Is it possible to stay excited after orgasm?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
bounddosster

Re: Is it possible to stay excited after orgasm?

Post by bounddosster »

KinkInSpace wrote: 2. It is possible to perform kegel exercises to contain an orgasm in such way that you get the orgasm but not ejaculate or very little. If you are succesful, you get a sense of relief that comes with the orgasm but you don't lose your sex drive.
I use kegel exercises, have done so for a few years and they have changed my sex drive. I heard it termed a dry orgasm. I find I get all the mental sensation of an orgasm, sometimes stronger than having a wet orgasm, without the loss of sex drive. There is also the bonus that I can have these orgasms anywhere as there is no cum to clean up afterward.
Like Kinkinspcae I can go long periods without a wet orgasm, I can stay horny for weeks on end but once I have a wet orgasm I do suffer the drop in sex drive.

This next bit probably deserves a thread of its own but I've never thought it relevant to the site to start one, I got into Kegel exercises when I was researching using sex or rather the endorphins sexual activity produces in the brain to combat my fibromyalgia pain. I won't bore you all with fibromyalgia details, just enough to say it results in pretty much continual pain, along with other symptoms. I read about people using sex as a means of controlling pain found it had beneficial effects for me but of course the old problem of losing desire and so losing endorphin production in the brain meant it was all rather short-lived. So I went looking for ways to prolong my sexually aroused state and I found Kegel exercises.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I use them too, but I'm not skilled enough to stop an orgasm if it wants to come out. I can stop one from building if its below a certain threshold but if it goes over, I need more help. Usually if it gone too far I can turn it into a ruined orgasm, but sometimes it will just explode out, no questions asked. :D Like no... noo... nooooooo. nrrrghhh no no no no no *splat*
:rofl:
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Someone pass him a tissue, please.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:Someone pass him a tissue, please.
I think he need more than one tissue as I hear him doing like no... noo... nooooooo. nrrrghhh no no no no no *splat*. :mrgreen:
CD Tammy

Post by CD Tammy »

I have the same problem, once I’ve orgasmed, I’m no longer in the mood. One of the reasons that I love bondage and self-bondage is being able delay or even deny that orgasm. Usually, when in self-bondage I orgasm after release from restraint, but there have been a couple times where the session was so long or intense that I had a second orgasm. When in assisted bondage, there have a few times where I climaxed and the scene continued, leading to multiple orgasms.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

kinbaku wrote:
I think he need more than one tissue as I hear him doing like no... noo... nooooooo. nrrrghhh no no no no no *splat*. :mrgreen:
Yeah... it comes all the way from space, excellerates so fast, the splat really paints the room, so to speak... :rofl:
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

KinkInSpace wrote:
kinbaku wrote:
Yeah... it comes all the way from space, excellerates so fast, the splat really paints the room, so to speak... :rofl:
OMG! What an image you just painted in my mind. :facepalm:

Captain "Housekeeping for clean up in cabin six, please. It's a big one".
Housekeeping "help, assistance needed, the wet vac wanna take it, captain, send more tissues".
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Thank you everyone, for painting that picture. One of Home Depot's more popular colours, how close to aisle 15 is it?
Incidentally, I am really close to saying it:
Baby_Plucky_.jpg
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Gotta appreciate me changing my name from Slave_L to KinkInSpace. So many possibilities for humour! :rofl:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

KinkInSpace wrote:Gotta appreciate me changing my name from Slave_L to KinkInSpace. So many possibilities for humour! :rofl:
(Sadly) I still think of you as L. (Lando) I have kept this to myself. (Until now) I like KinkInSpace way better than that "Slave". :oops: :oops: (Oops did I just say the "quiet" part "loud" and the "loud" part "quiet"?) :oops: :oops:
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

KinkInSpace wrote:Gotta appreciate me changing my name from Slave_L to KinkInSpace. So many possibilities for humour! :rofl:
And you can think your in "Space" when you are strapped with the DG-lab to your nipples. :)
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

I know space is supposed to be curved but does it have a kink now.
Perhaps we need a manned (Sorry personed )mission to plug all the holes or could we use an interstellar rack to stretch the kink out.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:... but does it have a kink now.
That's exactly what they call dark matter and dark energy in science. 8)
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

kinbaku wrote:
bounddosster wrote:... but does it have a kink now.
That's exactly what they call dark matter and dark energy in science. 8)
So if I get a telescope I can observe some kinky matters going on. I best point it at number 69 then.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

bounddosster wrote:So if I get a telescope I can observe some kinky matters going on. I best point it at number 69 then.
You have an overflowed milky way of playing with the breasts too much and the woman Virgo who will always be a virgin. Black holes in which your sins disappear and supernovas (I dare not say how they come there).
Enough to get excited for another orgasm. (To stay with this post)