Pics of elbow bondage

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.

Re: Pics of elbow bondage

Postby bounddosster » 11 Jan 2022, 12:16

Lisahs3 wrote:
Lisa2024 wrote:@Lisahs3: I can relate to that, getting in different clothes is great.

For me it's also not getting in the right clothes, but move in a sexy way and get into bondage positions before I even tie myself up. Hell, if I even look in the mirror all dressed up, I get in the mood to tie myself.

So one pretty important thing in doing selfbondage is also having enough mirrors. :) I want to see, who I am gonna tie up. And I need the feeling that I want to tie up that person (myself :P) that I am seeing in the mirror.

I also do love corsets, great way to form your body.


I have a full length dress mirror in my bedroom and a mirror on my dressing table there is also a mirror on my waredrobe. I like using my big dress mirror next to my bed so I can watch myself, it’s just really heavy to move. My favourite mirror is actually the one in my hallway by the front door. I have to admit I like posing in front of that one dressed in my maids uniform before I do my housework lol. Blushing a little but I love it. I don’t understand people who say housework is boring lol.

Lisa


If I get bored while doing the housework I put on nipple clips and a few chains which makes it more interesting. I'm often naked while doing it but never tried a maid's uniform for doing the housework in, it sounds logical really though but I'll pass on mentioning it to the wife.
Not that I've never been forced into a maids uniform but even if we still had it, It wouldn't fit me. :(
Last one out, switch off the lights.
User avatar
bounddosster
****
 
Posts: 996
Joined: 30 Jan 2014, 22:23
Location: England.

Re: Pics of elbow bondage

Postby bounddosster » 11 Jan 2022, 12:28

Lisa2024 wrote:Well, I really like the look of gags, the feeling not so much. But have of the fun is how you look, so I use them anyway :)

Drooling can be sexy, but I do not like to get everything wet. But its not really completely avoidable with gags.

I like the red top, but its also pretty hot and sweaty when doing bondage and moving around in a hogtie. At least in the sommer month I prever a sport bra.

I don't know, what do you all like better?


I like the red top but if you have the bra underneath its sort of the best of both worlds :) . I also like the skirt, I really like that style of skirt if you have the right body shape.
Last one out, switch off the lights.
User avatar
bounddosster
****
 
Posts: 996
Joined: 30 Jan 2014, 22:23
Location: England.

Re: Pics of elbow bondage

Postby Lisa2024 » 11 Jan 2022, 13:21

As you liked the red top, here are a few more pictures with me in it combined with elbow bondage. :)

Its not to comfortable with the gag (sadly) but I think the look makes up for it.

How do you like it?
Attachments
cap468.jpg
cap469.jpg
cap473.jpg
User avatar
Lisa2024
**
 
Posts: 161
Joined: 18 Jan 2011, 09:30

Re: Pics of elbow bondage

Postby bounddosster » 12 Jan 2022, 11:56

Lisa2024 wrote:As you liked the red top, here are a few more pictures with me in it combined with elbow bondage. :)

Its not to comfortable with the gag (sadly) but I think the look makes up for it.

How do you like it?


Very nice. :)
Last one out, switch off the lights.
User avatar
bounddosster
****
 
Posts: 996
Joined: 30 Jan 2014, 22:23
Location: England.

Re: Pics of elbow bondage

Postby kinbaku » 13 Jan 2022, 08:38

bounddosster wrote:Very nice. :)

True! :wink:
User avatar
kinbaku
*****
 
Posts: 2642
Joined: 10 Jan 2020, 19:26
Location: Belgium

Re: Pics of elbow bondage

Postby BoundInKasugai » 14 Jan 2022, 04:44

Wow, all your photos are lovely, keep them coming. The symmetry and posture of touching elbows is very pleasing to the eye 8) But also I am very impressed by your ability! I wouldn't dare use a loop, as I am afraid I wouldn't be able to get out and wouldn't have a way to cut myself free.

I've been thinking about a setup using cuffs and rope, with the rope pulling the cuffs together but running somewhere where it can be loosened or cut. Maybe as part of a hogtie. Run a rope between the two cuffs, they cross back to the other cuff, then to a ring at an anchor point between the shoulder blades and then to a special ring device connected to the bound ankles. If that makes sense.
User avatar
BoundInKasugai
***
 
Posts: 205
Joined: 19 Feb 2011, 05:28

Re: Pics of elbow bondage

Postby Shannon SteelSlave » 14 Jan 2022, 07:38

BoundInKasugai wrote:Wow, all your photos are lovely, keep them coming. The symmetry and posture of touching elbows is very pleasing to the eye 8) But also I am very impressed by your ability! I wouldn't dare use a loop, as I am afraid I wouldn't be able to get out and wouldn't have a way to cut myself free.

I've been thinking about a setup using cuffs and rope, with the rope pulling the cuffs together but running somewhere where it can be loosened or cut. Maybe as part of a hogtie. Run a rope between the two cuffs, they cross back to the other cuff, then to a ring at an anchor point between the shoulder blades and then to a special ring device connected to the bound ankles. If that makes sense.

Would the cuffs be easily released if held under tension?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
User avatar
Shannon SteelSlave
*****
 
Posts: 4125
Joined: 03 Feb 2019, 18:49
Location: New England, USA

Re: Pics of elbow bondage

Postby BoundInKasugai » 14 Jan 2022, 08:01

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Would the cuffs be easily released if held under tension?

Ah no, my idea would be to cut the rope to release cuffs.
User avatar
BoundInKasugai
***
 
Posts: 205
Joined: 19 Feb 2011, 05:28

Re: Pics of elbow bondage

Postby kinbaku » 14 Jan 2022, 09:56

BoundInKasugai wrote:I've been thinking about a setup using cuffs and rope, with the rope pulling the cuffs together but running somewhere where it can be loosened or cut. Maybe as part of a hogtie. Run a rope between the two cuffs, they cross back to the other cuff, then to a ring at an anchor point between the shoulder blades and then to a special ring device connected to the bound ankles. If that makes sense.

And you can connect the ring device or a ratchet to a small ice block lock. Thus, your elbow connection is always broken again once the ice has melted.
User avatar
kinbaku
*****
 
Posts: 2642
Joined: 10 Jan 2020, 19:26
Location: Belgium

Re: Pics of elbow bondage

Postby AllieXBow » 16 Jan 2022, 06:30

kinbaku wrote:
BoundInKasugai wrote:I've been thinking about a setup using cuffs and rope, with the rope pulling the cuffs together but running somewhere where it can be loosened or cut. Maybe as part of a hogtie. Run a rope between the two cuffs, they cross back to the other cuff, then to a ring at an anchor point between the shoulder blades and then to a special ring device connected to the bound ankles. If that makes sense.

And you can connect the ring device or a ratchet to a small ice block lock. Thus, your elbow connection is always broken again once the ice has melted.

Great idea, i have ordered an icelock for to make this ratchet icelock combo.

Ive seen a boundanna diagram on the ring device elbows hog tie, and the ring device is on the neck, isn't that inescapable?

It sounds wiser to place it on the ankles where it can be cut or undone.

Unless if u have icelock u can put ring devices and ropes where you cant cut or undo
Restrict one of your senses, you heighten the others. Close your eyes, you can hear better. What if you're unable to move, speak, nor see, yet only able to feel the pressure of the ropes tightly yet blissfully binding your body, how free must the mind be?
User avatar
AllieXBow
**
 
Posts: 120
Joined: 13 Sep 2021, 05:42
Location: NZ / (She/They)

Re: Pics of elbow bondage

Postby AllieXBow » 16 Jan 2022, 06:32

More elbows

Screenshot_20220116_182511_compress38.jpg
Restrict one of your senses, you heighten the others. Close your eyes, you can hear better. What if you're unable to move, speak, nor see, yet only able to feel the pressure of the ropes tightly yet blissfully binding your body, how free must the mind be?
User avatar
AllieXBow
**
 
Posts: 120
Joined: 13 Sep 2021, 05:42
Location: NZ / (She/They)

Re: Pics of elbow bondage

Postby BoundInKasugai » 16 Jan 2022, 09:12

kinbaku wrote:And you can connect the ring device or a ratchet to a small ice block lock. Thus, your elbow connection is always broken again once the ice has melted.

Yes, I was thinking about that too. But maybe the body heat will melt the ice lock too quick. Only one way to find out I guess :facepalm:
User avatar
BoundInKasugai
***
 
Posts: 205
Joined: 19 Feb 2011, 05:28

Re: Pics of elbow bondage

Postby Lisa2024 » 16 Jan 2022, 09:17

@Allie: Stunning, great work! It will give me some inspirations :)

@BoundInKasugai: Yes, it can be pretty hard to get out and dangerous, so you have to think ahead how you get your elbows free. You can forget cutting completely, because you will never reach something that is as high up as your elbows. I at least cannot get free with just wiggling out, when it is that tight, i need some kind of tool to pull the rope down.
User avatar
Lisa2024
**
 
Posts: 161
Joined: 18 Jan 2011, 09:30

Re: Pics of elbow bondage

Postby AllieXBow » 16 Jan 2022, 09:49

BoundInKasugai wrote:
kinbaku wrote:And you can connect the ring device or a ratchet to a small ice block lock. Thus, your elbow connection is always broken again once the ice has melted.

Yes, I was thinking about that too. But maybe the body heat will melt the ice lock too quick. Only one way to find out I guess :facepalm:


Could insulate it.
Restrict one of your senses, you heighten the others. Close your eyes, you can hear better. What if you're unable to move, speak, nor see, yet only able to feel the pressure of the ropes tightly yet blissfully binding your body, how free must the mind be?
User avatar
AllieXBow
**
 
Posts: 120
Joined: 13 Sep 2021, 05:42
Location: NZ / (She/They)

Re: Pics of elbow bondage

Postby kinbaku » 16 Jan 2022, 20:36

AllieXBow wrote:Ive seen a boundanna diagram on the ring device elbows hog tie, and the ring device is on the neck, isn't that inescapable?

It sounds wiser to place it on the ankles where it can be cut or undone.

Yes, you can make it inescapable. :shock:

I am more in favor of not placing the ice lock on the back near the neck. You almost always have cold condensation water around the ice, dripping onto the back muscles that are already under tension and stress.

I usually place the combination ice lock and ratchet on the ankles or knees on the outside - side of the shin - out of reach of my hands.
When it's attached at the ankles, the 2 ropes of the ratchet run under the ropes tied above my knees. When attached at the knees, the 2 ropes of the ratchet run over the ankle binding.
User avatar
kinbaku
*****
 
Posts: 2642
Joined: 10 Jan 2020, 19:26
Location: Belgium

PreviousNext

Return to Selfbondage discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot], Google [Bot], Soumacac and 5 guests