard is gone and replaced by the painful CBT and nipples as he now has to stay erect with his knees at 90° which becomes the predicament. Sit up straight with sore knees and no way to free himself, or sit down to find the solution of the combination lock with sore CBT and nipples.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

The original idea could be a very interesting video to watch, but NOT as a SB scenario.
As the original poster said.
And the last idea here would be the "safest" idea to try this.
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

If we talking about replace, e-stim will be better than weight. Real painful, scream level, and it's don't stops while guy didn't release a hands and remove wires. Fear of this must be enough strong for replace fear of death. Good girl must hear a result of her fail. In this pain guy must almost can't operate with codelock. He thinking only about shocks in penis, balls and nipples.

But original idea - in a hard choice and feeling of hard duty of girl. Every replace allows to make it true but kills that idea. "I must endure this ticlkilng, i enough strong for keep his life, i will bring him enough time, and i will save him!"
Meanwhile guy hears she's laugh and thinks "I lets her suffer, i must do faster." and feels fear. "What if she will not endure this? I will die! I must do it faster!" Hands trembling treacherously, and deal makes harder.
I guess, possible to make this things works - add an electrodes to her nipples and pussy and before start game let players to feel an electric pain. 1 minute, then say "if you fail, he will take it endless. Now one time again." 3 minutes of pain, 2 minutes to respite and give her a weights. "Game starts in 3... 2... 1... go!" Evil girl at countdown shuffle a code on lock and begins to tickle.

Also, nothing can replace feeling of suffocate under swimcap. It feels like something alive, like facehugger or octopus on you face. When you exhale, it relaxes, but when you try to inhale it instantly react, strains, envelops the face and in your try of inhale you can't expand your chest even for millimeter. It borns a real panic, an agony even in bravest heart and cold mind. In that moment you clearly understand: a death is close, death is here, the very nature of the living being rebels against it, and you ignore every restrains - physical or mental. And somewhere into deep of mind that shivers in agony, beats a feeling of true, unlimited freedom, so basic and right as given to every living being from birth.
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

A new SAW movie in preparation.
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

I would like to watch it. Or participate. As evil girl, as good girl and, finally, as a guy with a partner is teen weak ticklish girl.